Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cramping muscles VS "calm seas" orgasms?
  • Kev
    Hey guys! I was just wondering how many of you can find twitching/cramping muscle orgasms actually pleasurable? I find them exciting since you can have the feeling of loosing control.. I personally prefer the "calm seas" orgasms since they feel way more pleasurable!!! I'm asking this because I'd like to know if any of you can combine these two.. it would be super to be able to do that. Usually more intense muscle twitching kills the deep feelings at least for me.. Please respond! :) Kev
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Kev. The range of reactions to Aneros is wide. Twitching, shakes, spasms, cramps, pulsations, contractions, and a plethora of non-muscular sensations are enough to fill a shelf of books on the subject. It took me about 6 months to learn how to avoid muscle responses I didn't like, such as leg shaking. After 18 months of use, I still haven't managed to reduce twitching to zero, but close. I get a singular big full-body spasm with Super-O peaks, which doesn't detract from the pleasure so I haven't attempted to redirect that energy at all. Try Zen or Yoga techniques for controlling any reactions you don't want. Cheers, Dave.
  • Bobby OBobby O
    I have found that most sessions contain BOTH full-body-spasms (cramping) and the out-of-body, mind-calming experience (calm seas). Ten_s_nut is right. The range of reactions to the Aneros is wide. This is a part of what makes me come back for more and more and more and more. And even though the full-body-spasms can temporarily tie me up in a knot, I find that the pleasure far outweighs any temporary discomfort.
  • Kev
    Thanks guys! Kev
  • artformartform
    Great question Kev and would make a great Poll if we get Polls here again! I have a history of injuries and chronic pain that caused my body to predominantly choose "Calm Seas" very early in my practice. Nevertheless, I can get some great body heavings and enjoy those for a bit before the body says "No more now thanks!" When mrs. a and I are doing our hours of Wedding Band and related positions, we both get delightful, mild, brief, butt very pleasurable Activity Body Super-Os in the midst of chains of Still Body Super-Os!! Yet another question of balance and harmony in this astounding practice realm! All the best Kev and All. artform
  • slimjm
    For me, shaking or trembling body movements, though they sometimes come when a really intense prostate orgasm is building, don't necessarily add to the experience. On the other hand, they are not particularly distracting.