Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

"In Through the Front Door" or "The Mangina Monoblogs"
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys,

This has to be one of the hottest threads on the Aneros Forums that I have read so far. In fact, it has opened up new worlds of sexual expression worth exploring with the Aneros!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • KeokeKeoke
    Korkelz, I know nothing of mangina but your descriptions put a smile on my face. Wish I had a video of Attempts 1-4. You must have been a sight to behold.   :-))   Thanks for reporting your research; it effectively aroused my curiosity. :-)
  • BigGlansDC
    Well you learn something everyday especially in words you have never seen before such as mangina!

A good buddy on the Net wants to have anal intercourse with me. He does not like the word 'rectum', but rather the words 'mancunt' and 'asscunt'. It will be interesting to know if he has heard of 'mangina'.

He told me recently that that part of the male anatomy can be trained to both receive and give sexual pleasure. The Aneros can be very helpful in such training!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Korkelz
    BigGlansDC, sorry to disappoint but a video would not have been worth watching as I was struggling to figure out how to do it and the orgasms would not be so visibly apparent, not graceful in any sense. I do understand the need for videos as an educational resource, just haven't found something worth filming!
  • BigGlansDC
    That is ok, Korkelz. This thread is educational in its own right. And thank you, Wuerstchen, for posting two videos on this subject on Xtube!
  • dingus
    And nipple orgasms? Can you explain how that works, too?
  • WuerstchenWuerstchen
    Hi, Dingus, you will find lots of information on nipple orgasm in my Yahoo nipple orgasm group, "Nipple Orgasms Unlimited," at 
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/

In the files section, in the folder "Wuerstchen's Nipp Tips," I have archived some of the most informative posts on techniques for achieving nipple orgasm.

• dingus
    And you don't get chafed?
  • artformartform
    Interesting quest korkelz!!

I think KSMO may be the best technique available, butt it too depends in part on the new user's predisposition and expectations.

"No expectations" seems to be the most reliable general method, although there are lots of variations.

artform

as we rewire we are all reconnected