Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progress Despite Taking Anti-Depressants
  • Hey Everyone, I made a post a few weeks ago that seems to have been deleted somehow. It was about how I recently started taking Zoloft to treat depression and anxiety, and how it was negatively affecting my sexual ability. I was also afraid it would hinder my Aneros progress. Fortunately, the sexual side effects of the medication have gone away, even as I've increased the dosage (started taking it about two months ago). Actually, my traditional orgasms from jerking off seem to have gotten more powerful :D. I've also been progressing a bit with my MGX. I recently bought a douche and lube syringe, so I can clean out beforehand and pre-lube. Today, I pre-lubed using Slippery Stuff water-based gel, and then lubed the Aneros with vaseline. I had some pretty good mobility going on, and the Aneros seemed to be moving on its own accord during certain times. Whereas before, I had trouble getting p-waves or feeling much pleasure at all, now it's not too difficult for me to feel something good; rather, the issue is sustaining it. I've been trying all different kinds of positions. The best ones seem to be lying flat on my stomach, and also lying on my back with my feet on the bed and my knees bent...I especially like this one because it seems like it gives the Aneros extra mobility, and it also lets me massage my nipples which feels great. I feel like I'm really close to feeling something awesome, but I'm just having trouble going over the edge. I'm also never sure whether I should just do nothing when I feel something good, or contract and try to magnify it. Both seem to produce good feelings. I've also been having some very strong involuntary contractions which feel sort of like waves moving up the Aneros. There's no pleasure associated with them, although they make my dick really hard when they happen. Glad I'm making progress, but it's still kind of frustrating that I've been going at this for two years and haven't had anything mind-blowing yet. Any suggestions/advice? -AJ
  • PepnauticPepnautic
    [QUOTE=electric_stapler;46950]Hey Everyone, I made a post a few weeks ago that seems to have been deleted somehow. It was about how I recently started taking Zoloft to treat depression and anxiety, and how it was negatively affecting my sexual ability.Not deleted, perhaps just hard to find. http://www.aneros.com/forum/showthread.php?13817-Zoloft-and-Frustration