Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Two years of Journey
  • ssw1
    Im wondering if anyone has ever had this happen before.
    I use astro glide injected and astro glide gel on the Aneros, I have had good experiences.
    But lately it seames like I am numb. I think I have a little reaction with the astro glide but that's what use to jump start the volentery contractions. But now I am numb to it. Do you think my ass built up a Barrier to protect against the astro glide? It has worked for two years so far.
    Please help :(
  • imperiumimperium
    If it's the glycerin in the astro glide that you actually like (for whatever reason, I friggin hate it) then you are more than free to buy some vegetable based glycerin and add a little bit into your lube.

Glycerin does not agree with me at all, but if you think that's what helps you then try playing around with it some and see the results.
  • I've pretty much given up on thin liquid lubes. I stick a bit of shea up and lube the Aneros tool with vasaline. It seems to have improved my sessions immensely. Each session has always been better than the last, but now they are increasing by geometric progression, as it were, compared to arithmetic before. Unless is is just the normal progression no matter what lube I would use. I hate the glycerin because it by nature has laxative effect.
  • ssw1
    [QUOTE=paulsp@trains.zzn.com;48209]I've pretty much given up on thin liquid lubes. I stick a bit of shea up and lube the Aneros tool with vasaline. It seems to have improved my sessions immensely. Each session has always been better than the last, but now they are increasing by geometric progression, as it were, compared to arithmetic before. Unless is is just the normal progression no matter what lube I would use. I hate the glycerin because it by nature has laxative effect.

What is "shea up"?
  • dazzled
    [QUOTE=ssw1;48216]What is "shea up"?

Stick Shea Butter up the ass, and lube Aneros tool, not the one that is also called the dick or cock, with vasaline. Smooth sailing.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Paulsp is talking about shea butter. You can read about it on the official thread:
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/showthread.php?10363-Unrefined-shea-butter-how-much
  • mikejensen
    I'd say maybe try riding in different positions. Change the whole thing. Position of entry, positing while riding, etc. Maybe even change your model if you have another. As for lube, I generally use a silicone based as it feels a lot slicker and tends to last a fair while longer. Glycerin doesn't agree with me
  • [QUOTE=mikejensen;48231]I'd say maybe try riding in different positions. Change the whole thing. Position of entry, positing while riding, etc. Maybe even change your model if you have another. As for lube, I generally use a silicone based as it feels a lot slicker and tends to last a fair while longer. Glycerin doesn't agree with me

What silicone lube do you use and where do you get it. Mike?