Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I reached the Super O - Mindblowing!
  • After solid experimentation and listening to my body, I figured out the path.. and oh f*ck is it intense. The breakthrough came this week in the form of a question of how to jump off the edge into a dry-O. I, too, was having difficulty in transferring the atomic pleasure building in my penis into those wonderful eye-scrunching, yelling orgasms.

After I cracked this in the last couple of days the super-O became accessible. In every case i've had 2 rock hard dry-o's, with the next one being the super-O. The super-O can be sneaky - often the signs it's arrived are subtle and the first thing to hit you are uncontrolled spasms, arms flailing etc - like you see in the videos.

Last night i laid on my bed and had 4 seperate super-Os.. Mindblowing. Fine i thought - bedtime. Got under the covers and 30 mins later 4 more! I was strapped to a bucking bronco! finally things died down - only upon wakeup for me to have one more super-o without the arm waving/thrashing.

I would say I now know my body's blueprint/highway to the super-O and can go there on call.. it's awesome - the best feeling thing ever.. thanks everyone!
  • airbagairbag
    How do you distinguish between Dry O and Super O ? What's the difference in what you feel ?
  • twlltintwlltin
    I got to Super without passing through Dry-Os at all. My Supers are of the "calm seas" variety at the moment, with some hints of the spasms.

My experience of Super is that it's not concentrated in one spot, eg the prostate/penis, but is a whole body orgasm, and it lasts for several minutes, perhaps longer.

What usually happens is that I have sensations build and build, then there's a breather when everything's gone quiet and I think it's all over, then over the next few tens of seconds it builds so subtly that I don't notice until it's fully got me in its grip.

I'm trying to describe the indescribable, unfortunately.
  • brine
    For me the Dry O is like a traditional penile ejaculatory orgasm without the ejaculate. It is focused on the prostate/balls/penis area. The Super O for me is whole body, long lasting, with a lot of convulsing and flailing, just like the videos. The path to the Super O isn't always the same. Sometimes there are Dry O's along the way, but not always. I, too, have Calm Seas orgasms with and without the Dry O's or Super O's. The Calm Seas O's are, as the name suggests, calm in their physical manifestation, but just as intense, or more so, than a Super O. The Calm Seas O's last a long time for me, three to 25 minutes. My whole body feels as if it is the orgasm. All of these intense orgasms (Dry, Super, Calm Seas) seem to relax and energize at the same time. I am lucky to be able to reach these orgasms, as well as P-Waves and Mini-O's, Aneros-lessly.

Have fun "user,"

Brian
  • jocco
    "User"... ever think of changing your user name?
  • airbagairbag
    Sounds like I'm having Super O's, but just like you I don't have Dry O's inbetween. Incredibly, I had Super O's in my first session, with no prior anal experience. I don't even know how Dry O's feel like. In any case I have a long way to go, as my Super O's last mere seconds, no longer than 10. Sometimes I can chain them, but it's not that pleasant.
  • twlltintwlltin
    airbag: I think you're probably experiencing what are called mini-Os by the crowd here.
  • Congratulations sounds like your getting some great results!
    Personally I would class the dry orgasm as the ultimate goal which I experienced after the body shaking 'mini o's'
    The 'dry o' is in my experience the most mind blowing!
  • artformartform
    Thanks twlltin!! :D :D

Beautiful report captured so well!!

[QUOTE=twlltin;101491]I got to Super without passing through Dry-Os at all. My Supers are of the "calm seas" variety at the moment, with some hints of the spasms.

My experience of Super is that it's not concentrated in one spot, eg the prostate/penis, but is a whole body orgasm, and it lasts for several minutes, perhaps longer.

What usually happens is that I have sensations build and build, then there's a breather when everything's gone quiet and I think it's all over, then over the next few tens of seconds it builds so subtly that I don't notice until it's fully got me in its grip.

I'm trying to describe the indescribable, unfortunately.

Others have found that this opening path has happened for them too. One of the many possible ways up Mount Aneros!!

all the wonderful varieties of orgasmic ecstatic experiences and the ways they come to all

artform
  • airbagairbag
    How does a Dry-O feel like ? I mean, does it feel like you're going to cum, but don't ? I would very much like to experience that :-). Especially if it makes one last longer in normal intercourse, I love pleasing chicks.
  • buttfunbuttfun
    [QUOTE=goldenboyuk;101503]Congratulations sounds like your getting some great results!
    Personally I would class the dry orgasm as the ultimate goal which I experienced after the body shaking 'mini o's'
    The 'dry o' is in my experience the most mind blowing!image

I love reading about other people having these. It reminds me of the first time I finally nailed it, so to speak, and how great it felt.