Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What are your anal erotic practices?
  • View Poll Results: What are your other anal erotic practices? Voters: 33

You may not vote on this poll

None - Aneros only 24 72.73%

Manual prostate massage 22 66.67%

Electro-stimulation 7 21.21%

Dildo 26 78.79%

Analingus 9 27.27%

Intercourse 10 30.30%

Pegging 9 27.27%

• ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, all.

Is Aneros your only anal erotic thing or are there others? Please select all that apply.

I selected Manual prostate massage, E-stim, and Pegging.

Cheers,

Dave
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, all.

One of our Forum members, "rook" complained that I didn't have a category for "Other." Sorry about that. If you are up to something anal that is not in the poll, please reply to this thread. BTW, I'd consider anything that is roughly penis-shaped that is inserted anally to fall into the Dildo category.

Cheers,

Dave
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;98488]Hello, all.

One of our Forum members, "rook" complained that I didn't have a category for "Other." Sorry about that. If you are up to something anal that is not in the poll, please reply to this thread. BTW, I'd consider anything that is roughly penis-shaped that is inserted anally to fall into the Dildo category.

Cheers,

Dave

hey dave - i assume you don't include a penis-shaped penis in the "dildo" category LOL

other than a brief period of trying anal intercourse with my wife about 30 years ago i had never in the past played with my ass or involved it in my j/o repertoire ...

although my wife sometimes teases my hole while attacking my balls during intercourse

... since i started working with my progasm i've learned to enjoy a bit of assplay

this as foreplay to the progasm penetration ...

and also when otherwise self-pleasuring

... i find it erotically stimulating to tease and gently stretch my sphincters and to manipulate and massage the root/bulb of my hard penis and my cowpers glands

in addition to frequent aneros sessions i still wank off stroking my dick pretty often although i learned pretty long ago to enjoy prolonged orgasm without blowing my load

... i know a lot of men enjoy their asses when masturbating - butt it's a new thrill for this guy

anyone else get off on anal play not necessarily involving the prostate - and pleasuring their ass ring, internal boner and cowpers glands?

- rip
  • rookrook
    OK Dave, you asked !

this is not intended to steal Dave's thread/poll but rather to offer a nudge to our memories of summer camp ventures and fettishes. Following is a list picked from several websites dedicated to male BDSM and casual fetishs:

Medical Exams -- simulated checkups & examinations
    Enema Fetishs -- solo or partnered/coached
    Party accessories -- Pony tails etc.
    Lighted candle fetish (solitary)
    Lighted candle fetish (competitive) -- last guy to snuf his candle wins!
    Speculum play -- might be assistive for apples and oranges
    Semi-solid enema (Bananas) -- cramming a quantity of banana segments into the colon
    Orange & Apple fetishs --

Late edit -- gee, we missed Fisting.

My own fetishes:

I checked dildo as I've re-possessed a 40 year-old 'clone-a-willy' my wife wasn't using. Interesting since I've lost length but gained girth -- probably dame nature's way of helping us match what happens to our female mates as they age. Since I failed Darwin's self-fuck drill two weeks ago, use of this clone offers some comfort in "knowing myself." Age is taking a toll on the surface of the clone though. So, it might be wise to clone the clone.

Since my early teens I've cultivated a fetish for solitary enema. -- those sessions equal Aneros in their consumption of spare time and like the Aneros supercharge the navel and heart chakras.

Then there are slender anal explorers. One rigid and the other 'bendable' Neither would qualify as a dildo. Perhaps those are part of a MedFet that I'd not recognized until now.

Just learning about electro and have installed a brass screw on the base of my Tempo.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rook;

Wow! You're right. I should have included a category for "Other."

After reading your list of somewhat obscure and kinky anal fetishes, I've re-evaluated my sexual self-image. Prior to your post I considered myself fairly kinky in the sexual practices department. Now, I realize I'm much closer to the middle of the spectrum and I realize I probably won't be getting any kinkier with age.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;98538]rook;

Wow! You're right. I should have included a category for "Other."

After reading your list of somewhat obscure and kinky anal fetishes, I've re-evaluated my sexual self-image. Prior to your post I considered myself fairly kinky in the sexual practices department. Now, I realize I'm much closer to the middle of the spectrum and I realize I probably won't be getting any kinkier with age.

Best Regards,

Dave

don't worry about it dave you are kinky ...

prostate massage, E-stim and pegging

... but don't rule out getting kinkier between now and turning up yer toes

- rip
  • priapusonepriapusone
    rip, is kinda what I was thinking too....nice toes I saw on the beach!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Thanks for the comments, rip and priapusone.

One thing that has surprised me about this poll is the low number for "Intercourse." Given that at least 30% of the site membership are Gay or Bi, wouldn't you expect more guys to check that box?

Cheers,

Dave
  • ZenithZenith
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;98590]Thanks for the comments, rip and priapusone.

One thing that has surprised me about this poll is the low number for "Intercourse." Given that at least 30% of the site membership are Gay or Bi, wouldn't you expect more guys to check that box?

Cheers,

Dave
    Several years ago I would have said; 'Yes.' However, experience in the ASI (yahoo E.D.) forum has taught me otherwise. Some gay men, just like their str8 brothers, are turned off by anal penetration. Others, particularly those who became sexually active in the 1980's when HIV/AIDS was gaining a foothold in the big-city gay communities, found and cultivated alternative means for expression of sexual love.

These guys still like to get hard but aren't into penetration of another warm body. Hence there's a need for E.D. support in the gay community.
  • RipTheJacker

Cheers,

Dave

yeah dave it's natural to think that ...

butt once you get comfortable discussing the topic with gay friends or patients

... it's amazing how many would rather fellate or frot or engage in other intimate m2m conduct

another thing that has in my experience surprised me ...

is the apparent preponderance of those who DO engage in anal intercourse would rather bottom than top (i.e., catch rather than pitch) ...

and even blow rather than get blown

... as hot as precum and semen are to all guys i think the goo is even more important to gay guys

- rip :D

p.s. if i'm incorrect i wouldn't mind being corrected
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rip, you said,

another thing that has in my experience surprised me ...
    is the apparent preponderance of those who DO engage in anal intercourse would rather bottom than top

In my thread a month or so ago about sexual versatility, I linked to a survey of gay men that showed bottom and top exclusive preferences to be about equal, with most gay men reporting they would do either. Here's the link:

Beyond Tops and Bottoms: Correlations between Sex-Role Preferences and Physical Preferences for Partners among Gay Men

The results surprised me, too.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;98692]rip, you said,

In my thread a month or so ago about sexual versatility, I linked to a survey of gay men that showed bottom and top exclusive preferences to be about equal, with most gay men reporting they would do either. Here's the link:

Beyond Tops and Bottoms: Correlations between Sex-Role Preferences and Physical Preferences for Partners among Gay Men

The results surprised me, too.

Best Regards,

Dave

dave - thanks for the comment and link ...

interesting stuff

... when i say "in my experience," this refers to "conversational experience" LOL

- rip
    :D
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    rip;

Don't worry, I assumed you were referring to what you'd heard in conversation. Although if you really are a secret Gay Bottom nobody here is going to hassle you about it. :)

Best Regards,

Dave
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;98823]rip;

Don't worry, I assumed you were referring to what you'd heard in conversation. Although if you really are a secret Gay Bottom nobody here is going to hassle you about it. :)

Best Regards,

Dave

thanks babes
    - rip
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    You're welcome anytime, rip.

Another thing about this poll that's interesting is, Almost as many guys who use Aneros also use didoes. Perhaps HIH, the Aneros manufacturer should consider expanding their product line into dildoes. I'd especially be interested in a well-designed pegging dildo. Nothing currently on the market really does a good job for both partners. Every design out there has one compromise or another.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Seriously considering a dildoe here, but the choices are overwhelming! I think for just one-on-one use, it could be fun too!
  • Use a 6" vibrating Dildo with the help of my wonderful Wife. This always gets the juices flowing for me...
  • artformartform
    Great discussion men and increasingly informative poll, thanks ten_s_nut!! :D :D

Cheers,

Dave

Progasm was designed for the gay market here according to BF Mayfield in a post at: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/%2Amale-sexual-orientation-here-12285/

At the same time I was first considering Aneros, and mrs. a and I took our trip together to the store in the Big City to equip ourselves for our mutual adventure, I was a member on a European male sex and health website. One of my friends there was a gay man and a gay men's health worker. I championed Aneros there and we added numbers in this forum for some time.

My friend when we were discussing this topic, said that 50% or more of gay relationships do NOT include penile/anal intercourse at all. Yet he said almost all include mutual anal/prostate fingering. So our Wedding Band position (mrs. a and I), which is a fantastic hetero-couple expansion practice, is a highly popular gay-couple practice. That may explain why your option of Manual Prostate Massage is as high a percentage as it is.

[CENTER]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/CENTER]

Dave I did not include "intercourse" in my voting either, although I have experience with it from my youth experiments. The key thing is that it is not so much the penis inside you, butt all that is attached to it, and all the varied attitudes and priorities of two men that may come into some degree of conflict.

Being penetrated and ploughed, by a male friend even, is a complex and delicate balance that can easily create other issues and imbalance in the m/m friendship, in my experience, having both bottomed and topped with my youth gay relationship friend.

The poll results Dave do not surprise me. I know from the discussions cited above, that males who start as macho tops, often wonder why their bottom is getting so much great action during their sessions, and then discover their prostate to the point of becoming curious about being penetrated themselves. They and their partners often become versatile together and flip-flop becomes the order of the day.

However, based on the ongoing Energies Exchanging-at-a-distance Sharing experiments still going on and exploring further here, I am thinking I could have ticked "Intercourse" in the energies sharing-at-a-distance sense. A few months ago now, a fellow Anerosian and long-time partner in these experiments were doing a coached session with me the active one and he the coach.

I was in the floating bliss mode and headed higher when suddenly I felt that I was physically being penetrated, and by his cock! This was totally unexpected and completely new. The visuals came into focus and it was hot hot crimson, orange and gold vibrant energies filling my anorectal sheath and pouring this into my prostate, and yet it all continued feeling physically to me as if he were penetrating me. At first startling, it became exquisitely pleasurable. It felt like the astounding initial bottoming I did in my youth, and way beyond that too.

Because this energies work is not restricted to replicating the physically possible, after we later tried this with me coaching him, we tried doing a simultaneous mutual penetration (SMP) of us both together!! He is straight, I straight-bi. You have to remember that this is all hands-off, hands-free, pure body energies responses, although some guys who have experimented with this break that guideline and have touched to ejac.

SMP worked beyond words for us in our experiment. Far more beyond what an actual one-on-one physically could produce. Energetically, it sets up a very very intense compact energies cycle looping the two cocks/prostates in anorectal/prostate sheathed contacts: a NanoCosmic Orbit of great speed and power. I named this Male "Nuclear Fusion" or "groinjoin"!!

Imagine siamese twins, both males, with their bodies joined at the groin, each with their cock and balls positioned such that their erections go directly into the other's anus, if you need to have a physical image of this. Energetically, none of that matters. So I have taken this experiment to several other Anerosians, the next one being gay, and it worked vast wonders there too.

So if two guys, of whatever orientation, are sufficiently energies sensitive, and can make the at-a-distance energies connection and stay hands-off; they can achieve this ultimate male union virtually that is beyond any actual physical event's possibilities. Virtual energetic shared total male being. It leaves men with a permanent new perspective and power.

In the spirit of rook's additions to your first pass list Dave, I'll add
    "Virtual Mutual Intercourse" ,
    another pure energies ecstatic totality... Thanks very much again for raising this question!!

all the best men's health and ecstasies for hungry holes/prostates of all orientations all

artform
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=artform;99238]Great discussion men and increasingly informative poll, thanks ten_s_nut!! :D :D

Progasm was designed for the gay market here according to BF Mayfield in a post at: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/%2Amale-sexual-orientation-here-12285/

At the same time I was first considering Aneros, and mrs. a and I took our trip together to the store in the Big City to equip ourselves for our mutual adventure, I was a member on a European male sex and health website. One of my friends there was a gay man and a gay men's health worker. I championed Aneros there and we added numbers in this forum for some time.

My friend when we were discussing this topic, said that 50% or more of gay relationships do NOT include penile/anal intercourse at all. Yet he said almost all include mutual anal/prostate fingering. So our Wedding Band position (mrs. a and I), which is a fantastic hetero-couple expansion practice, is a highly popular gay-couple practice. That may explain why your option of Manual Prostate Massage is as high a percentage as it is.

Dave I did not include "intercourse" in my voting either, although I have experience with it from my youth experiments. The key thing is that it is not so much the penis inside you, butt all that is attached to it, and all the varied attitudes and priorities of two men that may come into some degree of conflict.

Being penetrated and ploughed, by a male friend even, is a complex and delicate balance that can easily create other issues and imbalance in the m/m friendship, in my experience, having both bottomed and topped with my youth gay relationship friend.

The poll results Dave do not surprise me. I know from the discussions cited above, that males who start as macho tops, often wonder why their bottom is getting so much great action during their sessions, and then discovers their prostate to the point of becoming curious about being penetrated themselves. They and their partners often become versatile together and flip-flop becomes the order of the day.

However, based on the ongoing Energies Exchanging-at-a-distance Sharing experiments still going on and exploring further here, I am thinking I could have ticked "Intercourse" in the energies sharing-at-a-distance sense. A few months ago now, a fellow Anerosian and long-time partner in these experiments were doing a coached session with me the active one and he the coach.

I was in the floating bliss mode and headed higher when suddenly I felt that I was physically being penetrated, and by his cock! This was totally unexpected and completely new. The visuals came into focus and it was hot hot crimson, orange and gold vibrant energies filling my anorectal sheath and pouring this into my prostate, and yet it all continued feeling physically to me as if he were penetrating me. At first startling, it became exquisitely pleasurable. It felt like the astounding initial bottoming I did in my youth, and way beyond that too.

Because this energies work is not restricted to replicating the physically possible, after we later tried this with me coaching him, we tried doing a simultaneous mutual penetration (SMP) of us both together!! He is straight, I straight-bi. You have to remember that this is all hands-off, hands-free, pure body energies responses, although some guys who have experimented with this break that guideline and have touched to ejac.

SMP worked beyond words for us in our experiment. Far more beyond what an actual one-on-one physically could produce. Energetically, it sets up a very very intense compact energies cycle looping the two cocks/prostates in anorectal/prostate sheathed contacts: a NanoCosmic Orbit of great speed and power. I named this Male "Nuclear Fusion" or "groinjoin"!!

Imagine siamese twins, both males, with their bodies joined at the groin, each with their cock and balls positioned such that their erections go directly into the other's anus, if you need to have a physical image of this. Energetically, none of that matters. So I have taken this experiment to several other Anerosians, the next one being gay, and it worked vast wonders there too.

So if two guys, of whatever orientation, are sufficiently energies sensitive, and can make the at-a-distance energies connection and stay hands-off; they can achieve this ultimate male union virtually that is beyond any actual physical event's possibilities. Virtual energetic shared total male being. It leaves with a permanent new perspective and power.

In the spirit of rook's additions to your first pass list Dave, I'll add
    "Virtual Mutual Intercourse" ,
    another pure energies ecstatic totality... Thanks very much again for raising this question!!

all the best men's health and ecstasies for hungry holes/prostates of all orientations all

artform

art -

sounds like safe sex ...

for those with butthole hunger

- rip
  • artformartform
    Well rip!! :D :D

It is safe and healthy indeed. It is also an energetics answer to Plato's challenge of the four dimensions of the full male being. It has a high order spiritual dimension, and in many ways transcends sex, in the sense of hormone driven reproductive drives. Those drives are core male experiences, whatever the orientation, and have multiple roles in forming and enhancing human partnerships, couples, ideally for a lifetime.

Yet even as we are experiencing a form of male individual, and couples, liberation here as Aneros practice people, part of that is a new freedom about our anorectal anatomy and its wide-ranging and astoundingly rich sensorium for our whole body and whole being.

Not so long ago, anal penetrative activity used to be seen medically as the final proof of homosexuality as a pathology diagnosis. Not only has that pathologizing been scientifically discredited and abandoned, butt heterosexual men have discovered its joys, centred on Prostate Awakening and the move into the world of the full spectrum of Tao-defined energies, and powerfully orgasmic to vast spiritual and healing energetics.

So we naturally gravitate to the greatest potential human values expression of this new freedom and the celebration of its full powers at all levels. And with a joyous sense of humour, we can apply the old disparaged vernacular as a simple poetic of this new male liberation, community, and energized lifetime health, well-being and sustaining vitality.

New health, pleasure and purpose beyond imitation sex. Up with "butthole hunger" or "ass hungry" or whatever phrases erupt and subside, and those that filter to become the Aneros era's new vernacular. Hallelujah!!!

artform
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Art;

Thanks for your very interesting philosophical take on Aneros-enhanced male eroticism. No doubt, the times they are a changin'. With any luck, humans will evolve into a wider-ranging and healthier attitude about sex and relationships.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • Or, imagine this, a woman or (as rip puts it) a catcher in a gay couple one saying to the other half
    " We have a better sex life than you. "
    " Oh, how do you make that out ? "
    They reply
    " Well imagine you have an itchy ear, when you stick your stick your finger in your ear, which is more relieved the finger or the ear ? " :)
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=l¤ve h¤le;99435]Or, imagine this, a woman or (as rip puts it) a catcher in a gay couple one saying to the other half
    " We have a better sex life than you. "
    " Oh, how do you make that out ? "
    They reply
    " Well imagine you have an itchy ear, when you stick your stick your finger in your ear, which is more relieved the finger or the ear ? " :)

always had - and still have - an itchy finger i guess ...

my ear however does now have a little itch

... just can't yet see letting someone else scratch that itch - progasm and I seem to know exactly where it itches

- rip
  • artformartform
    Hi love hole and RipTheJacker!!! :D :D

Great conversational haiku LH, and all too true!!

Rip, I almost always use my ICE now for BPH therapy sessions, with the added joys of maximum pre-cum, multi-chains of dry Super-Os leading to the Grand Clean The Pipes Finale with more semen flying than anytime since my teens!! And this is true butt slamming action from the ICE in cahoots with my anal-rectal muscles team!! (Vids delayed in editing...)

Most of my sessions other than the very physical BPH ones are now anerosless. Those in which I still use my aneros models are for special new exploratory high flights or tune-ups, (Eupho or/and TEMPO, sometimes renewed MGX) and the heavy artillery scratchings of a hungry hole (ICE, VICE or/and Max)

Like you Rip, I don't anticipate having "someone else scratch that itch" physically for several reasons. These include health and interpersonal issues of course, and paramount my monogamous 41+ years with my dear wife and mutual prostates partner, above all else!!

The other is that, having had two fabulous VMI sessions with guys this past weekend, we all agree that these hands-off, dry, pure energies events actually build/amplify great energies that greatly boost both men, and wonderfully enable each to share that energy back with their spouse!! :D :D Straight males, curious and beyond, really can have it all, safe energies-expanded core relationship sex and joyous friendly healthy energies boosts, IMHO...

all the best power/peace energies full dimensional practice development all

artform
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=artform;99516]Hi love hole and RipTheJacker!!! :D :D

Great conversational haiku LH, and all too true!!

Rip, I almost always use my ICE now for BPH therapy sessions, with the added joys of maximum pre-cum, multi-chains of dry Super-Os leading to the Grand Clean The Pipes Finale with more semen flying than anytime since my teens!! And this is true butt slamming action from the ICE in cahoots with my anal-rectal muscles team!! (Vids delayed in editing...)

Most of my sessions other than the very physical BPH ones are now anerosless. Those in which I still use my aneros models are for special new exploratory high flights or tune-ups, (Eupho or/and TEMPO, sometimes renewed MGX) and the heavy artillery scratchings of a hungry hole (ICE, VICE or/and Max)

Like you Rip, I don't anticipate having "someone else scratch that itch" physically for several reasons. These include health and interpersonal issues of course, and paramount my monogamous 41+ years with my dear wife and mutual prostates partner, above all else!!

The other is that, having had two fabulous VMI sessions with guys this past weekend, we all agree that these hands-off, dry, pure energies events actually build/amplify great energies that greatly boost both men, and wonderfully enable each to share that energy back with their spouse!! :D :D Straight males, curious and beyond, really can have it all, safe energies-expanded core relationship sex and joyous friendly healthy energies boosts, IMHO...

all the best power/peace energies full dimensional practice development all

artform

art -

ya gotta lemme know how i can find out more about this kinky butt hightly intriguing and enticing mansexplay ...

there are probably a lotta guys participating in this forum who are like me historically str8arrow butt (also like me) finding that the curvature of their aneros is bending more than just our anal canals

... does the aneros company have or plan to have robot sex surrogates to participate with their customers in this hot-sounding kink - or are there others willing to help out and both coach and join in?

i may joke about this butt the concept is seductive and has some real appeal to my hedonistic character

- rip

p.s. thanks for pm'ing me about the maximus for dickroot/penile bulb stimulation
  • I might help out as a catcher if it gets a bit busy. :)
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=l¤ve h¤le;99527]I might help out as a catcher if it gets a bit busy. :)

love hole -

as i understand it ...

everybody in this game pitches and catches simultaneously

... with an imaginary baseball

- rip
  • rip
    True. I sometime imagine my own cock going up my ass, butt i'd could'nt shag my own ass, if that makes sense ?
    Male butts are gross to me, even my own.
    Or if I do, I try to imagine myself with big curvy hips an a great big rear end.
    Now we really are going into depths on unreallity :)
  • artformartform
    OK Men!! :D. :D

The VMI League Play Book and League support system will be available soon! It is a simple mental game and is working so well for those now in the league!!!

Your references to physical equipment remind me of an earlier teledildonics design of mine from a few years back... ;). :D. Butt that is another story!

artform
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=artform;99588]OK Men!! :D. :D

The VMI League Play Book and League support system will be available soon! It is a simple mental game and is working so well for those now in the league!!!

Your references to physical equipment remind me of an earlier teledildonics design of mine from a few years back... ;). :D. Butt than is another story!

artform

art - are you pullin' my leg mate?

... rather have ya tuggin' my joint

seriously though, hope you can share the handbook so we can check the faq's

- rip
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    art;

So, you're saying that I should have included "Virtual/Mental Group Sex" as an option in the poll? That practice is so obscure that it might well be in the Guinness Book of Records under sex acts with insufficient data to report.

Cheers,

Dave
  • Hi guys.
    Rook in answer#4 ?
    Yeah?
    You mention fisting..
    Well I saw a photo on normal tv (not pay per view) oh, about 10/20 yrs ago or so.
    Well it showed a guy in a photo in (I think )
    in a New York gallery ,
    or where ever.
    This guy had massive muscles an he stuck his arm up some geezer right up to his elbow.
    (or was it his shoulder?
    Can't remember)
    I do recall it saying this practice could be fatal.
    I'd imagine to the to bloke who's getting an arm up his butt.
    I'm not checking any fisting websites out,
    and I'd imagine there are some, if not hundreds...
    Mick....
  • [QUOTE=madmick;100950]Hi guys.
    Rook in answer#4 ?
    Yeah?
    You mention fisting..
    Well I saw a photo on normal tv (not pay per view) oh, about 10/20 yrs ago or so.
    Well it showed a guy in a photo in (I think )
    in a New York gallery ,
    or where ever.
    This guy had massive muscles an he stuck his arm up some geezer right up to his elbow.
    (or was it his shoulder?
    Can't remember)
    I do recall it saying this practice could be fatal.
    I'd imagine to the to bloke who's getting an arm up his butt.
    I'm not checking any fisting websites out,
    and I'd imagine there are some, if not hundreds...
    Mick....

Mick - to minimize the chance of disease ...

and maximize pleasure for the fistee

... it is recommended the fister wear a boxing glove

- rip
  • artformartform
    Hi Dave!! :D :D

[QUOTE=ten_s_nut;100099]art;

So, you're saying that I should have included "Virtual/Mental Group Sex" as an option in the poll? That practice is so obscure that it might well be in the Guinness Book of Records under sex acts with insufficient data to report.

Cheers,

Dave

It is not at all complex, if one is accepting the ancient Taoist energies-at-a-distance possibilities of this working, or the potential quantum bio-physics explanations I have been working on! Just do not worry about the how. Just relax, be open and see if you can be energies sensitive with another male virtually, at a distance.

Not all are easily adept, butt those that are open to this can make extraordinary progress. Recently a new member, early in his exploration of his bisexual nature, asked to attempt energies sharing. We did make a connection and he was getting it quite well, when we each started to get the signals of VMI setting in and he was soon very ecstatic and celebrating "f**king while being f**ked" and the high intesity close cycle energies link that this established for some time!!! :D :D... Spectacular first time for an unusually open newbie!!!

I think that this is beyond being a "sex act" at all. This is energetics ecstasy with a great sensual eroticism without any physical contact by either party. You can do and enjoy this fully, fully clothed. I doubt that this will remain "obscure" for very long Dave!

Certainly infinitely more civilized, effective and safely, easily, painlessly practised than fisting guys!

all the best being open and energetic, and pursuing your energetic possibilities all

artform
  • [QUOTE=RipTheJacker;100952]Mick - to minimize the chance of disease ...

and maximize pleasure for the fistee

... it is recommended the fister wear a boxing glove

- rip

'King brilliant rip.
    We don't want the fister getting broken knuckles on the fistee's chin, huh?
    Health & safety nowadays.
    It's also recommended that the fistee where a hard hat in day glo'....
    And I bet that's all he wished he had up his hole was a hard helmet ;)
    Mick...
  • Guys;

Looks like I really should have had an "Other" category in the poll just to cover all the bases.

Fisting could be considered a form of manual prostate massage, so I would encourage fisting fans to check the "Manual" box, if they haven't already.

The virtual sex thing, exchanging energies or whatever you want to call it could be categorized by what sex act the participants were imagining. So, if the guys were getting off on imagining anal intercourse, that box would be checked off, etc.

Cheers,

Dave
  • Good day dave.
    What about footsying?
    I could be just making it up, butt, if someone can stick an arm in,
    then why not a foot or leg?
    They may have to take their boots off, butt hey!
    An if they've a big butt hole, an whole head maybe inserted on a good day. :)
    Let loose dave
    Mick...
  • artformartform
    Hi again ten_s_nut et al!!! :D :D

Before clarifying VMI further, since that seems necessary here, let me add another anal erotic gift I have from peridise practice; Smoke-ring Ping!-Os!!! >^>^:D>^>^:D>^>^!!!>^!!!>^!!!................

SrPOs are really extended anal orgasms that travel up the ano-rectal tube and beyond like a reverse peristalsis of ecstasies. Here is how I described them last night in the chat when Spyderman64 asked about peridise-based Super-Os, not available from aneros models:

• I think my Smoke-ring Ping! orgasms with the peridise qualify as Super-O class!!
    • SrP is like a rolling donut of energy - like a smoke-ring someone blows revolving rapidly on itsself...
    • that begins in the anal sphincters and then moves up the rectal tube walls and hits the sequence of peristalsis nodes...
    • ...at which point there is a "Ping!" of energy and oragasmic rush, like a bell being struck that resonates for some time...
    • as the smoke-ring of thrilling tingling energies continues on up through the colon and onward Ping!... Ping!... Ping!...
    • An amazing experience that lasts echoing through you for quite a while.
    • Anyway, I have not had anything like the SrP-Os with aneros models, just peridise.
    • It really is an extended anal orgasm, moving in reverse up the digestive tract and "Pinging at the peristalsis nodes...
    • ...which are linked via the Vagus Nerve system, a great orgasmic channel.

So there is another anal erotic practice from exploring the peridise possibilities!!!

all the best stairways to peridise anal erotic paradise all

artform
  • artformartform
    Hi again again ten_s_nut et al!! :D :D

Further report on the emerging VMI Playbook League Playbook:

[QUOTE=ten_s_nut;101053]Guys;

Looks like I really should have had an "Other" category in the poll just to cover all the bases.

Fisting could be considered a form of manual prostate massage, so I would encourage fisting fans to check the "Manual" box, if they haven't already.

The virtual sex thing, exchanging energies or whatever you want to call it could be categorized by what sex act the participants were imagining. So, if the guys were getting off on imagining anal intercourse, that box would be checked off, etc.

Cheers,

Dave Emphasis added, af.

Thanks Dave for further clarifying your thoughts on VMI! Two more examples of the actual practice, and its fundamental mechanism of operation and range of felt/experienced nature for the participants, help further explain and classify this unique phenomenon.

I believe that the more rapidly growing evidence supports my contention that this is not a "sex act"; that it is way beyond sex! I say this not because there is anything wrong with sex!!! Butt, I say this because there is so much more to be experienced/appreciated in this practice if one does not go into it thinking it is just some fancy cyber-sex, or grows beyond that conceptual limit in developing one's energies exchange practice.

Yesterday I had two fabulous VMI energies exchange sessions with two different Anerosians, one was his for the first time. The other is a guy with whom I have been experimenting with VMI variations, and we deliberating tried taking it the cyber-sex route to see how that would shift the experience/phenomenology.

( Gotta go... Details to follow...)
  • artformartform
    Well VMI fans everywhere!!! :D :D :D

Over this past weekend two guys approached me about an energies exchange as a group of three. This was not new, there have been energies exchanges informally and formally on occasion in the open general Chat room: 3, 4, 5 or more and it all works in a civilized manner, even with apologies to perennial chatguest and any newcomers.

Both of the guys had already experienced VMI exchanges and although that was not the immediate focus, attentions began to be suggestive and we decided to experiment. Rather than just generally exchanging energies among the three of us, we articulated the mechanics/visualizations/energies-intent required for a true three-way VMI: each guy participating in double penetrating energetically the other two!!!

Closely felt high energies cycles, the nanocosmic orbits, set up by each in "groinjoin" with the other two set in. It was ASTOUNDING!!! It worked in unbelievable ways!!! It was initially more pure energies and then expanded into an erotic aesthetic theatre of high sensuous energetics. These are felt sensory sensations that are not physical or physically assisted, all hands-free, and are not living out desired physical acts one actually does; not some cyber-sex way of "getting off". This is SO far beyond anything physically possible at all, as to be surreal, and yet it worked energetically with great power and great aesthetics.

Apologies here if any of this is TMI (too much info...) But as more and more men are finding energies exchanging, and this most concentrated form to date among men virtually, the experiments are continuing and will be reported, here or in any appropriate location.

all the very best energies development and sharing all

artform
  • brine
    Art you are a genius and mentor to so many! Thank you for encouraging so many on their journeys in this wonderful new life.

Brian
  • Art;

Sounds like you guys had fun in your 3-way Virtual Mutual Intercourse ("VMI") session, "...each guy participating in double penetrating energetically the other two!!! "

Perhaps you can help clarify my thinking regarding VMI. How is it not cybersex? (...and, I don't see anything wrong with cybersex.)

Cheers,

Dave
  • artformartform
    Hi again ten_s_nut!! :D :D

I wrote a brief overview post earlier today with four key definitions with qualifiers. When trying to actually post it, the site or something rebelled and the text disappeared into the ether...

It seems to me that there are at least four major groups of sexual/erotic/orgasmic stimulae and responses, and that they rely upon different bio-communications systems that render them qualitatively, significantly different kinds of human experience events. I hope we can discuss both the sexual and energies traditions of various cultural traditions and also bring under the lenses of science.

1. Anticipatory sexual arousal and imaginative visualizations in many multi-sensory mixes: racing heart, all kinds of groin stirrings, head spinning, elation/depression, at times solo contact sexual play et al

2. Physical contact sexual activities of all sorts: foreplay, oral, intercourse, afterglow, dry and wet, wetness as interface/goal, reproduction as goal/danger risk/reward (its own whole vector...)

3. Aural/visual specific stim to trigger/augment solo/group self-physical-contact sex play: porn, phone sex, cyber-sex including sexting, sex computer games and/or environments; typically seeking enhanced isolated physical wet orgasms

4. Energies exchanges, including VMI (virtual mutual intercourse) one of the most complex and intense forms of exchange: dry, hands-off/hands-free, texting only, visual linguistic, minimal to more descriptive communication, no physical contact, along with remote accessing and connecting using the Taoist traditional sexual, life-force, spiritual/healing model/practice. This is the at-a-distance energies spectrum of Jing(orgasmic)>Chi/Qi(life-force).Shen(spiritual, healing, universal union and beyond), perhaps becoming interpretable through emerging facts and hypotheses in quantum bio-physics and entanglement at-a-distance energies/behaviour alignments. Instead of physical depletion and refractory times, net far greater energies for each participant is the typical result and these are sustainable and transferable to one's sexual partner(s).

There have been many experiments since one other Anerosian and I began this research project here, 1+3/4 years ago. He has since left the project for personal reasons. Many others have shown an interest and joined in with almost universally very positive results. More on the things that have been tested generally in energies exchanges, and the special case of VMI, which is of course modelling something not physical possible, never physically experienced in this simultaneous configuration, particularly the recent 3-way experiment with its very powerful results for the three participants!!!

In many respects this related to the difference between aneros-in dry orgasms all along the scale of intensities and types, compared to anerosless dry orgasms an their subtle to significant differences.

The other spectrum is the range and effect of the varied levels of biological communications systems; from sensory/hormonal, through electro-magnetic to symbiont bacterial/human cells communication, mitochondrial coupled oscillator systems and the quantum effects potential outlined in part above.

Any comments and questions most welcome as this post grows!

all the merging of cultural traditional wisdom and the keen analytics of science collaborating to bring new understanding in our realm of orgasmic possibilities all

artform
  • Art;

Wow, that's quite a treatise on energy and sex. You should write a book.

Your definitions reminded me of the apocryphal story about Eskimos having 32 words for snow. With regard to sex, there are many men who have only one definition: intercourse. Obviously, you're at the other end of the scale. Most of us are somewhere in the middle.

In my world, any time one or more people exchange energy or information electronically and it leads to any kind of orgasm, that's cybersex. If somebody in the Aneros chat room has an orgasm, wet, dry, mini or maxi, that's a cybersex outcome, pun intended. You can redefine it any way you like, but as the old saying goes, if something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • artformartform
    Hi Dave!! :D :D

Any phenomenon/technology can be either the content of some other media, or the media for some other content.

A duck can be an egg, a walking swimming quacking living creature, or my next delicious duck a l'orange! Or it's carcass is next day's garbage. So, I have to respectfully entirely disagree with your argument and analogy.

a) Sex is essentially physical reproduction by the exchange of DNA, and all the arousal, hormonal and physical intercourse to enact the bio-chemical exchange of DNA! The biochemical hormonal arousal is a function/servant of the biochemical reproductive imperative. That is fundamental, "natural".

b) Same-sex intercourse is non-reproductive, or indirectly reproductive according to some theories of male sperm sharing, and is by some practitioners seen/felt to be allegory or parody rejection of the original purpose, and deemed by some forms of fundamentalism as "unnatural".

Butt there is good anthropology and more current sociology and surveys suggesting that male/male same sex intercourse and its associated foreplay, have other non-sexual social organizing and cohesion functions in evolution, for group organization/survival by food gathering success and tribal defense. So the sexual signaling system is also employed by evolution for non-sexual purposes.

c) Taoists centuries ago realized that sexual energies go well beyond reproductive roles, and group social organizing roles in males at least. They found that there are methods for accessing and utilizing these sexual triggering energies, by discernment and self-discipline, to access the further capacities of our bodies as media for a wide range of signaling and communications goals. So these too are exogenous, nonsexual uses of sex-related triggers to initiate other forms of communication with entirely other goals and functions than sex in any form, other than by way someone's choice of metaphor. This is the great Taoist practice gift.

d) It turns out that the media of sexual to higher energies, this full energies spectrum, is initially at least most easily accessed through sexual analogies and metaphors, and none of the wet sex parody activities are part of the experienced events. This is in no way a criticism of the joys of gay and lesbian sex enjoyed by its practitioners.

Eros and eroticism is well recognized to be a phenomena that goes well beyond anything reasonably described as sex. These energies can easily transcend even eroticism. This access to the universal energies spectrum of communications for purposes well outside of sex, through the media of metaphors of actions employed at another level to further the purpose of sex, does in no way make that act a sex act!

Our friends the Inuit have 32 words for snow because that is a matter of survival for them being that knowledgeable about their environment and needs. Each form of snow has different characteristics and utility for them. Make a wrong choice and your igloo falls to pieces and you die.

We need to explore, and much more fully understand, the great range of signaling media functions our so-called sex signaling system actually has for us. There are already great established precedents. Marshall McLuhan also said: "The medium is the massage"!!!

We may have 32 words for non-physically-focused, dry energies orgasms that celebrate life essence and our generative capabilities in all fields and walks of life, enhance our life-force vitality and happiness, and take us into spiritual realms of great bliss and peace, or active through-the-body adventures including universal union.

Just because I attend a seminar and exchange seminal ideas there with others, does not make that intellectual discussion of great creativity and energies exchanging; sex, does it?? I kept my semen inside and used its energy to help feed my enthusiasm and contributions to the seminal discussion... however powerfully the sex act analogy may be felt, if at all.

So my friend, consider the courtesy of not having your feathered friend walk onto my table and dump on my culinary feast! :D :D

Thanks again for asking! You are welcome to stay: some duck a l'orange??

all things in life are truly intermingled as we cum to understand as our rewiring reintegrates us all

artform
  • art;

No problem, man. Enjoy your energies exchanges and VMI sessions. I promise I won't equate them with anything as mundane as cybersex.

Cheers,

Dave
  • i ordered the tempo. it looks more like a rectum stimulator tthen a prostate stimulator. i used my vice last night and the vibrator on setting #3 set my whole track throbbing!
  • HA.. I think this is a great poll.... hopefully every guy participating has something unique to add.. I guess i missed this one when it was first added.
    Here are a few of my other anal proclivities....
    When I'm alone... of course the aneros... but
    I love a lubed finger.... gives me the shivers...
    I like the way a smooth wax candle glides in..... yum.
    I love my silicone dildo. lots of good lotion. taking my time to just let it enter on its own.... hehehe
    and when i'm not alone..
    Mutual fingering... such a turn on.. exploring all those intimate spots.... keeping each other on the edge..
    Rimming.. after a good hot shower... squeaky clean.. feeling a tongue open me up.. and knowing i'm gonna do the same... damn what a rush.
    Feeling a guy slide a finger in and out of my hole while i'm massaging him.... awesome.
    showering with another guy.. feeling his erection against my butt, anticipation... and then feeling it slide inside while under the hot water..... ecstasy..
    and after the shower some slow hot 69. with the obvious result...
    OK.. now i'm turned on... better cool it and just post....
  • artformartform
    Great menu steveg2611 for you guys!!

When you are "mutual fingering" simultaneously, do you ever take the very slow and gentle route for however long you can go, giving each other chains of multiples, dry-Os and Super-Os, until you can't take them anymore?? My wife and I are good to 2-3 hours at this!! :D :D And have been known to mutually ejaculate as a grand finale!!

We are on our backs, head to other's toes, knees up and feet flat on the bed and spread. her finger(s) up in me on my prostate, and and mine vaginally in on her prostate, and~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~!!!!!~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~!~~!~~!~~!~~!!!!!~~~~~~etc......... ahhhhhhh~~~~~~.......

Can you share more about your mutual fingering?

Thanks again for your post above!!

all the very best mutual prostate massaging in all body locations with all

artform
  • Of course i can Art...
    I've been doing massage for over 15 years and have become pretty good at P massage over the years if i do say so myself.. I start with a well lubed finger lightly tracing the guys hole. I increase the pressure then back off then increase it again.. taking my time to feel his sphincter begin to contract and relax... and as it relaxes i push a knuckle in letting it just rest then i feel the muscle tighten around my finger.... i let it slip in to the next knuckle.... then relax... if the guy is on his stomach I can't expect him to return the favor.. but once he's on his back with his dick twitching as my finger probes he can emulate the moves on me.. grin....
    the finger goes in... i search lightly not to hurt but to find the Prostate..... I begin rubbing from side to side... sensing his response.... and of course enjoy the same feelings myself. after the back and forth across the gland.... i let the finger go lengthwise up and down.... slowly increasing the pressure until i see a deep uncontrollable response on his part... the most obvious of the cues is pre-cum beginning to form .... big and gooey drops oozing.... yum... then a definite thickening of his dick... and usually a full blown hard as hell boner... it all works..... physically and visually.. I can then concentrate more on the task at hand.... up and down.. back and forth... switching from finger to thumb and back... taking my time to let him really experience what P massage is all about.... not to mention my own feelings as he continues to probe ... HAHA....
    I have one client that has the most amazing sexual/sensual response. I can make his whole body spasm uncontrollably. we can go for up to 30-45 minutes, just moving up to and backing off from the edge. keeping him aroused as am I.. over and over bringing him to the edge with just an educated finger. HEHEHE..... and feeling him duplicate the move on me.. and then eventually i feel the deep spasm coming from inside my body or i feel it happening to him.... If the session goes the way we both like it, we can almost plan on having the most incredible hands free mind blowing simultaneous wet orgasm. Recently to my surprise he's initiated meetings that have had nothing to do with massage, just getting together... getting naked and taking each other to the edge with just touch.. he's learned a lot about the art of p massage.
    hope this helped Art.... let me know...
    Steve
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Steve;

Thanks for the graphic description of P-spot massage. I wish my wife was as talented as you are at that.

As for how the poll is going, I'm surprised that only 16 guys admit to being regularly pegged.

Best Regards,

Dave