Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

5 months on the way
  • guppiel
    Hi to you all,
    I am a 49 year old male with Parkinson disease.
    I puchased the progasm in February and the helix in March.
    In the beginning no results but they are coming slowly.
    I feel the devices contacting my prostate and feel light tickling now,no in-voluntaries yet.
    Thinking this journey is gonna take longer then average.
    Contracting, breathing, hyperaneross I did it all.
    Was wondering if there are more guys with Parkinson and could the disease slow the progress?
    Well just have faith I think.
  • isvara
    Hi guppiel
    Just a comment or two. I do not have PD and am a bit older. I have been using an aneros since Feb so that is also about 5 months. *I am running at about the same *pace as you. Get some nice feelings against my prostate but *no real involuntaries. I do get what I call a phantom involuntary. *Just single spasm now and then. *The progress is slow and sometimes I feel a bit left behind. But when I read some others posts I hear that some folk go a lot longer before anything really good happens. This encourages me. *I still enjoy the sessions. In the session I feel there's also a great potential that I hope will come. *So hang in there. Lots are running at about the same pace.
  • Each of us is different, but I can relate to that timing. Keep it up though, it is so worth the patience.
  • XilehXileh
    I've had pretty similar experience. After nine months, things are starting to happen. Paul is spot on, it's worth the perseverance.

Patience, enjoy,
    Xileh
  • guppiel
    Thanks for the reply guys it helps to keep faith.
  • guppiel
    Now march and over a year on the go with helix progasm ice and eupho for about 5 times a week.
    Not much progress till now.
    have to keep faith
    :D
  • isvara
    @guppiel, I have been going 14 months. Not sure if I am progressing. I use an Aneros most nights. The one that seems best is the SGX, but I often use others in the hope they will trigger something. The sessions are pleasant but certainly nothing that is involuntary.
    Yep, I too have to keep the faith.
    So, hang in there!
  • Bobandy
    I find the best times for my sessions are early morning (5am) or early afternoon. I started out doing it at bedtime but just couldn't get anything going but when I switched my time things really started to happen.
    Now it doesn't matter, I slip it in and I'm orgasming within minutes. So maybe if your journey seems stalled maybe changing your session time might do the trick! 
  • ineverknewineverknew
    Its funny you say that bobandy, i have found recently that my best sessions are at night around bedtime  :).  See how different we all are lol.