Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Super-O vs Super-T
  • Hey all,

I've used the Aneros for several sessions now, and I'm not sure if some of the very pleasurable sensations I'm getting are Super-O's or not. In all my sessions, the Super-T that I finish with has always been the most intense and most pleasurable moment in the session. Are Super-Os supposed to be much more pleasurable and intense than Super-Ts?

Also, when a Super-O occurs, does the pleasure come in a rush like a traditional orgasm? or does it come on slowly and gradually?

I'm just not sure whether I'm having Super-Os or not. The sensations I've been getting at my peaks are centered more around my thighs, and pelvis, not full-body, and are not "mindblowing", but rather "pretty damn pleasurable". But again the Super-Ts i finish my sessions with have always been the most intense and pleasurable moments in my sessions.

What do you guys think?
  • airbagairbag
    I've been told what I'm experiencing is mostly mini-O's. I still have a way to go. But I had some pretty good whole body experiences. When it comes, it takes control of me. Body shaking not just in legs and hips, but whole body. There's certainly some kind of rush that hits my head.
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=thecandy;101538]Are Super-Os supposed to be much more pleasurable and intense than Super-Ts?

I'm just not sure whether I'm having Super-Os or not.

Super O's are more pleasurable than a Super T because they last as long as you would like them to and they are not so penile related. If you consider the fact that any pleasurable feelings that you experience while in an Aneros session to be some degree of Super O, you might not be as puzzled as to what you are experiencing. At this stage of the game, I am sure that your ending the session with a traditional orgasm/ejaculation is going to be the most pleasurable part of your sessions. I might suggest that you attempt to have some future sessions not end that way and experiment a bit with how that makes your body feel afterwards. This is a building process and when you end with an ejaculation, it can almost be like you are missing out on some progressive steps. Everybody is different so you have to know what is right with you.

Good luck to you.
  • [QUOTE=airbag;101543]I've been told what I'm experiencing is mostly mini-O's. I still have a way to go. But I had some pretty good whole body experiences. When it comes, it takes control of me. Body shaking not just in legs and hips, but whole body. There's certainly some kind of rush that hits my head.

Thanks for the responses and input guys. By the way yesterday I had a big breakthrough. I was stoned on some sativa weed, and it increased my focus and arousal 5x. I got to the point where I felt like trembling my legs and body made the pleasure a lot better, and the pleasure was very intense this time. I could contract a bit harder, and it would cause me to prolong the pleasure. I kept this up going on and off for about 30 minutes. It was all really amazing, but Airbag, you said what you were experiencing is mini-O's? If theres still more pleasure to be found than what I experienced yesterday night, then whoa!!
  • PommiePommie
    thecandy,

From the way you describe your responses, I would think you have yet to experience a super-O. There is no doubt that Aneros use while enjoying a conventional ejaculatory orgasm will enhance the strength of that orgasm, I would think that a true Super-T would come at the end of a series of super-Os in the same session.

If you find that taking sativa weed helps you then good luck, but I prefer to think that I have achieved rewiring more easily without having to rely on anything that was playing with my mind!
  • If you ask me to label the sensations you are describing candy.
    You are having some stage of dry-o or mini-o.
    Or you are getting some very centered P-waves or perhaps an anal-o.
    Either of those it may be it is bringing in enough tension & energy to bring on those leg spasms.

See how many options there are?
    They are all viable answers, depending on the exact locations of the feelings.
    Any other details that you may have not described here. (sensory perception & sensation overlay is a tricky thing)
    My point here is that you are trying to classify & name things, which not only leads to expectations but hinders your progress in my opinion.

Say your sensation is a P-wave. (The option I would lean toward classifying it as)
    Then you would read from the boards or the wiki that "insert sensation here" comes next or something like that.
    So subconciously in your sessions you mind & body are on some level looking for "whats next."
    That can be very detrimental to progress.
    The unbelievably wide range and varying intensives would make naming each sensation at every level a mind boggling maze of terminology.

You should classify your sensations and try to take mental notes of where they came from and how to build them.
    Everybody does have a map to the super o, and some sections may be similar for some people.
    But ultimately they are unique like a snowflake, and nobody can tell you your mp.
    The real goal is to learn the tricks that help you build sensation.

Things like: You get sensation "A" a lot & its nice & occasionally you can consciously start "B" so when A is going good and strong try to draw out B and see if you don't get something nice.
    Know the sensations and their effects and how to get them, but try to avoid naming them especially during a session.
    Once the session is over you can try and go back & define things a bit more.
    Also I encourage you to try and forget you even have the ability to contract, along with forgetting you have a penis.
    I hope what I have said is not discouraging or daunting to you.

As Pommie says, the Super-T is that, super.
    You are just finishing a session with a great T, I highly doubt you are getting any of the massive full body sensations associated with the super realm.
    You didn't describe any such sensations either.

My last few general suggestions to all new users.
    ~ Find 1 real comfortable potion that works for u and always stick with it.
    ~ Next time you want to contract, try a very gentle push instead to increase tension & pressure on the device, not push it out.
    ~ Set some kind of schedule for when you will have sessions and stick to it as best u can.
    ~ Forget there is such a thing as a super -o, instead imagine that the best Aneros sensation you have ever got is the peak & you are only ever focusing on getting there and building that.
  • gm501
    I end most of my sessions with a JO and ejac, and it's very pleasurable. I have many super O's and they start generally within 5 minutes. Everyone's experience is different, but I love the feeling of an ejaculation. There's nothing better.
  • I decided that I wouldn't get hung up on the elusive Super-O, and always finish with a Super-T. This helped me find the Super-O's, and they're pretty spectacular. I still end with a Super-T, but can enjoy many fun O's along the way.

The best Super-O's do feel as good as, or better, than a standard Super-T.

Enjoy the ride!
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=RigelOrion;101637]The best Super-O's do feel as good as, or better, than a standard Super-T.
    Oh yes indeed. It's great to have the feeling be as intense as a T but it be stretched out for minutes on end.
  • Hey guys thakns for all this input. I really appreciate the help. I think I have a ways to go then..
    Can anyone that's done MDMA (ecstasy) before compare the Super-O with a MDMA high? Does the Super-O feel better than an MDMA body-high?

I was also wondering, can you achieve a Super-O with only light-medium contractions? Or must contractions gradually build up to strong ones in order to achieve Super-Os? I read in the wiki that you shouldn't follow up pleasureable sensations with stronger contractions, but rather try to keep the contraction stationary? So does this mean in order to ahcieve a Super-O, you have to gradually strengthen your contractions according to how much pleasure or what stage you are at in the build-up?

[QUOTE=imperium;101562]If you ask me to label the sensations you are describing candy.
    You are having some stage of dry-o or mini-o.
    Or you are getting some very centered P-waves or perhaps an anal-o.
    Either of those it may be it is bringing in enough tension & energy to bring on those leg spasms.

See how many options there are?
    They are all viable answers, depending on the exact locations of the feelings.
    Any other details that you may have not described here. (sensory perception & sensation overlay is a tricky thing)
    My point here is that you are trying to classify & name things, which not only leads to expectations but hinders your progress in my opinion.

Say your sensation is a P-wave. (The option I would lean toward classifying it as)
    Then you would read from the boards or the wiki that "insert sensation here" comes next or something like that.
    So subconciously in your sessions you mind & body are on some level looking for "whats next."
    That can be very detrimental to progress.
    The unbelievably wide range and varying intensives would make naming each sensation at every level a mind boggling maze of terminology.

You should classify your sensations and try to take mental notes of where they came from and how to build them.
    Everybody does have a map to the super o, and some sections may be similar for some people.
    But ultimately they are unique like a snowflake, and nobody can tell you your mp.
    The real goal is to learn the tricks that help you build sensation.

Things like: You get sensation "A" a lot & its nice & occasionally you can consciously start "B" so when A is going good and strong try to draw out B and see if you don't get something nice.
    Know the sensations and their effects and how to get them, but try to avoid naming them especially during a session.
    Once the session is over you can try and go back & define things a bit more.
    Also I encourage you to try and forget you even have the ability to contract, along with forgetting you have a penis.
    I hope what I have said is not discouraging or daunting to you.

As Pommie says, the Super-T is that, super.
    You are just finishing a session with a great T, I highly doubt you are getting any of the massive full body sensations associated with the super realm.
    You didn't describe any such sensations either.

My last few general suggestions to all new users.
    ~ Find 1 real comfortable potion that works for u and always stick with it.
    ~ Next time you want to contract, try a very gentle push instead to increase tension & pressure on the device, not push it out.
    ~ Set some kind of schedule for when you will have sessions and stick to it as best u can.
    ~ Forget there is such a thing as a super -o, instead imagine that the best Aneros sensation you have ever got is the peak & you are only ever focusing on getting there and building that.
  • airbagairbag
    You can definitely have at least mini-O's by using just light contractions. As a matter of fact, strong and especially fast seem to dull my prostate.

I used to have much better traditional orgasms, ejaculations that made me moan. I think it could be related to the fact I had more mini-O's early in my Aneros journey.
  • Interesting interesting. Well, I just read this chatroom conversation that was pasted in a thread, where one guy was being helped or guided by a few others during his session. They said they very rarely have contractions in there sessions. Do contractions refer to short flexing of the muscle (within 1-2 seconds), or do contractions mean any amount of flexing of the muscles? For me, I tried to do what they said in the conversation, which was to "relax as much as possible" and not contract at all. Doing this, I felt like my session got nowhere compared to my previous sessions. For me, i start with a super-low held contraction of the muscles down there (i'm not sure which muscle it was), and then as the pleasures build slowly, the muscles flex slowly more and more really gradually. Soon, i start getting involuntary contractions, which feel good on the prostate. Is this not good? If I notice my muscles down there start to gradually flex more and more, should I try to keep them not flexed? Also, I just had a session with a progasm for the first time. I've always used the helix ever since I started prostate play. With the progasm, as my muscles started gradually flexing more and more, I felt a pretty strong "pain" like sensation around my anal/rectum/prostate area (I couldn't exactly locate where it was). This level of the "pain" sensation is something I never felt with the helix. With the helix, i felt that "pain" sensation before, but never to the degree that the Progasm caused. So yea, just a random fact...not sure whether or not it is of any significance. What do you guys think? And by the way, when are chats usually held? It'd be AWESOME if I had a few experienced people to guide me through the session like the one I read with "aneros_user_[insertnumber]"
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, thecandy.

Aneros chat is every weekend, starting Friday afternoon. Unofficial chat is 24/7, but sparsely attended. Here:
    http://92.243.6.142/chat.html

Any kind of pain or "pain" in the pelvic region is bad, as in stop doing whatever is causing it. If you haven't done so already, see your doctor for a prostate check-up. All the doc needs to know is that you have experienced some pain in that area during sex; no need to be super specific unless asked. Lots of men stimulate their prostate so that won't be news to the doc.

As for contractions during Aneros sessions, it's a matter of whatever works for you. Some guys have success with active contractions, some with involuntary contractions, and some guys use both. Experiment with combinations, timing, strength, etc. FYI, my sessions are successful without any voluntary contractions, but that's just me. There are no data to indicate that any one method is better than another. Take your pick of anecdotes.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • The "pain" isn't actually a real hurting feeling; its more like a really super-strong tingling or buzzing or numbish feeling, doesn't actually HURT... but I'm not sure if that is the what some users or some descriptions on the wiki mean by the "almost painlike sensation" near the perineum, or if I'm hitting something that i shouldn't be. Does anyone experience this sensation that I'm describing as well?

[QUOTE=ten_s_nut;101759]Hello, thecandy.

Aneros chat is every weekend, starting Friday afternoon. Unofficial chat is 24/7, but sparsely attended. Here:
    Unofficial Aneros Chat

Any kind of pain or "pain" in the pelvic region is bad, as in stop doing whatever is causing it. If you haven't done so already, see your doctor for a prostate check-up. All the doc needs to know is that you have experienced some pain in that area during sex; no need to be super specific unless asked. Lots of men stimulate their prostate so that won't be news to the doc.

As for contractions during Aneros sessions, it's a matter of whatever works for you. Some guys have success with active contractions, some with involuntary contractions, and some guys use both. Experiment with combinations, timing, strength, etc. FYI, my sessions are successful without any voluntary contractions, but that's just me. There are no data to indicate that any one method is better than another. Take your pick of anecdotes.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • Super O, schnuper O. Too much emphasis is placed on this phenomenon. In fact, it's a rather rare occurrence until you've spent a lot of time with your toy...in most cases.

However, and I think this is really important...there is an enormous amount of pleasure to be had apart from Super O. You don't have to have your legs shaking or whatever to get massive pleasure and full body orgasms which may or may not lead up to a Super O. I think we tend to make guys try too hard here.

Aneros pleasure is more a state of mind developed through a physical stimulus. Is the pleasure really generated in your loins, or is it mostly mental that allows your pleasure center to be stimulated.

Rather, concentrate on magnifying the great sensations as they build. Allow yourself to sink lower and lower into the aneros pleasure world. Don't fight it or try to make it anything other than what you're feeling at that moment. Intensity will build, but if you don't get to the leg-shaking, groaning, moaning stage, don't feel like you haven't succeeded. There are many levels of pleasure to be enjoyed as you become more adept at Aneros use.

I get so tired of guys saying that it doesn't work...no...you don't work...there's nothing wrong with the Aneros.

Give it time, enjoy the level you're at and don't rush it. This takes time in the vast majority of cases. Trust me...I'm an Aneros zenmaster...seriously...instant pleasure that can last for hour...with or without a damn Super O. Get on with it fellas. Enjoy where you are and let the experience expand.

My .02.

Cockadoodle
  • PommiePommie
    thecandy,

And here's my two bob's worth!

I must agree with every word said by Dave and Cockadoodle above. I now believe I can speak with some authority as I am now sure I have reached that place where everyone seems to be trying so desperately to go. I think I have said somewhere before, It took me just over two years for my first experience of what I believe to be a super-O and with some more active Aneros practice in recent weeks, I am having them more often these days. FWIW, super-Os with legs shaking all over the place are definitely NOT my favourites! They are brought on by using tools such as the Progasm and Vice. They still are not my favourite models for the very reason that they make me shake all over and I'm too old for that! BTW, you mentioned pain in there. These two models do tend to border on being painful, but I tend to think of it more as discomfort. For that reason alone, I tend to use smaller models for preference.

I still prefer the Eupho and the Helix although I think the Helix is the most reliable super-O generator. I also have some very very cool times with the tiny 18mm Peridise!

I would just like to emphasise what has been said above about the use of contractions. I usually use some very mild voluntary contractions during the twenty-minute breathing exercise at the start of my session but then I find that strong INvoluntary contractions seem to begin as I approach the first orgasm. In this, the rectal muscles seem to clamp tightly onto the tool. I have learned to consciously but gently damp down that contraction by lightly pushing out. This has the effect of triggering the first orgasm and from there, I am on my way for the rest of the session. Whether or not I have a super-O during the next hour or so is entirely in the lap of the gods.. Frankly I don't really care that much. I'm usually simply enjoying the experience of continuous wave after wave of orgasm, call it dry-O, mini-O or super-O doesn't really matter.

Use plenty of patience my friend and you will still be surprised at the wealth of little joys that you will come across in the next few weeks and months. I think it is entirely possible to over-analyse the process. Just enjoy what happens when it does, (if it is indeed enjoyable). If you don't enjoy it, stop!
  • Hey guys, thanks for all this input and help. I'll definitely take these pointers into account. Hopefully I start getting some good progress soon.
  • A little point that I've noticed on my recent journeys. I tried "not spasming" or "clamping down" in my session, as I had read that once. But maybe my enacting it was out of context. Anyhow, when I tried it, my session was nice and exciting, but it really didn't go anywhere. Next time (next day) I let my body naturally do what it wanted, including a few "clamps" and it was awsome. It was almost like it was making up for my last "clamp-less" session, ha. I had dry o after dry o and it was thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying.
    I've been experimenting for a few years now with the Aneros, and It's a very special part of my life, with many benefits. I'm shorter in build and I find the SGX very helpful. It really does hit the spot.
    I've come to learn to not let any dogma, or "guideline" to control my sessions, but to be completely open. The only mantra I have found works, for me, is to continually tell myself NOT to expect or work towards a "wet-finish" as this really does frustrate my endeavors for a "dry-o". I think a dry-o is what we're all after, right? If it was the traditional wet-finish we're after we'd use another route.
    Anyhow, just a few thoughts.
  • buttfunbuttfun
    [QUOTE=airbag;101543]I've been told what I'm experiencing is mostly mini-O's. I still have a way to go. But I had some pretty good whole body experiences. When it comes, it takes control of me. Body shaking not just in legs and hips, but whole body. There's certainly some kind of rush that hits my head.image

Mini-O's feel great, and with practice everything else eventually comes as well. It took me ages to start hitting Super-O's, but man were they worth it.
  • [QUOTE=thecandy;101751]Hey guys thanks for all this input. I really appreciate the help. I think I have a ways to go then..
    Can anyone that's done MDMA (ecstasy) before compare the Super-O with a MDMA high? Does the Super-O feel better than an MDMA body-high?

I've never taken actual ecstasy, I have tried many "similar" concoctions and according to Friends the things I have done are VERY similar to ecstasy.
    Taking drugs forces an effect on you, it comes in waves at times you may not be able to predict the peaks of intensity.
    With a drug you are very much the observer, just waiting for the sensation & experiencing it as it does come.
    During a super O (or any other aneros pleasure for that matter) you are far more active in the process.
    You know and understand where the feelings come from, you have infinitely more control over the sensation, and thus I would say aneros is "better" than any drugs ive taken.
    Really the question of; does X drug feel as good as X aneros sensation is impossible to concretely answer, and even if I did say X is better than X, that is still just my opinion and perception.
    Combining aneros and a drug you can control and self center on, is in my opinion the ultimate "best sensation".
    Please note that I was VERY familiar with the drugs and the aneros before even considering combining them, aneros is already increasing your heart rate and doing many other bodily changes, so is the drug.
    Without a way to self center or relax if over excited then it is in fact quite dangerous to combine such things.
    You need control or you are not being safe.

So to put it in a nutshell, no I would not say that the feeling from a Super O is better than the feeling from a given drug that is to close (so to say) to compare.
    But you have infinitely more control over aneros than a drug, so in the end aneros is "Superior"
  • twlltintwlltin
    Also, using an Aneros isn't going to show up in any blood test, nor are you going to be worrying about any visits from the authorities for owning a curiously shaped lump of plastic.