Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

jason julius edcuation videos
  • thhn
    I recently read a thread here that had a link to a utube video from a guy named jason julius who talked about giving a woman a powerfull orgasm through g spot stimulation.(can't remember the thread or I would post a link here) It had a link back to his site where he is selling on line educational videos about the topic.
    I signed up for his newsletter which seems to have some good info. I am considering paying up the $47.00 he wants to access all the videos but wondering if anyone has heard of him or has viewed the info?

Orgasm Arts - Female Orgasm Blueprint

this is by no means an endorsement... just wondering if this is good info

maybe this is the wrong forumn to ask about this but it's all sex right?
  • Hey, I wanted to give you a heads up.

I don't want to put doubt in your mind, but I remember one of these guy's "squirt king" was paying his models to "squirt" on command. I remember reading stories about it. HOWEVER this guy may be a completely different guy. I say one of the videos on one of those tube sites. I can't remember which one it was no though.
  • rumelrumel
    Indigenous_author,

Jason Julius should not be confused with Stephane Hemon whose video (How to give women squirting orgasms) depicted his girlfriend (at the time) experiencing a squirting, full body orgasm via manual G-spot massage. This was first noted by member 'Tripper' in his thread Wonderful Video Recommendation back in 2006.

@thhn,

'B Mayfield' provided the YouTube link in this post. The few video snippets I have seen by Mr.Julius appear pretty informative and, for the price of one Aneros massager, may have value. If you do go ahead and purchase the "...Blueprint", please provide a review of it here for the rest of us to consider as well.
  • in my opinion, it's all a waste....

the best approach is learn the female anatomy and apply......there are tons of free articles and i have even seen a video with a guy telling you everything you need to know to make a woman squirt and so forth........even though he only tells you how to do it with hands.......and practice makes perfect

from my experience to making a woman achieve it........as I have only been able to do it to one person and have become really good at it

#1) she should use the bathroom first to clear her bladder
    #2) you have to get her in a very relax, aroused state (ironic just like we have to get in the zone for an Aneros session)
    #3) take your time....the more teasing and foreplay equals the easier it will be
    #4) communication....learn her spot until you know her spot inside and out and can perform it blind folded, lol
    #5) technique.....which relates to communication......not every technique works
    #6) position.....not every position works well....some are easier than others
    #7) the most important of all I can tell you.........she needs to TRUST you and you have to assure her that no matter what happens your ok with (i.e. pee instead of the female ejaculate.....side note: sometimes a little urine gets mixed in from time to time)

me personally i have not been able to give my wife squirting orgasms by my hands.....all of mine have been penile.......best position that works for me is having her lay on the bed on her back and me penetrate her standing up.....slow small strokes, but not too slow, trying to rub the head of my penis across the top walls of her vagina as much as possible with the occasional deep stroke (small strokes are normally between 2 to 4 inches).....sometimes i'll angle up, but not too much because it's like your beating into her G-spot and you don't really want that....unless she likes that......i go with the stroke across the G-spot technique, but that's what works for me........the harder the penis, the better!! last note......my wife doesn't achieve it every time we have sex......sometimes her mind isn't into it when she does do it......but i can tell you that after the first couple of times, it gets so easy that you can do it with no problem and she can relax 10x faster and having them quicker
  • thhn
    thanks guys for your responses.
    From what I have read thus far his info is more about mind blowing orgasms in general and not just about squirting.
    I'm not trying to start a squirting thread but an orgasm thread
    I'm probably going to pay up and check out the info - I will be sure to post my opinion if I do buck up and pay
  • mind blowing orgasms are more mental than anything......period

a squirting orgasm......lets switch that for a min.......a G-spot orgasm for many women are full body orgasms, in which some women squirt as a result

take the term squirting out of what i posted earlier and think of everything i've said in my post as a G-spot massage to get her to a full body mind blowing G-spot orgasm

and just to clarify why i said squirting is because this guy Jason starts his website with........."Hi, Jason Julius here and I teach men how to give women full body squirting orgasms…"

basically this person is preying on insecurities that men have about this subject......everything i've read on that website are facts that have been written a million times.......

check this site
    G Spot | G-Spot | Gspot | Finding the G Spot & Female Ejaculation
    the picture on that site as to how to find the G-spot and cuff your fingers around the G-spot is exactly how my wife told me that she likes it......and we found out through experimentation, but now that i've seen that photo, imma study it more......technique is the next factor

last thing to say.......it takes 2 to get things going........which is why i said communicate.......even if you are a sex pro, it's good to get feedback from your partner about the spots you're touching that she likes the most.......so you can adjust, and master.......after learning what she likes, you won't have to communicate as much anymore and you can use your imagination to come up with new ideas........me mastering my lady's G-spot came from a lot of practice and communicating (on both parts....she has to be open to the idea as well)......now, i rarely have to say anything, but i still communicate because now i'm learning how to master it by hand
  • [QUOTE=rumel;101299]Indigenous_author,

Jason Julius should not be confused with Stephane Hemon whose video (How to give women squirting orgasms) depicted his girlfriend (at the time) experiencing a squirting, full body orgasm via manual G-spot massage. This was first noted by member 'Tripper' in his thread Wonderful Video Recommendation back in 2006.

@thhn,

'B Mayfield' provided the YouTube link in this post. The few video snippets I have seen by Mr.Julius appear pretty informative and, for the price of one Aneros massager, may have value. If you do go ahead and purchase the "...Blueprint", please provide a review of it here for the rest of us to consider as well.

Stephane Hemon was that guy. Yes, thanks. I had them confused.
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=wisdom;101319]mind blowing orgasms are more mental than anything......period

a squirting orgasm......lets switch that for a min.......a G-spot orgasm for many women are full body orgasms, in which some women squirt as a result

take the term squirting out of what i posted earlier and think of everything i've said in my post as a G-spot massage to get her to a full body mind blowing G-spot orgasm

and just to clarify why i said squirting is because this guy Jason starts his website with........."Hi, Jason Julius here and I teach men how to give women full body squirting orgasms…"

basically this person is preying on insecurities that men have about this subject......everything i've read on that website are facts that have been written a million times.......

check this site
    G Spot | G-Spot | Gspot | Finding the G Spot & Female Ejaculation
    the picture on that site as to how to find the G-spot and cuff your fingers around the G-spot is exactly how my wife told me that she likes it......and we found out through experimentation, but now that i've seen that photo, imma study it more......technique is the next factor

last thing to say.......it takes 2 to get things going........which is why i said communicate.......even if you are a sex pro, it's good to get feedback from your partner about the spots you're touching that she likes the most.......so you can adjust, and master.......after learning what she likes, you won't have to communicate as much anymore and you can use your imagination to come up with new ideas........me mastering my lady's G-spot came from a lot of practice and communicating (on both parts....she has to be open to the idea as well)......now, i rarely have to say anything, but i still communicate because now i'm learning how to master it by hand

Wisdom:
    I checked out the site you provided in the link and it seems that is very much like Jason's site in that it really doesn't give you much info without sending your email and then gives you just enough info to make you want to pay up for the rest?
    Since I logged into Jason's web, I have been getting an email from him each day with a short video and a lot of text.. very little of that is instruction on getting a woman to squirt but mostly about how to give a woman different and deeper orgasms.
    I appreciate your advice but still think I will go ahead and pay up the $47.00 to access all the video materials. That money wouldn't even buy me a new aneros model anyway.
  • Thhn,
    Thanks, for taking lead on this. Looking forward to reading about your observations.
  • thhn
    I just paid up for the program. I got another email from him today with a great video all about foreplay and taking charge of a woman that really hit the nail on the head. I will post a link here but don't know if it will work or not?
    Foreplay Video - How to massively turn her on

I think this is some great info
  • [QUOTE=thhn;101303]thanks guys for your responses.
    From what I have read thus far his info is more about mind blowing orgasms in general and not just about squirting.
    I'm not trying to start a squirting thread but an orgasm thread
    I'm probably going to pay up and check out the info - I will be sure to post my opinion if I do buck up and payimage

I think threads like this are important, because I'm all for awesome orgasms for both myself and my girlfriend. I love learning new things
  • jocco
    I just payed myself only moments ago and am waiting for my first email with username/password. I'll be sure to keep you all informed as well!
  • jocco
    wisdom, perhaps you view holds validity, and in my opinion, $47 is worth a bit of knowledge and technique... if it's mindblowing and earth shaking, then I'll consider that a bonus!
  • jocco
    So far the stuff is simple and very informative. I'm excited to try it out. Now I just need a girl...
  • thhn
    I joined a few days ago and have had a chance to look at most of the materials.
    I feel this info is worth the 47.00 he is charging. I would say it is a gold mine if you are young and inexperienced, but even for someone older like me, I have learned a few things I did'nt know about.
    He demonstrates some techniques that I have never tried before. I have tried out a couple of them on my wife and she is giving me a thumbs up.
    Even just a couple of good tips is worth that money
  • i'm not against it or anything......maybe i just saw it as useless for me.....i watched the video and even though it's informative, it's something i kinda already know or shall i say practice.......if not intentionally, unintentionally

if it helps you guys, that's great!! your ladies will be very pleased with you!!

as for me, maybe because i've mastered mind-blowing orgasms on my wife, then i don't see a need for the videos

but, keep us informed.....i would like to hear about progression
  • jocco
    Cool, wisdom. I'd have to admit that I have not mastered mindblowing orgasms on women, and it really is worth every penny. I'm also new in my aneros journey, and new to MMO. I notice that this viewpoint of orgasms and how to approach them is something most people don't know! Training myself in this is one thing, and the videos offer me an approach to guiding and training a woman in this same journey- I'm thrilled!