Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can women also do it just by thought?
  • twlltintwlltin
    During a great Anerosless session this lunchtime (30 mins duration), a thought occurred to me.

If I and other men can achieve super orgasms with not much more than relaxation, mental focus and a few squeezes of the PC muscle, could the ladies learn to do something similar?

(I'm greatly simplifying things here, but if you've rewired and in the zone, that's pretty much all that's needed to kick start a session.)

My apologies if this has been discussed before.
  • rookrook
    Probably better asked in more unisex environment. Try Jack Johnston's KSMO forum. -- Last longer in bed using the Key Sound Multiple Orgasm Triggerâ„¢ - Multiple Orgasms for Men AND Women - Powered by vBulletin --
  • simple answer.....yes......women have PC muscles too.......their G-spot is like the equivalent of our P-spot
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I second that, yes, women can indeed have orgasms from mental focus and PC muscle contraction alone. While it's been described by various sources Marrena Lindberg ( our own Zane Blue) did a particular good job of this in her book "The Orgasmic Diet".

BF Mayfield
  • artformartform
    Carried unanimously!!! :D :D :D

YES THEY CAN!!! Very important question to have asked and answered here too twlltin!!

artform
  • News from a woman... Yes, a woman may be able to orgasm by having the right type of mental focus. Physical contact is always a plus, but at times when it's not available, one can imagine their way to a whole new world. I've had orgasms that were stimulated by sound and thought or fantasy combined. I believe it certainly helps when you are much more in tune with your body. Using your talents ... (is that the right word? lol) to better your relationship and not have something one sided and selfish would be great to deepen a relationship.

However, I've never had a Meg Ryan, When Harry Met Sally moment in public. :)

nurselady
  • GeogioGeogio
    Yes they can, it's documented. The mind is very powerful