Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Silicone-Based Wet Platinum
  • Valhalla41Valhalla41
    Sorry guys just a quick question. I wanted to try out Wet Platinum and was wondering if it's safe to use with my Helix and Progasm (meaning it won't cause damage). Thanks.
  • bsmith14bsmith14
    Silicone based lube is fine, I have used several brands without issue
  • Love_isLove_is
    Just don't use Silicone based lubes with any silicone toys, as it will damage them. So for the Aneros prostate massager's, that would be the Vice and Helix Syn.
  • What brand of silicone lube, and where get it? Amazon has a number of brands, all pretty pricey. My fear is that the postage can cost more than the product as happened with me with shea butter.
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    I use Astroglide X. About $10 a bottle, but it lasts a loooooooooooong time. And it's available at many pharmacies. I get mine at the local grocery store pharmacy. It's found by the condoms, as a rule.

Good luck.

Cockadoodle
  • newguy8newguy8
    I'm wanting to try the wet platinum premium version, gonna do so tonight. Hope it goes well....

• I am pretty sure I used that once before. Very nice stuff. You dont need a lot of it or you will have to be careful when you break wind after use as you will wet (lube) your jocks or maybe worse. :-&
    Really smooth thin stuff from memory.  It was 3.5 years ago. Its too expensive over here in Australia for nightly use.
  • PommiePommie
    The advice given by @Love_is is correct but I would add the Eupho Syn and the DeVice to complete the list of Aneros tools that shouldn't be used with silicon-based lubes.

I probably should also add the Evi, (which I believe is also made of silicone), in case your S.O. has one!
  • newguy8newguy8

I am pretty sure I used that once before. Very nice stuff. You dont need a lot of it or you will have to be careful when you break wind after use as you will wet (lube) your jocks or maybe worse. :-&

Really smooth thin stuff from memory.  It was 3.5 years ago. Its too expensive over here in Australia for nightly use.

Found i didnt really like it....