Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Chat gone?
  • strugglerstruggler
    So is there just not an official aneros chat anymore?
  • twlltintwlltin
    If there is one, nobody's found it yet. I'm sure there are plans.
  • CTCT
    Hey Guys,

The goal is to have it up and running by the end of the week.  Sorry for the delay!
  • twlltintwlltin
    Good to hear! Thanks for keeping us all informed.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    mmm, luv it!
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    Hooray, should be good to catch up with everyone once again. :) Thank you Support
  • artformartform
    Indeed!! Thanks for this great news! Previously sounded like it could be a long time...
  • artformartform
    Indeed AW!! Great to see you back again!
  • Linghaman
    Sigh ...It will be good to have the old gang again.
  • artformartform
    CT, any news for us tonight??

• Lucky i'm not holding my breath for this or i wud die.
  • CTCT
    We are looking for some feedback before we make a decision on a good solution.

If you are interested in giving your feedback, please email support AT aneros.com and mention this comment.

Thanks,
    CT
  • twlltintwlltin
    CT, what kind of feedback are you looking for?
  • Yes, what is preventing putting it back on?
  • CT,
    Count me in!!!!!! The chat room is the best part of the site and the best chat room in the whole wide interweb!!!!! I'm a regular as you might guess based on how few posts on forum ive done Anything I can do to help, please let me know. I would love to have it on 24/7/365.

MultiOrgasmMan
  • I too believe the Chat Room is an integral part of the site and is greatly missed. I like the idea of having scheduled Chats for Specified Topics, but having it available 24/7 for spontaneous chats.  Many may not be available for scheduled Chats, or find it difficult to follow Chats with a lot of people involved.  
  • Kev
    CT: The previous chat was perfect! You don't need to make any changes.. Please try to open it asap! I miss it too!!

Best,

Kev
  • It would be nice to chat with others who have the Vice. I just got mine and wondering some things about it. I'm rather chat in real time. I also think it was a good sales tool for your other products. 
  • twlltintwlltin
    As you all will know already, I got so frustrated with the availability of chat that I set up an unofficial chat server to cover the periods when the official one wasn't open. It's been running for about nine months now. I do think that chat is an important part of the site.

If Aneros need any help setting something up, do get in touch. As you seem to have written a bulletin board from scratch, it may not be easy to get something like Blab (which you were using before) to integrate with it like it did with your previous vBulletin (with the identifying marks filed off) system.
  • how can i find the unofficial chat room?
  • twlltintwlltin
    Please don't use the link that bsmith provided (it's broken anyway). Please use instead the landing page at  http://92.243.6.142/chat.html  which also allows you to see the chat logs and provides a choice of web browser based IRC clients. Mibbit has adverts (they run their own servers); qwebirc is run from my server and has no adverts.
  • Any word on how the chatroom iS doing? I really would be willing to give my feedback if needed. Please let me know how I can help us get the chatroom back
  • twlltintwlltin
    Similarly, I'd like to help if I can.