Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A Point I Can't Seem To Get Past
  • Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forums. I've been using my Aneros Progasm sporadically for about 3 months now. I say sporadically because I live with other people and don't always have the opportunity to use it. No Super-O's or Dry-O's yet, but it has definitely been an interesting and pleasurable experience. I would reference the milestone list to give an idea of where I am, but I think it may be easier to just explain my situation. So far it seems the rewiring process is going along smoothly. Recently my nipples have begun to give off random pleasurable sensations during sessions, I've found my sweet spot I believe, and I also think I'm experiencing P-Waves. However, there is one thing I haven't been able to get consistent results from, involuntaries.

This ties in with the point that I can't get past. A few times now while experimenting with different contractions and such, I've sort of gone into a frenzy. My heart beat would increase dramatically, I would get an intense erection, etc. Basically all the signs that point to an orgasm, but as soon as I try to "let go" and ride the sensations out, it slows down and stops. The reason for this is I think because I can't seem to get involuntaries. I can build up the sensations and pleasure with manual contractions, but I've only ever gotten random involuntary contractions and at most it was maybe two at a time. Then when it comes time where I try to let my body take control, it doesn't work out because my body doesn't want to generate involuntary contractions to carry me forward for some reason.

So far to try and generate involuntaries, I've been using the half-anal, half-PC muscle contractions. This does generate a constant flutter of contractions, but I have to manually keep these muscles contracted to keep up the flutter. Also, one more thing to add to this massive post =/ is that up until yesterday I've been ending my sessions with ejaculation, but I've decided to start holding off. If anyone has some suggestions or advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • stumpy
    Ok here's my advice:

1) You do have to hold a slight contraction to maintain the involuntaries. At least for a while until you build those muscles up, then the involuntaries will hold it in place, once you build up the muscle memory.

2) Have you attempted the "do-nothing" method. I know the name sounds ineffective, but after many failed attempts (I bought my first one 8 years ago, and gave up after a year or 2). Then bought another one and had success started with this method. Just remember no expectations, just think of it as a relaxing quiet time.

That's my 2 cents...I can break change.
  • Thanks for the advice. I have tried the "Do Nothing" method before, and I can get to a certain point with it, but it doesn't seem as effective for me. What you said about the involuntaries is reassuring. I was afraid that I may just not be capable of inducing them reliably.
  • dingus
    First post....

Sometimes I think I get to a similar point and then lose the urgency because the sensations are so powerful and it's rather frightening, even though I want it to continue to build on them. Like I'm about to be turned inside out or something.

Dingus
  • Kev
    Remember that you need some slight muscle tension to trigger the involuntaries: I agree with Stumpy, you need to maintain a slight muscle contraction, you can let it go just a little bit when the involuntaries start though.. but hold it all the way through until the O is over..

Kev
  • XilehXileh
    Dingus - I think I've been to the brink, but it was so powerful that subconcously I think my body backed away. It was very similar to your description.

Xileh