Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

peridise does very little for me
  • thhn
    I just got the maximus a couple weeks ago and found it to be just what I had expected. For me, It comes in second place behind the progasm. I have all the models except for the sgx and find that the larger the model, the more pleasure it brings me. this is from several years of being a user, not just a few months.
    I give the peridise plenty of opportunity, but rarely do I get much from it. It does bring me pleasure, but no way like the progasm.
    So just what does that mean? As one becomes more experienced with the aneros, should'nt you drift towards the smaller models, then to no aneros at all? I seem to be just the opposite. I wish they would make a new model larger than the progasm.
    I would be interested in hearing how others have progressed in thier journey as they have acquired more models to use and which brings the most pleasure.
    I guess I'm just not sure if my progress is as far along as I like to think it is
  • It took a while for me, thhn, But now, both of the advanced little jobs give me a real buzz! Just be patient, put them in whenever you feel the urge, and let your body become accustomed. I believe you'll find that over time, you'll begin to enjoy.

I hope so, anyway...I sure like mine.

C
  • rookrook
    I'm much the same as thhn when looking for Prostate stim or a good tool to support Super-O adventures.

Although some gents have posted that they get prostate stim from Peridise, I just receive very powerful anal and Cowpers stim and more tendency to erect than I get from any of the Aneros models. With Peridise a 'standard' contraction produces a distinct prostate sensation of "emptiness." Sometime back, my blog included a story of "Prostate denial" using the Peridise.

Here is some Peridise action that I really like:

Try the 22mm Peridise during sexual foreplay, thrusting and ejaculation. Be alert for involunaries that are the precursor of an anal orgasm. So far, I've been unsuccessful in getting the anal orgasm well established as the heavy stim from Peridise triggers ejac. That may be where the smaller Peridise tools would come into play.

Try it too as a Super-T tool for extended edging following massage therapy with Helix or Maximus. For me, it plays well with a Fleshlight.

Also, give it a try during meditation-in-motion action like Tai Chi--it really sharpens my focus during transitions. I've not tried it for Kripalu Yoga but, have that on my list.

Enjoy!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Thhn, :)

My personal experience with the Peridise is that I've only got some pleasure out of them after a certain point in my re-wiring, and only when highly prostate aroused. Which is not all the time. Perhaps you haven't gotten to the point in your re-wiring where the smaller models work better for you? Either way, use what works for you, and don't worry about the Peridise not doing much for you at the moment. Eventually they will work for you at some point in your journey. Just be willing to experiment with them now and then.

Love_is
  • thhn
    I still do use them adn quite often. I like them the best for using an aneros in what isn't really a session, such as watching tv or sitting at the computer.
    It has seemed to me that many of the experienced guys speak very highly of the peridise. My journey is closing in on four years and I would have hoped my rewiring would be complete by now.
    At some point are you completely rewired or is that something that just goes on forever?
  • I just got the complete set of Peridise, and haven't tried it yet. I am looking for a tutorial on how to use them. I get it that I should start with the bigger ones. My question is: are both of them inserted, one after the other? That seems to be indicated, but the instructions don't really give adequate instructions on how to use them. I have been using MGX, Helix and Progasm for some time, and like them all.
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Of all the Aneros products that I have,
    The tiny Peridise have been the most consistent.
    Different toy's work for different boy's.

As for the rewiring, personally speaking, I expect it to take forever.

Forever is like tomorrow, It is there but never comes.
    Frustration City central.
    Live for the moment.
  • thhn
    I'm glad this older thread got brought back up. You guys were spot on about at some point the peridise would do it for me. In the last couple months I have used those models more than any other and they are really working for me.It has become my favorite to use during sex with the wife. Isn't it funny how this rewiring thing works and how some of us get there is such a short time and others, like myself can take years.As far as instructions for use goes.... I don't treat them any different than any other models but I do find that the sensations are a bit more subtle for the most part