Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Blog Entry Dedicated to Aneros Forum / HIH
  • Todays blog entry on Linghamans Log is dedicated to and is focused on this forum, HIH and the forum's senior members. The next several blog entries will flow from this one. I hope that my several hundred readers will translate to the thousands and that this forum and the wonderful little white tools that we all talk about benefit from the exposure.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi bigguy,

I was honored to be mentioned in your blog and in such distinguished company! If I helped even one guy feel what I have felt and kept one guy from quitting, I feel like I have accomplished a great deal. Hopefully everyone will be drawn to a mentor here because without them, I would have never made it this far.
  • It was nothing Buster. I just told it like it was. Three years ago when I stumbled into this forum and bought my first aneros on line, it was only the beginning. It was the coaching and advice that opened the doors for me. From that simple beginning my sensual world opened in ways I could have never imagined.

You and that handful of mentors were there making it happen for me. I am a changed person now as a result.

Bigguy
  • Installment two on the MMO process put up last night. Tomorrow a personal narrative of the experience of an MMO.

bigguy
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Bigguy,

Just got finished reading both entries in your
    log, and I must say that I am impressed with the depth and breadth of your achievements. Your thoughts were wonderful expressed and echo so many of my own feelings about this phenomenon. Congratulations!

Thank you as well for your kind notice. I am delighted to learn that I have helped you in some way.

All the best,

BF Mayfield
  • BF:
    I am truly honored by your comments. This has been a wonderful trip, but the milepost that was aneros marked a major achievement and experience for me as the blog says. I feel like I am the one in roller derby who was slingshoted far ahead of where I was by all of you my team mates. I am truly grateful.

Thanks to uou again.

Linghaman
  • twlltintwlltin
    It's amazing how much detail you can recall, especially in the latest entry.
  • Its funny Twll, I began blogging 3 years ago on a general sex site. It was like a door opened for me when I started it. In the last fifteen years I really began to enjoy writing. As my skills doing it improved so did my memory and ability to recall erotic details that I was writing about. Over the last 3 years I have blogged about 450 pages single spaced 8x11 equivalent. It has given me alot of practice.

The other thing that is more significant to my recall is my rewiring. When I started having success with aneros, it reset my sex clock. I became a different person. I have written about it on the blog. I became much more sexually and sensually aware. My sense of the erotic changed and relative to the blog my attention to the most minute detail in my sex life has been honed to a keen edge. I can recall feelings, emotions, desires and responses with accuracy and with emotion. It is a very arousing process, I am fully erect and aroused as I recall events and put them into words.

It is one of the most enjoyable things i do.

Bigguy aka Linghaman
  • Another post before I leave for a few weeks. This one on the experience of super o's.

http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

Linghaman
  • Linghaman
    First post since returning .... orgasm brought on by an image of a sexy cock. Linghamans Log
  • BusterBuster
    I sure do like your writing. Welcome home!
  • Linghaman
    Thanks Buster ...this really is like home. Will be around to chat this weekend. I was using a borrowed computer while I was away and was sharing an apartment. I would've loved to get on here whilst overseas but couldn't.. Glad I am back!!!!
  • Linghaman
    New Blog Entry: Dancing the Cock Waltz in Linghamans Log
  • Linghaman
    Thanks to all of you who are readers ... you make up the largest group of people who are my readers by far!!! If you aren't a reader yet please stop by and peruse it!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!
    bigguy / linghaman
  • Linghaman
    Hate to keep plugging these but todays entry is particularly arousing. Hope you enjoy it. Linghamans Log
  • BusterBuster
    I love this thought from today's blog:

"I am not as desperate to cum when I am aroused as I used to be. In fact the sensation of being at a high level of arousal is actually quite pleasant for me now, I enjoy it and I can delay my release without feeling any let down or desperation."

I couldn't have said it better myself, it truly is an amazing thing that we have going on here compared to most men.
  • Its funny Buster ... the common sensations that we all share as a result of having gained the skills we have. I was saying in chat this last weekend that this really is a brotherhood... we can all identify with each others experiences, sensations and desires. Its both reassuring and kind of scary (in a good way) LOL.
  • Another juicy blog up!!!!!! Linghamans Log
  • Put another good one up. This one may be helpful to those members who are wondering what the sensation of a super o is to confirm that you are having one. But trust me .,...when you do you will be the first to know it.

Thanks to the forum for allowing me to use it to inform fellow asstronuts of my blog. This site and all of us here are truly a brotherhood.
  • Bigguy, tonight is the first night I ventured into your blog. I have been so buried with life that I rarely have the time to leisurely explore all the avenues that our productive members create. Let me just say, create you do. Everything you write is highly erotic, very skilled, and thoroughly detailed. Every sentiment that you write, I feel. What I resonate with is the idea of being with a man and not just fantasizing about one. In fact, when I let loose and let the sexual energy pour over me, it is not only a man that I wish to enjoy, but multiple partners of both sexes. Understanding that sexual energy is powerful, seductive, enticing, and pure is a wonderful feeling. Sexual energy in and of itself is not what causes pain. It is the ties that we create based on sexual energy. Meaning, if someone cheats on their partner, it is not the sex that upsets someone, it's the severing of a bond created and expressly stated. That's my opinion anyway. I must admit, I will not find the time to read your blog from now on, I will make the time to read. You are a beautifully sexual individual who has a great mind and ability to share. I look forward to exploring you more.

I also want to clarify my sentiment on what I mean by sexual energy. Taken out of context and looking at just sexual energy itself, I feel it to be very pure and uplifting with no consequences. I feel the consequences come from breaking the ties and bonds we create with one another in agreement and consent. I am very happy to be monogamous. I identify bi-sexual and allow myself to feel feminine and masculine qualities to their fullest. I enjoy being exclusive with my partner because share and I can explore so many avenues of sexual bliss that involve deep seated trust, such as rope bondage. I am sorry if this sentiment went off topic, but I don't want to promote cheating because I mentioned that I fantasize about multiple partners simultaneously. My thoughts and sentiments ultimately echo that of so many here, just let go and enjoy what comes.
  • rikaaim
    thanks for the very thoughtful comment. i write what i feel and experience. mmo has opened me and rewired me to feel these sensual things i write about. i have been transformed ...i understand both male and female sexuality better from being multi orgasmic. the impact of mmo has been to focus me on the beauty or both male sexuality and female sexuality. it has been wonderful.

please continue to comment and communicate ... i love hearing from folks.

bigguy
  • I have to write to you and say... I ventured onto your blog. I never had the time to log on or read it... but, found myself mesmerized by your exquisite ability to write. I hope you do this for a living, because you do a great job of expressing yourself well. I'm a very conservative person and reading your
    blog certainly left me sexually aroused. I'm glad that you have found this transformation and happiness.
    Nurselady
  • OK OK .... so after promising I wasn't going to post another blog entry ...I gave in and did. I couldn't help it. Just a heads up if you want to read it.

bigguy
  • Another entry up this one about a favorite sex position. Linghamans Log

Enjoy
  • The thread about craving that I responded to today immediately made me think of a session i had a few days ago. So even though I wasn't planbning on another blog entry I just put one up.

Enjoy
  • As I approach my 4th anniversary here ...just want to say thanks guys!!!!!!!! Just posted another blog entry to celebrate LOL. http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

Bigguy
  • Linghaman
    Another post up. I would love your comments back on this thread. Please let me hear from you.
    Linghamans Log
  • DeckardDeckard
    Wow bigguy...that was intense...that was quite a new year! Congrats!
  • Linghaman
    Thanks Deckard:

I think it was a result of almost two weeks with no orgasm for me. I gave the Mrs one as the previous entry mentions but mine never materialized. I was ok with that but it certainly motivated me when the time came.

I think that 2012 will be a good year if the first few days are any kind of indicator.

Bigguy
  • Linghaman
    Just posted another hot entry but this particular one is a little introspective. Enjoy.

Bigguy / Linghaman
  • Linghaman
    Just to show how much your taste and experience in sex can change, even in one week, read my latest entry. This is all as a result of rewiring due to Aneros. The journey continues. http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

Bigguy
  • Linghaman
    The amazing thing about the doors that Aneros opened for me is that they are not just doors into my sex life and sexual response. Like many of you the experience of these amazing orgasms has impacted my entire life. The latest evolution of my orgasms is described in my latest blog post but the insight into my daily life by this entry is equally interesting. How could such a simple instrument exert such profound impact?

Bigguy / Linghaman