Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Dildos that are designed for prostate stimulation?
  • wontquit
    Has anyone used dildos for prostate stimulation? Has anyone used any and which?

I want to get one, but I'm not sure which. I am looking at the Njoy Pure Wand.. anyone have any advise?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, wontquit.

I use a FeelDoe Slim dildo and a Vixen Senior Double dildo for prostate stimulation via pegging. They both work great; plenty of Os.

Cheers,

Dave

PS. We also used the Fun Factory Share dildo for 3 months. That worked for me, but not for my wife.
  • wontquit
    Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for something I can use by myself, as I am not lucky enough to have someone that will peg me.
  • RigelOrion
    Vixen's VixSkin line are some of the most realistic dildos I've ever handled. Aside from my fleet of Aneros massagers, the Vixen Goodfella is one of my favorite prostate toys. Not only lifelike, it's semi-flexible and soft like skin making it feel amazing down there. The Goodfella is not huge, but has agreat curve with a large squishy head. it rides like an Aneros once you're relaxed.

Firmer dildos are less effective for me, stick with the super realistic ones for best results. I am curious about the nJoy too, an was debating between it and the Goodfella at the store. Glad I went with the Goodfella.
  • I have the nJoy fun wand, both ends are very nice taking it nice and slow. The beads are great and then the bulbous end is nice for really pinpointing the spot. I am however reaaaally considering getting http://www.fleshlight.com/freaks/alien/
    For a while I have been wanting to get a silicone based dildo, I feel the width and supposed smooth "realistic texture" would be nice as well as the curve. I picture just grinding it on the bed or chair. And it doesn't look too realistic which is a plus for me
  • imperiumimperium
    The "titanman" series by doc jhonson are good in my book.

Lots of sizes and shapes to pick from, they are made sturdy out of acceptable material, and are reasonably priced