Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A new spot
  • Love_isLove_is
    Last weekend I had my girlfriend finger my anus during our sexual time together, that was a first time with her. Interestingly enough, she accidentally found a new and very pleasurable spot inside me that I don't think I necessarily would have found myself. I was laying on my back and she was kneeling between my legs, so the pad of her finger(s) were facing towards my front. The spot is just inside the outer anal sphincter towards the front. She definitely was not past the inner anal sphincter at all. I really enjoyed what she was doing. Nothing came of it so to speak during that time. But it was fun and pleasurable.

Fast forward to yesterday...
    What I realized is that just from my girlfriend making me aware of this spot, it has become sensitive on it's own. And as I was sitting in front of the computer, I found that I can manipulate the muscles down there to increase the pleasure from that area. So it occurred to me that perhaps that would be useful in a Aneros session. And right I was! Oh my! That was one of the best Aneros sessions I've had in a long while! Squeezing that spot against the Aneros was incredibly pleasurable! I'm quite interested to see where this will lead.

Has anyone else experienced pleasure from this area?

If so, has it been a big leap forward in progress for you?

On a side note, now that I think about it...
    I may have experienced this spot before, maybe a year or two back in my Aneros sessions. I seem to recall that there were a few times where if I relaxed my anal muscles enough such that the Aneros started to slide out some, I would experience a very pleasurable spot that would occur only from the Aneros sliding out some. At the time I questioned if this was the prostate, as it seemed too far outwards from where I figured it was. But it did feel good so I didn't question it that much. LOL

And now it has me thinking, if this spot is very sensitive, I would think it would be perfect for the Peridise toys to work that area. And makes me wonder if this is the way those particular anal toys make men or women orgasm. I'll have to try and remember to give that a try.

Would love to hear thoughts, ideas, and replies.

Interesting and fun. :)
  • reminds me of a couple of times during 'less sessions when i put my finger just there, wild and very pleasurable... but i think you've already got to be in a sensitive state to appreciate it.

Thanks for the reminder Love_is!

HB
  • Love_isLove_is
    Tried with the Peridise yesterday, and it wasn't as a great a result as I thought it might be. It's almost as if this spot needs something of more substance to grasp or push against. So far with the Progasm it works quite well.
  • Love_isLove_is
    I'm finding that this spot has jumped up the intensity of pleasurable sensations big time! For well over six months now I've had a low point in my Aneros journey of sessions with mostly low to no pleasurable sensations. As a result my practice has been sporadic at best. And that has now changed. Hurray! :D Last nights session with my Progasm was the longest I've had in a while and highly pleasurable. Wow! I'm looking forward to my next session now.
  • one word, sweet. or is that 3?

HB
  • stumpy
    I believe this particular spot is the reason for the ribbed design on the stem. I personally haven't found this spot to be extra sensitive. In fact in my experience this region gives off a need to purge sensation. Maybe I just need to make sure I'm clean and explore further.

Will update you later...
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hmmm... I hadn't thought of the ribs of the MGX stimulating that spot stumpy. Thanks for the great idea. The MGX has never been a huge favorite of mine. Occasionally it has been nice. But I'll have to give it another try. Defintely let me know what you discover.
  • stumpy
    I had some response if I used my finger on this spot and applying pressure on the perineum, however I can't be for certain if what I felt was just pressure along the perineum though. Didn't get anything from this spot alone though. Also it's not a purge effect, but a bearing down affect...
  • Kev
    Hey all,

Thanks for letting me know!!!! Yes, I found it too!!! It feels like the nerves are somehow connected to prostate.. I almost got a dry-O just by massaging that spot for gently for a minute.. Enjoy your day!

Kev
  • Ezriyder
    I have also noticed this area being really sensitive now. I often find this when slipping out my progasm after a session with it. A the head passes between the two sphincters on the way out I find myself clamping down down on the progasm involuntarily. This then triggers more waves of pleasure. Only trouble is I usually find it so intense that I clamp down on it really hard and it gets either shot out or straight back in ! I have been unable to keep the progasm head at this spot.
    Ezriyder
  • Kev
    just try to use your finger instead :)
    Kev
  • [QUOTE=Kev;48313]just try to use your finger instead :)
    Kev
    I don't know where you meant to use the finger, Kev, but in my sessions with my touching many erogenous spots I have discovered that while the aneros is in that touching the anus all around has the aneros tool moving like crazy, and it adds an unbelievable intensity. I don't do it for more than a few seconds or I'm afraid I would pass out with the pleasure.
  • Kev
    Hey Paul,

I was referring to the opening post.. the spot between the outer and the inner sphincter.. without the aneros inserted of course.. Cool! need to try that! :)
  • [QUOTE=Kev;48327]Hey Paul,

I was referring to the opening post.. the spot between the outer and the inner sphincter.. without the aneros inserted of course.. Cool! need to try that! :)

Isn't that where the tab of the aneros is supposed to press, called the sweet spot? I find that whole area sensitive. As my hand(s) wander around many erogenous zones with or w/o aneros in I too, with my finger tickle or press on that area.
  • Kev
    Hey again,

I meant inside the anal canal between those two sphincters...
  • [QUOTE=Kev;48329]Hey again,

I meant inside the anal canal between those two sphincters...

Sorry, Kev, I reviewed all the posts to the thread and know where is meant now. I agree with Eziryder that the ridges on the MXG probably massage that area, but I think all the Aneros models massage that spot as well as the prostate. The ridges irritate my anus, so it is my least favorite, and I almost never use it. That was the first model I had and removed the handle, which indeed helped it to move better, and didn't hit the bed when I was on my back, so I no longer had to put a pillow under my butt. Before Aneros I used a sort of dildo butt plug with a round handle on the outside that massaged that area when handle was gently pulled in and out. It was made of a soft rubber or plastic. I used to stick my finger in with it, and got ultimate reaction. I no longer used it once I got Aneros,and discarded it. Past midnight here in New Mexico, and I have to get up early, so I'm off to bed.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hey that's cool that other guys have found this spot! I hope it proves to be as useful for you as it seems to be for me.

On that note, I tried the MGX yesterday, and wow! I have never gotten so much pleasure from this model, which has pretty much been my least favorite for many years. I dare say more so than the Progasm has been giving me lately. I hope this is not a one time event. Because that new spot for me was very well stimulated with this model. And oddly enough the P-tab didn't even bother me until I went to reposition it halfway through my session, and then I had some soreness with it. I'm not sure why that happened, but not a big deal. Mind you, I haven't learned to achieve super-O's yet. But I do usually get all sorts of pleasure from my sessions when I'm not in a lull.

The discovery of this spot has been so wonderful in pushing my progress forward. There were many times in yesterdays session where I felt very very close to going over the top into some sort of dry orgasm. Can't force it though.