Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Itchy Rectum?
  • jocco
    Hey guys,

So I've been having sessions every night for about a week now... tonight I had to stop 20 mins in, because as the sensations were getting good against my prostate, it began to get itchy in there. Very annoying. I wonder- has anyone else experienced this? Could it be that I should take a break? Or maybe the fact that I didn't clean out tonight before starting?
  • Strange for a lube failure at 20 min. into a session but that's what you seem to describe.

Check out the Wiki ...... http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Pre-lubrication

OTOH, "cleanliness is next to..." And a film of crap is rather sticky.
  • jocco
    lube failure huh? I didn't see anything in the wiki about itchiness as a result of that, HOWEVER, what was different from other sessions was that my syringe wasn't in all the way and when I shot the lube up there, most came out. That's good, because I really wasn't into taking a break! Can't get enough! Also, I bought some grapeseed oil today- keep hearing good things, and it's way cheaper than KY.

thanks, newbie2009
  • From time to time I get a sensation inside where it feels like an "itch" or "pinch" like a pea size lump that is very uncomfortable. (some times more than 1 lump in different areas)
    I always clean before sessions, so it is not a physical obstruction.
    It defiantly does feel like there is something there or that I am not clean.
    Most of the time if I relax through it it slowly stops being so tense and slowly melts into the relaxation and pleasure we are looking for.
    The first few times it happened to me I asked around the chat room that night and a few people did comment that they from time to time do have a similar experience (feels tense /uncomfortable but goes away for them also).
    Leading me to believe it's not uncommon from time to time, but very hard to describe so it can often get over looked.

If you happen to have this feeling again try sticking it out and seeing if it does go away for you also.
  • slimjm
    Water based lubes make me itch if I'm keeping up regular sessions and early on I found injecting lubes (which I no longer do) was very irritating. Try varying your lubrication regimen some.
  • jocco
    Last night I tried grapeseed oil for the first time. Injected a good amount and covered the aneros... and I hated it! It was like sand paper compared to my KY! I took it out, washed it off and lubed up with lots of KY and it was awesome. I think I just didn't use enough last time- and I didn't clean out first either.
  • rookrook
    On most of my Eupho sessions I can feel her, "peaking around a corner" slightly above and to the right of my prostate. Real fun sensation!

I think this is probably just the tip rubbing against one of my rectal folds. See: -- Transverse folds of rectum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- . (note most of us have three folds but some people have two or perhaps four.)

Playing with the folds usually takes orgasm off the table for a session but it's both pleasurable and somewhat educational. If I'm dedicated to an Anerosgasmic session, I attempt to maneuver Dame Eupho off the fold with a small change in body posture, then get back to my breathing. hth .... rook
  • l havent felt itching on the inside, tho l do find sometimes my perineum gets itchy sometimes to the point of being extremely annoying.. however l did find a way of making the p-tab softer...

now this might sound highly amusing especially due to it being something ladies user, but l was searching around for a dropper to get the rubber off to make it a little less harsh on the P-tab but sadly couldnt find one.. and well l have three female house mates and well there are always ladies things in the bathroom and well l came across some tampons lol, so l thought what the hell and cut one in half and made a groove to put the p-tab in which has stopped the itchyness around my perineum the day after sessions so far.
  • jocco
    hah! very innovative...
  • Auroken
    l thought so too lol, and none of the housemates even noticed one missing :D
  • madmick
    [QUOTE=Auroken;101480]l thought so too lol, and none of the housemates even noticed one missing :D

Well, if they did notice, I should not think you would be prime suspect, huh?
  • Auroken
    very good point lol.
  • Badger
    Regarding the OP, I used to get a weird tingling sensation, a "wild hair in my butt", like something very thin spinning wildly in my rectum. It was very annoying.
  • GeogioGeogio
    Anal itch type of an itch? There are OTC ointments for this.