Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Advanced Users
  • Bobby OBobby O
    First off, I am not much of a "label's" person. So, I hesitate to label myself as an "advanced user." But, I have to be honest, if my aneros sessions become more intense than they have been in recent months, I think my body will come out of my skin. How could I have known that such pleasure was possible? How could I have known that I could writhe in hours of timeless sweet-agony? How could I have known that a piece of plastic could take me places I thought were impossible for human existence. When I read the threads on here I read a lot about guys beginning and perfecting their aneros journeys. Yet, I am wondering if there is a forum, chatroom, blog or any place where guys who are having "extreme" "advanced" responses can chat and share journeys? Cheers.Bobby
  • brine
    Right there with you, Bobby!!!!Brian
  • movermover
    I had a session with the vice two nights ago that blew my mind completely, despite it being my first time with the toy. I don't know if I would call myself an advanced user, but that evening was probably the closest to Nirvana that I have ever been - and I can't imagine feeling anything more. Took the night really slow as it was my first evening with two new toys - 1) the vice (so excited!) 2) Felix Flexi anal beads. *Did my usual brief flush and olive oil injection. *Followed with an insertion of my Felix Flexi to warm up before insertion of the vice. *Did a bit of stretching, a hit or two of 420. *Plugged in my ipod with my binaural beats playing - "excite" by I-doser. *Brought the lubed up Vice with me to my bed, and set it aside as I started to relax. *Started feeling crazy waves that resulted in a fresh mini o as I pulled each bead out *Inserted the vice, powered off *switched to track "ecstasy" on my ipod. --- What followed was a crazy 15-20 minutes of a series of mini/full on os that I lost count of, losing track of time in the process. I turned on the vice, cycling through the various settings at intervals and then it hits me. HITS ME. Some crazy series of MMOs, each building on the next until my brain felt like it was spinning, my third eye (whatever that's supposed to mean) felt like it was being forced open and I had an insane super-o accompanied by intense visuals, shuddering and multiple o's on the comedown. *I finished, completely spent and exhausted. It was amazing
  • Linghaman
    We all feel that way when we first hit one out of the ballpark. I remember being blown away the entire the next day. I was so amazed, incredulous, enthusiastic etc etc etc. I was going to bust unless I spoke to someone and tlod them about it. So I came here and blew off steam. The amazing thing is that your journey is not over. You will discover subtle and not so subtle new sensations and patterns and yes it will get more intense. It's an incredible and miraculous journey; the experience you will have is much like a kaleidoscope. The patterns and colors of your orgasms will change from one glorious array to the next in each session. Enjoy.
  • Bobby OBobby O
    Sometimes I feel a bit selfish to hold the secrets to such amazing pleasure (the aneros) and no socially-correct way of sharing it with others. I feel certain that any guy who gets a bite of this "forbidden fruit" will come back for more and more and more and more. In the first months of using the aneros, it would take upwards of 15 to 20 minutes to begin getting a decent response. NOW, my body aches with anticipation as I prepare myself for aneros insertion and the response begins instantly. Also, now that I am more in tune with my body, I can mentally focus on my prostate and bring up aneros-less p-waves at will. I agree with bigguy's comment about it being a "incredible and miraculous journey; the experience you will have is much like a kaleidoscope. The patterns and colors of your orgasms will change from one glorious array to the next in each session." Soooo true. Each time is similar, but also completely unique. Mover, you are the man if you got such an amazing response with your first session. YOU have amazing journeys ahead of you dude. Whew. This X-Tube video is NOT me, but it does illustrate the type of aneros session that has become so familiar to me. http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=9GtG3-J553- Bobby
  • cmf
    Bobby is so right on when it comes to this concept about "How could this piece of plastic," take a dude to such heightened sexual realms that were ever thought possible. In the beginning, I had stumbled across the sit by accident while searching for info about a medical question, and I was "hooked" by all the positive stories I kept hearing. It took me a couple sessions after 1st receiving my aneros, but "3rd time, like a charm," that little piece of plastic "took me for a ride of my life," and has further enhanced my sexual being. It definitely may take some a few sessions before the "O" happens, but when it does, prepare for something pretty damn amazing. Don't concentrate too hard on making it happen. Let go of expectation and stress. Relax and do the breathing techniques. I had a glass of Captain Morgan and Cola that 3rd time. It helped me to relax and let the aneros take me to that place of total amazement beyond what you could think possible. It was really intense and leaves you in awe. Keep at it!
  • cmf
    The variations in sessions and the intensity will change. Sometimes subtle, other times, yes, "out of the Ball Park." Mover check out information on "Sexual Kundalini," google it, and it will explain your inner sexual Kundalini, the 3rd eye, and these feelings you are experiencing. You are experiencing a good thing Dude. Keep at it! The "K" tab on the Aneros helps us to get in touch with that Kundalini w/in ourselves man.
  • movermover
    CMF, my mind is officially blown. Thank you so much for the link! It's interesting, this aneros thing, because it always seems that there is another level to reach - at least at my stage of the game. Now that I've finally had what I would consider a Super O (I thought I had had several before but I know believe that to be incorrect), this study of Kundalini energy has added several new dimensions and disciplines to this self-discovery. Good lord, how much can a body actually feel??
  • Bobby OBobby O
    I would love to hear your thoughts on these topics (I know that they have been discussed before):1. Forgetting to Breathe--Today as I was using my progasm I became even more aware of the times during complete full-body orgasms that I stop breathing (it is involuntary as I am all knotted up in an orgasm). I made a conscious effort to keep breathing throughout the orgasms--which sometimes last a long time--and it almost made the orgasm a bit richer.2. Enhanced Thinking--In the midst of aneros sessions is a hightened sense of thinking. I find myself thinking "vividly" and "completely." Sometimes I find myself problem solving or thinking about the day. Other times I talk to myself or focus upon my pulsating prostate and writhing body. Other times it is as if I am dreaming. My mind is always extremely active, never dull.3. Piling On--I rarely get a break between orgasms these days. Usually in say a 30 minute timeframe, there may only be a minute or two where my body is relaxed and not involved in a bodily response of some kind. Just as my body is riding the O-wave to the shore another builds on the back of it keeping the waves continuous.4. Loss of Time--Today was one of those loss-of-time days. I only had a certain amount of time available to use the aneros and after what seemed like 10 minutes, 35 minutes had gone by. I know that others have commented about the loss of time effect. It IS for real.I would be interested in you thoughts on these ideas or maybe share some of your own.
  • artformartform
    Great thread and sharing of examples men!! All of these dimensions and more keep unfolding on this ever expanding journey. It would be great to have a voice chat about all of this all together. artform
  • movermover
    1; Forgetting to Breathe -- I definitely had some issues with this, as I found that I felt more of the buildup initially when I was exhaling. I found myself exhaling until my lungs were empty and then forgetting to inhale, or simply forgetting altogether in instances where a powerful contraction came on by surprise - sometimes I would remain stiff as a board in an attempt to avoid distracting spasms. I currently think that this is merely a function of muscle control, as I have lately been focusing on maintaining the intensity of a contraction while breathing in and (sometimes, when I pull it off correctly) finding the buildup to be more intense as a result. 2; Enhanced Thinking --- Many of my sessions had included erotic hypnosis in the past as I had discovered my first aneros based orgasms during the hypnaeros session. Now I am finding I have better results with binaural beats as they completely free my mind to wander while still engaging my aural senses. I think the concentration required to really feel the full spectrum of sensations from the aneros, particularly as your skill improves, must necessarily place your mind in a kind of altered state which I must imagine can range from a very shallow diversion to what may be describable as lucid dreaming or hypnosis. My recent foray into visualizations etc. certainly attests to what you call "enhanced thinking" as I feel I have never been so focused in my sexual life before. 3; Piling On -- This is an interesting one as I'm approaching this territory now. I find that the smaller orgasms build up to the larger ones, and the more "in the zone", the more focused my mental state, the smaller the gap between the orgasms and the greater the intensity. Interestingly enough, I find that while the aneros is certainly the most suitable toy for these kinds of experiences, I can create the "piling on" with almost any anal toy although I usually require an aneros to really finish the job. 4; Loss of Time -- By diverting so much of your attention to one (collection) of things I think it's SO completely natural to lose track of time that I feel it would take a good amount of skill not to do so. I don't think I'm yet capable of a short session, kudos!
  • Breathing is obviously very important! However when concentrating the tendency is to hold the breath, so I find I have to consciously remind myself. Sometimes i find that I am puffing breaths like women learn to do for a "less" painful birthing process (I forget what the method is called) and it is just natural with the spasms I am experiencing. However, taking deep breaths also enhances great feelings.
  • Bobby OBobby O
    Public-Private Pleasures: I took a trip with the family over the weekend. The buzz of the car seemed to awaken my awareness of my prostate so I decided to "focus" upon and mentally "manipulate" those muscles that I have learned can bring up aneros-less p-waves. Wow. Although not as intense as aneros-inserted sessions (of course), I was amazed at the wonderful, subtle waves of pleasure coursing through my body. At times I would involuntarily twitch, but the motion of the car seemed to mask these to others in the car. Is there no end to the wonders of the aneros?
  • movermover
    LOL Methinks not! I've heard someone refer to it as "tantric training wheels" and I think that's pretty accurate. It's design allows you to more easily tap into those areas of your mind to such an extent that, once appropriately rewired, you can play with the training wheels off. I find I can have very intense sensations sans aneros, with other toys, and during other forms of stimulation - like driving a car, riding a train, sitting on the washing machine (seriously, try this), during enemas and massage, during bowel movements etc. And there's always another level. Last night I found myself experiencing what felt like an involuntary spinning and buzzing with the progasm inserted. My exercises aimed at opening chakras seem to be leaning towards sufficiently relaxing/opening chakras to the point where I'm finding that spinning/buzzing sensation in whichever chakra I'm playing with. I've yet to figure out what to do with that buzzing as it didn't culminate in anything last night. I love this toy!
  • artformartform
    Yes! Yes! Yes! and more indeed!!! As you open your chakras, you can then develop the circulation of energies around your body up your back spinal chakra channel and round and down your front chakra channel, and lo and behold you are doing the MicroCosmic Orbits of Taoist sexual kung fu, and the related Tantric patterns. See Mantak Chia's MultiOrgasmic Man book and his MultiOrgasmic Couple if you are hetero-partnered!! Just for the energies mapping and development patterns. This is an endless journey~~~~~~~!!!~~~~~~~.................
  • movermover
    Thank you much, artform! I will check those out - I think I'm ready to begin studying again as I have worn myself threadbare these past couple weeks with all my practice. I think my butt needs a vaca! LOLIf there's ever any more reading material you guys can recommend, I'm all ears.
  • Bobby OBobby O
    Like most guys who have a certain addiction to the aneros, I fight to keep my aneros sessions within the balance of life. My pattern of use seems to center around times when I binge on the aneros followed by times when I put it in the drawer for a while. The binges are chronic: 4 or 5 days in a row where I look for every spare moment to have a session. Hours and hours of timeless pleasure. After such a binge, I tend to put my two aneroses away for a while until the next "urge" overwhelms me. This "pause" is usually only a few days, but sometimes it is a few weeks. Admittedly, these patterns may be because of the ebb and flow of life. i.e. the busy-ness of my life and/or life demands. But one thing is for sure, when "the binge" hits me, I am totally consumed. My body takes over right where it left off, sucks the aneros up deep into my gut and whams me with O after O. :) What a life?!
  • You can't say we weren't warned that Aneros could be addictive. Anything pleasurable can be. However, it may be addictive and not be an Addiction, which is something that interferes with life. I have to admit it is frustrating when I have to cut a session short either because I didn't plan enough time, or I get an interruption. I have never allowed it to interfere with "duty" or obligation.
  • varmintvarmint
    Great entry!! I'm to the point where as soon as it's in I'm off to the races! I've experienced 1-4 and find the breathing the hardest to tackle. The Orgasms come so fast and sudden, its hard to keep a good rhythm going and I've found myself on the verve of blackout of few times. I'd add #5 and 6 to the list: 5. Increased Pre-cum. I used to dribble a little bit, but now after one Super-O, it's a steady stream. 6. Orgasm Variety. I used to just shake, now who knows! I'll freeze totally, shake, thrust--sometimes up, others down shoving it in deeper--be quiet or yell, hard cock, flaccid cock. It's one of the coolest parts how different my body orgasms each time.
  • TeeJayTeeJay
    I've been enjoying the "Little piece of plastic" since 2004 and it never lets me down... Once you get past the fact that it is not sex but arousal, you are home free... The sky is the limit...
  • matt1008
    Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been here, but I have to share something fantastic that happened earlier this week. I was wondering if anybody had a super-o that had more of a rumbling, thunderous feel? I don't have super-os too often (last time was in early January - yes, I write them down), but the most recent one was among the most intense I ever had. And it did feel different, more like a shuddering in my anal canal than a gentle wave coming over my body. This happened in the middle of the night, without the Aneros inserted. I was semi-asleep and started thinking these hypnotic sexual fantasies, then the p-waves increased with more intensity until a huge super-o came over me. I didn't make a sound, but inward I was screaming in pleasure. It was intense!
  • breonyx
    hi,been using the aneros for about 5 years now and having tried many different positions and various methods. the most reliable and durable is seated. i have a bed made of slats going horizontally and have moved them around so there is maybe 3" of gap between them so the aneros and the rest has room to move about freely. on top of the slats i put a folded up towel in a U sort of shape, experiment with this to get a comfy posistion. from there sitting cross legged, full lotus or half lotus/mixing it up between all those positions. I have a chair also with a sort of teardrop hole cut in it, but find the chair has not much surface area, the bed is better, possibly a bench would work nice. the position is just one of the factors of course. to me, it is the start though, from there, with a stable and comfortable position onto the method :).the spontaneous super-o is an interesting phenomena. im a meditator and look for things which are repeatable and controlled. so i manually massage the penis, using various methods. there are so many factors to a session. i dont have time to go thru it all in detail. i've found though, that the less anticipation for the session the better and even the best sessions have been when i didnt even want to do one, something about expectations ruin the experience :). getting out for a walk (walking meditation is fantastic) or even a nice meditation session. yoga helps alot, different asanas.energy, food, necessary for a long session 4-8 hrs. some experimentation here to determine the best, i like brown rice or oatmeal, both have a good long lasting effect. something that doesn't evoke gas in your body is a plus.for lube, i use, and have a good laff, yes, crisco. i find it the best lube for long distance pumping :). for both aneros and penis. its greasy of course but is natural, cheap, available and has more vitamin E than vitamin E cream.i like a coffee enema, a good litre, maybe 2 actual cups of coffee, the rest is water also i add 1tsp salt and sugar... now this i leave in for the duration of the session. sometimes it requires a refill halfway thru lol.having a few cups of water within reach is nice, also having a container to urinate in is quite helpful, if urine builds up too much i find it gets in the way and creates distraction/pain, some urine is ok it seems to increase the pressure or something.i think of a session like blowing up a balloon, but the balloon is filled with orgasmic energy, once its filled it doesn't take much to keep the whole process going, so, after filling that balloon it only takes the slightest pressure on the penis and the orgasmic state is maintained.the aneros itself, i use a helix, i've modified the ptab, cutting off the round and making it like a little square post, onto that, i've gotten a plastic bead used in hobbies for making necklaces and stuff, they have holes in the middle, heated up a soldering iron, ram it thru the bead, let it heat a bit, then pushing the bead over the square post, keeping the post just slightly recessed from the bead. then filling the tiny bit of space with hot glue. i've tried drilling holes in the bead or slicing it in half. eventually i decided to just slice the ptab, since the tab is very uncomfortable after hours of use.the other end, the tail, i chop off to about 1.5 inches and put a slight bend downwards, onto that end i put a smaller bead, maybe 1/4", the ptab gets a 1/2".with these 2 mods i've found make the helix super comfortable for long distance :)the actual process there is quite alot of grooving around, gyrations and such.i also use a rope around the scrotum and a 6oz fishing weight (coated in plastic) attached with a piece of cloth elastic which is used in waist bands or something. i find this extra sort of clinches the whole thing, keeping the pressure on and intensifies, the elastic adds a sort of springy pendulum effect that really can get exciting.the states of mind which i've reached during these sessions, hard to describe, an ocean of orgasmic energy which can be directed or just bliss out, bouts of exceptional creativity boosts, ability to solve and dissolve the nastyness of life. quite the thing. well worth the effort.thats about all for now.im considering getting a 'glider rocking chair' and modifying that or perhaps a swing, i think the motion would be just fantastic.:)later
  • BreonyxI find the description of your "seat" difficult to picture. Would love to visually see all you describe on like say an xtube video. On gay sex porn I have seen what looks something like a toilet seat on what looks something like those stools for bedside use of the infirm who can't make it to the bathroom. It is used for ass licking by the partner getting at "the hole" from under the hole of the seat. It would seem that might allow the Aneros freedom for movement(?)Paul
  • A few days ago someone posted the url of an xtube video of aneros use. I cannot find the reference, and did a search on xtube. This is the best I've seen: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=HCL5D-G541-
  • Bobby OBobby O
    Paulsp, thanks for the xtube link. I agree that the vid showcases an amazing aneros response not unlike my own (and many others who have commented in this Advanced Users thread). Also, check out comment #5 on this thread for another great aneros-response link. Breonyxl, paulsp is right in that a picture or vid would help visualize the seat that you have designed to maximize aneros pleasure. So cool that you have such a great history of aneros use. Inspiring for sure.My favorite position continues to be flat on my back (usually on the floor) with my pelvis angled up to increase contact with my prostate. Today was one of those sessions where the pleasure radiated downward through my quads and calves to my feet then circled back up to my brain. I writhed in a continual deluge of pleasure...gasping, moaning and thrashing. It seems that when I allow my body to thrash a bit that it decreases the "tie me up into a knot" positions that tend to leave me sore the next day. (I just have to make sure that I have plenty of space to move around.) bobby
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Bobby O;46970] ... snip ... I am wondering if there is a forum, chatroom, blog or any place where guys who are having "extreme" "advanced" responses can chat and share journeys? Cheers.Bobby

Congrats and blessings to you Bobby O and thanks for sharing.

As you suggest, the Blogs are an excellent resource to see what others have done and are doing. Perhaps the "Groups" under the Menu will re-emerge as the Aneros website is rebuilt. Those groups contained many advanced topics like the spiritual side of Aneros, video links, substance use, mature male successes/issues and fantasies under the Full Moon.

There is ongoing discussion about such things as scheduling specific Aneros Chat topics or creating dedicated chat rooms along similar subject lines as we had in the Groups. More recently twlltin created an alternate IRC chatroom, Channel name, <#aneros>. He created that server with an additional chatroom dedicated to the advanced topic of chakra energies. Regretably the second chatroom has received few visits. Hopefully 'twll' will be able to continue that chat until the Aneros Chat is functional again.

So, more power to you and please join us in Alternate IRC chat.... rook

Alternate chat is at: -- http://92.243.6.142/chat.html -- .... PM Twilltin, rook or ten_s_nut for the server password.
  • BobbyO, or should I say, "O, Bobby!"? I think that is the one I had seen a few days ago going through this thread. I can't tell you how many times I seached through it and other threads to find it again. Like the proverbial needle in a haystack. It is a good one, although I think the one I noted is slightly better, at least I found it so. I wouldn't be able to do a session on the floor. Since Nov. of 2008 I have a titanium rod in the top 8 vertebrae to straigten out stenosis I had pinching off the nerves to my legs and arms. I start out on my side, usually right, but soon feel the urge to lightly massage my inner thights, my balls, the sweet spot, the loser end of the spine (where sexual feelings have their root, up to the brain, which is why the chakra climb up the front and down the spine helps to make the sexual experience full bodied. The 1st chakra at the base of the front of the penis is a terrific erotic zone for me, as is the variation of the deer thing, going up the chakras to the spot over the thymus between the pecs. That spot sends me like a rocket to the moon! Even when I am showering my whole body seems like one grand penis. The lower spot under the armpits is another super. The whole groin area is sensitive. I have experienced more erotic zones since Aneros than in my whole 76 years. I spend a lot of the session on my back, but I generally put a pillow under my butt to let the Aneros have it's full sway. Often one or both of my knees up. I sometimes return to my side with knees up as sort of a home base, but don't stay there long. I could go on-and-on, but...
    Paul
  • I would like to be in a gay men's group. You hetero married men have lots of references to your wonderful ladies, but it doesn't really hit home for me. I actually have never had a gay encounter, and at 76 it isn't likely, but I love watching gay porn, and would profit from contact with gay men on this site I think. I have never had any chat experience, and don't know how. I don't have a cam, but I do have a headset and speakers.
    Paul
  • twlltintwlltin
    Server password is: helix
  • Bobby OBobby O
    I appreciate all of the ones who have contributed to this thread. It has opened the door to a few new friendships, which is cool to me. To know that there are others out there who are getting the "over the top" responses that I get assures me that I am not losing my mind. (smile) Sometimes I find that I am a bit sore the day after a great aneros ride. I suppose this is from the constant spasms and body contortion. Do you guys experience body aches as a results of a particularly good aneros ride? (Of course, any aches are well worth the pleasure of the rides.)
  • busco
    [QUOTE=Bobby O;47479]I appreciate all of the ones who have contributed to this thread. It has opened the door to a few new friendships, which is cool to me. To know that there are others out there who are getting the "over the top" responses that I get assures me that I am not losing my mind. (smile) Sometimes I find that I am a bit sore the day after a great aneros ride. I suppose this is from the constant spasms and body contortion. Do you guys experience body aches as a results of a particularly good aneros ride? (Of course, any aches are well worth the pleasure of the rides.)

Does every super O start with bodily spasm and contraction or can it happen with only k-muscle contraction?
  • rumelrumel
    busco,

As a new member, I think you would be well served if you took the time to read through the Aneros WIKI. You will find most of the answers to typical new users questions there. In particular please read the definition of a Super-O, the description of Pelvic Floor muscles involved with Aneros usage and the Glossary for common terms used in these Forum discussions. I think you will save yourself a lot of time, effort and confusion if you invest in a little reading before posting your questions.

While you may know what a "k-muscle" is, that term is new to me and I can't find a reference to it on the web, can you please provide a definition/description for the edification of the rest of us? If it is significant I'll make sure it gets added to the Aneros WIKI for future users knowledge.
  • Bobby OBobby O
    [QUOTE=busco;47486]Does every super O start with bodily spasm and contraction or can it happen with only k-muscle contraction?

I don't really mind your question busco, as we all have to begin somewhere. But, I had hoped to limit this thread to Advanced Users who already have a working knowledge of terms and are getting regular, significant responses to the Aneros. There are many threads for beginners and those seeking advice on how to enhance their Aneros experience. To answer your question: ALL of my aneros sessions involve intense, involuntary, full-body orgasmic spasms. But, it didn't begin this way. Like most everyone on this site, my body had to "learn" and be "rewired." Also, as you will find when you read other threads, every Aneros session is unique. There is a familiarity to every session, but each session provides a uniquely different journey.
  • busco
    Extremely sorry about the spelling mistake - in my language it is called the "k-spier" and I got mixed up. I'm reading and writing with a dictionary. I read everything and watched all the video clips but because one cannot tell by just watching or reading about the "amazing experiences of the super o's" when exactly a person is actually having the orgasms - is it during the contractions and spasm or while there are none. If I dont express myself well just ignore my question. I feel very discouraged to now asking again.
  • Bobby OBobby O
    Loss of time is common during my aneros sessions. When I happen to glance at the clock midst an aneros ride I often say to myself "Are you kidding me?!" "It has been 45 minutes?!" Recently I have tried to have several, shorter sessions (say, 30 minutes) and have two sessions during the day, rather than one marathon session. Don't get me wrong, the longer, marathon sessions are amazing (and allow me to reach realms of pleasure not possible by short sessions). But, there is also something amazing about intense, short sessions: removing the aneros while my body is still begging for more. These keep me energized and horny, eagerly anticipating the next session. To achieve this I have to set a timer because as I said, loss of time is common :)