Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Alcohol plus Aneros?
  • Hey... just curious to see what you guys think about using the Aneros while you're drunk or otherwise affected by alcohol.

I've heard alcohol supposedly dulls the feelings of sex for guys. But one time after a drunken party I thought about the Aneros, decided, "what the fuck, I'll give it a go" and put it in.

It ended up being a really great session. I'd say one of my best. I was able to really get into the session and lose control. I think being drunk and uninhibited just made it easier for me to really get into the session.

Is it possible that inebriation only affects penile pleasure, while leaving prostate pleasure unaffected?
  • I have to say for myself, weed works way better.........i would rather be high than drunk using aneros.......i've done both ways and i can say that when drunk, i have a tendency to use the bathroom a lot which makes me get up and disrupt the process.....that and the fact that if i'm drunk and i'm not doing anything, i'll fall asleep.......when high, i'll just drift into wonderland, lmao.......but most of the time, i'll use neither and still have good sessions
  • Rando
    I don't think I've ever had a good session when I've tried using the Aneros after more than a couple drinks. As wisdom says, having to urinate often certainly doesn't help. To me it feels like it dulls everything in the area just enough where I can't quite build enough positive sensations.
  • Billy11
    Try it after a few shots instead so you don't have the "having to go to he bathroom problem." For me I'm like the opposite of most people. I tend to not be horny when drunk and don't even think about sex. Never used to be this way. This started happening a few years ago.
  • airbagairbag
    It would be nice to compile a list of things that dull sensations. I've found that sleep deprivation is also quite bad. I may get some nice feelings, but significantly less than otherwise.
  • GeogioGeogio
    I have found fasting to heighten my awareness. I will fast for a 24 hour period, usually supper to supper then go to bed without eating and wake up in the morning after around 36 hours total fast and feel revitalized and alert. Shower up to relax, insert.... those are my best sessions.