Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Not quite a super o
  • falcon61
    Hello all,

I'm a newbie but wanted to share my recent experience with my helix. I've had it since January and use it two or three times a week. I've been tring other positions than just on my back and have found that with just my upper back on the bed and my feet spread wide and braced against the floor really sends good feelings when I start doing contractions. I think I read somewhere here that you can get more action because gravity pulls the helix down a little further.

But yesterday was amazing! My legs started shaking like mad, my feet basically bouncing across the floor and the helix was dancing all over inside. I wasn't controlling anything but OMG did it feel good. By the time it ended I was panting like crazy. Once I got my breath back I slowly contracted again and bang, it started again. Not quite as long or as powerful as the first one, but still amazing.

I don't think they were quite super o's because I never quite seemed to reach a climax...so while I don't know th technical definition, they were pretty mind blowing.

Thanks for all the great information.
  • slimjm
    Sounds like you got some involuntary movements of the massager going. Try relaxing and letting it move the way it wants to and see if you can identify the contraction that pulls it in involuntarily without you controlling it. That's the contraction that drives the orgasm.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Exciting progress falcon61!
  • falcon61
    Slimjim,

I tried your advice and that was amazing! The helix was jumping around like crazy. Tried it again the next day and it was good, but not quite as vigorous. But exciting new territory to explore!
  • slimjm
    If you come right back trying again the next day you sometimes won't experience as much. When that happens give yourself a couple days off before you try again. It always helps me to do that.

As to some technical advice, try relaxing with it in after insertion doing nothing a few minutes. Then lie on your back knees up and do gentle PC contractions, like you were gently pulling back with your bladder sphincter muscles to stop urine flow midstream, all the while lightly tickling your nipples. Usually you'll get a good nipple erection doing this and they'll become really sensitive and transmit electrical like feelings to your prostate and anal region and cause those involuntary movements that make the Aneros wiggle and move about inside. This will help bring on the orgasmic sensations much more readily.