Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

is the aneros suppose to touch the Prostate?
  • cause I am pretty sure mine isn't hitting it. recently I had someone manually stroke it and there was no doubt about it when they touched it. this leads me to believe that this may be why I haven't had the big O yet.

also was there a post about how to adjust/bend the aneros angle? i did a search with no luck.

I have the helix.
  • twlltintwlltin
    I think you may be looking for sensations that won't be there. The touch of the Helix (and even the Maximus) on my prostate is so subtle that often I don't know whether it s touching or not. The only way I know that they are doing their jobs is when the prostate engorges and starts to send off p-waves from the gentle caressing.

That said, I have noticed that different lubes provide different sensations from the toys, and there wasn't always a way of guessing beforehand what the reaction would be. I think I had the greatest sensation of "contact" from a glycerine-based lube. (NB. Glycerine can cause irritation in the rectum for some.)

Another thing to try is to pull the skin of the perineum forward (towards the scrotum) before you engage the p-tab to the skin. Make sure the area where the p-tab contacts is not greasy. The pressure from the skin pushing back on the tab causes a slight leverage which pushes the Helix forward onto the prostate.

Finally, I'd suggest having a session as normal last thing at night then, instead of taking out the Helix, roll on your side and go to sleep. The breathing pattern in sleep is slightly different to waking, and if you snore you might even cause greater movement of the Helix. (This no longer works for me, but the first time I did it I was woken by an orgasm.)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The angle of the Aneros may not be modified, the body of the massager is far too thick for that. Besides, these devices have been designed for the optimum level of contact and mobility which is the key to their success. I would agree with twlltin that very often the subtlety of the massage is such that one does not recognize it for what it is. That said, there are models that work better for some than others. How long have you been using your Helix?

BF Mayfield
  • I just used the Helix last night for the first time.......what i can say is that I know that it was touching the prostate........it's more comfortable than the MGX in my opinion and it gives me more pleasure than the MGX........the only problem that I had with it was time.....I didn't have a lot of time on my hands and was forced to cut my session short......but I just wanted to know what it felt like

I think you were expected it to touch your prostate with more pressure than it did......well that's what toning your PC muscles come in........when someone does it manually, there's no work on your part, just sit back and enjoy......with the Helix, you have to tone the PC muscles before you get the same results.......at least that's what I've come to learn.......once the PC muscles are strong enough, you'll be able to create the same sensations
  • i think of it like this.....these Aneros devices are designed to "TEASE" the prostate..........causing you to get gradually aroused to the point of no return.........not to provide an instance orgasm........over time though with practice, it would get easier and therefore the period of time to get aroused and pushed over the top decreases
  • I'm not a newbie. I've had an aneros for three years. I enjoy it. I've had lots of interesting sensations. But no big o. The aneros might be designed for the optimum level of contact but there are huge anatomical differences from one person to the next. The Helix won't touch every person's prostrate. I might need another model but I can't keep shelling out that kind of money on a hit or miss basis
  • airbagairbag
    Is there any definite way to know if it's touching my prostate or not ? I get a lot of pleasant sensations, even involuntary contractions and movements, and what seems to be a strange type of orgasm.

I've found two distinct ways to massage my prostate. The usual way is easier, but not as pleasurable. The harder way involves stronger contractions, I feel pleasure in different spot too. I start emitting a lot of precum and get short but extremely hard erections. Anyone with similar experiences ?

My worry is that, with Aneros in, I actually last shorter, not longer. People report lasting much longer after a prostate orgasm, so what is it that I'm experiencing ?
  • GeogioGeogio
    Positioning helps too.