Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Two Informational and Hot Posts
  • Linghaman
    I maintain a blog that is a narration of my sex life. The last two posts are testimonials and descriptions of my success with MMO and Aneros. Hopefully they will help to get the word out on these wonderful little devices. The URL is : Linghamans Log
  • Linghaman
    I just posted an interesting and brief insight on mens erotic feelings towards penises, their own and other guys. I hope it allows some of us to open up and express our own feelings about these wonderful instruments that we have. Post is at Linghamans Log. Thanks all.
  • Turnrow
    Thanks Bigguy

I read your blog and it is mighty big of you to go where few men go in acknowledging our fascinations with not only our own penis, but a striking penis that belongs to another man. As you say, it is not so much the man but the actual penis. It is an aesthetic thing to me so if that penis is connected to a guy who is likewise fit, the power of the well built penis is enhanced. Your thoughts are not too different from thoughts I have read over at thundersplace.com where men are being honest about penises and building bigger penises. There is a thread there that gets much attention entitlled "The Power of a Big Dick."

Most of the guys on thunders are straight guys so that too bears out the fact that straight guys appreciate a potent and well built/endowed penis. I myself as a straight guy have often wondered about my interest in powerful penises. I am glad to see you "fleshing" it out here.
  • Thanks TR. I just calls em as I sees em.
  • Thanks to all my readers. This forum is a wonderful collection of thinking men, I am glad I am back. I appreciate your readership.

bigguy
  • hulahula
    I read a history book that talked about Roman baths. When a really well hung guy walked in, the men would applaud.
  • I was wondering where my wife got the idea from when I exit the shower and walk into the bedroom!!!!!! Thanks Hula!

Another blog entry up in response to TR's request.

Bigguy
  • BusterBuster
    Nice job on the blog bigguy! TR was right, you are a great writer and should probably teach a class. I am so glad that the world seems to be slowly opening up to this. Hard to imagine why it takes so long because what we are experiencing is so great.
  • thhn
    you obviously are married to a very special and lucky lady. great writing - keep it up
  • Gentlemen: Thanks!!!!! I reiterate what I said above. This is a great community of thinking men. I am glad to be back. I appreciate your checking it out. Next blogs will be about what is going on inside her mind in the bed room and more on my own sexuality.

bigguy / linghaman
  • A frequent topic here and on several other sex forums I have participated in the past is what does my cum taste like and how can I make it taste better. Todays blog entry offers an interesting answer to that question . . . what can I do to make my cum taste better? It also narrates a wonderful kinky tradition my wife and I have.

Linghamans Log
  • Just an update. A couple of new entries up ...these are about her.

Bigguy
  • Newest post in Linghamans Log is dedicated to many of you here that I have talked to and who have advised me over the years. It's entitled Sexy Cocks. Thanks to all of you my Aneros friends.

Bigguy
  • Again ....thanks to all my blog readers here on this site. I now have a base level of 100 readers daily and the numbers are continuing to grow. I spent alot of time this weekend on chat here in the Aneros Forum. You all are the most enlightened, informed, open minded and sensual group of men I have ever met. You all are the base of my readership and you are all insightful guys. I really do appreciate how my blog has been embraced by so many of you.

This is an incredible community and this is a fantastic product. There is no doubt in my mind that Aneros was a major milestone in my journey. It has helped to open so many doors.

Bigguy (Linghaman)
  • I put up another post today that guys here might finding interesting and arousing.

Linghamans Log
  • Really, really cool, bigguy! Thanks man!
  • GeogioGeogio
    Thanks for the information, it's been a while since I was up here and there have been some nice posts which I have been going through.
  • So when I awoke stone hard with the need to wrap myself in orgasm, it demanded my immediate attention. The only description I can give this demand is a desperate thirst; a thirst to experience the gripping sensation of seemingly relentless waves of these very intensely pleasurable spasms. It is like drinking cool water on a searing hot day when the thirst has my mouth and throat dry as parchment. The sensation of drinking in gulps of strings of intense orgasms to repeatedly constrict my sex organs in ecstatic convulsions is just like that of drinking water to satisfy a thirst. Just as sucking in water in huge gulps sometimes can’t quell my thirst, I had the feeling that I couldn’t welcome the pleasure into my body fast enough.

BG, this is the exact sentiment I've felt for years. Every single word is the precise feeling that ripples through me when want and need collide. Orgasmic release is a quenching of thirst. It is a need. It is a taste. I've not seen someone else describe it quite this way, or like I've felt. I tell many on chat that waves of pleasure are like quenching a thirst for me. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels the same way. It does seem at times that as we men, separate in our journey, will travel at different paces, to different places, yet seem to find many commonalities and conclusions. Please keep posting and revealing in yourself the reflection that I'm sure many of us see in ourselves.
  • Linghaman
    Thanks Rika!!! I have sensed in our chats that we share many of the same sensations, emotions, sensitivities and cravings in MMO. It is a pleasure to talk to you, it is wonderful that we can finish each others sentences LOL.!!!!! I am grateful for readeers who share my outlook and experience. You are appreciated for sure. Thanks for the comment.

Bigguy / Linghaman
  • Linghaman
    Another post up. This one an accounting of coupling after being apart for 4 days. Linghamans Log
    Enjoy
  • brine
    Lovely post, as always, bigguy!

Brian
  • A post is up describing my rise to a series of extended super o's and what they felt like. Linghamans Log
  • Linghaman
    A refresher course on vaginal massage just up on Linghamans Log. Enjoy

Linghaman