Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Where is ohmy06?
  • thhn
    Does anyone know what became of ohmy06? We were in contact quite regularly and now he seems to have just disappeared? I haven't heard from him since march and he doesn't seem to be a member here anymore.
  • artformartform
    Same concern here thhn!!
  • brine
    Ditto. Don't know where he is. :(
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Guys,

He closed out his membership back in June.

BF Mayfield
  • Wow, that's a surprise. I have his IM address, so I'll see if I can raise him. He's always been a very excellent resource for us.

C
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;101776]Wow, that's a surprise. I have his IM address, so I'll see if I can raise him. He's always been a very excellent resource for us.

C

any luck contacting him?
  • PommiePommie
    One thing that never ceases to amaze me about this forum! It is a credit to you fellows that if a regular contributor ceases to be one, several of you pop up to wonder what has happened to him. I continue to be impressed.

Cheers and blessings to you all.
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=Cockadoodle;101776]Wow, that's a surprise. I have his IM address, so I'll see if I can raise him. He's always been a very excellent resource for us.

C

Did you ever try to locate him though his IM address? I had it at one time but can't seem to find it