Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Resources for learning about female orgasms?
  • jocco
    I've been in conversation with a new young lady about my lone escapades in the bedroom, and it began to take on an interesting hue.

As the knowledge I'm gaining regarding my own body and orgasms is continuing to unfold, I would love to further my knowledge of that of the opposite sex. I'm clear that I'm on a path to being an expert in the male multiple orgasm and I'm thinking that, with this knowledge, why couldn't I be an expert in the female multiple orgasm too!

Is there a female equivalent to the super o? How relatable are prostate orgasms to g spot orgasms?

What are some good resources on the subject?

jocco
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=jocco;101186]

Is there a female equivalent to the super o? How relatable are prostate orgasms to g spot orgasms?
    [QUOTE=jocco;101186]

What are some good resources on the subject?

jocco

Jocco,

The answers are yes, yes and yes. The tissue that makes up the paraurethral sponge (G-spot) is believed to be the same tissue that gives rise to the prostate in embryonic development. With respect to female orgasms there are several different types. The clitoral orgasm, (the one that most men are familiar with), the G-spot orgasm which you touched on and two Deep Spot orgasms. Deep Spot refers to two lesser known erogenous zones. The anterior fornix or A-spot * is located at the deepest point on the anterior wall of the vagina above the cervix (see diagram below) in front of the uterus. The Cul de Sac is an area that is situated in back of the uterus and
    may only be indirectly stimulated by stimulation of the cervix and posterior fornix (click image below). Both are said to have great potential for generating high states of arousal and intense orgasms in some individuals.

Regarding resources there are many. Check out:
    Super Sexual Orgasm by Barbara Keesling, or the Multi-orgasmic Woman by Chia and Abrams. There are many on line video courses that teach these techniques now as well. The newest one that I've seen is put on by an outfit called OrgasmArts. You can check out one of their introductory videos on youtube. The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg (our own Zane Blue) is a great resource as well.

BF Mayfield
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]320[/ATTACH]

*Some researchers believe that the A-spot may be a degenerated female prostate, (an idea that has also been associated with the G-spot).
  • Jocco:
    If you read my blog it describes the journey that I have been on since my mid forties. The lesson to be learned is that a guy capable of having prostate orgasms is very well equipped to understand a womans orgasms.

Read my blog entry of 9-14 http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

Bigguy
  • jocco
    B and bigguy,

Thanks a million! Exactly what I was looking for!

Jocco
  • GeogioGeogio
    As women have grown more aware of their G-spot, there have been remarkable observations of what has come to be known as squirting. It is a fluid release that builds up when the G-spot is manipulated. There is also an urge to urinate which is not urine but the build up of fluids. This urge is countered by pressing on the belly. I understand that in times before these manipulations were understood that often women would discontinue sex in order to go pee. Countering the urge and continueing this the methods for G-spot manipulation cause the fluid release.