Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

*Do others know?
  • View Poll Results: How many others know about your aneros use? Edit Voters: 467

You may not vote on this poll

No one 71 15.20%

My spouse 40 8.57%

A friend 14 3.00%

A relative 2 0.43%

Other (explain) 0 0%

More than two people 2 0.43%

3 - 5 people 9 1.93%

5 - 10 people 3 0.64%

10+ 2 0.43%

• Billy11
    I'm at 6 people now I believe. The newest happened maybe a week ago. Some months ago I was traveling to a concert with a couple friends and sex talk came about. I was drinking and talked about being able to MMO but never mentioned the Aneros. That's actually how I've brought it up each time. Talk about how men have the ability to MMO and then tell them of the different ways that help bring it about or teach you how. Anyways about a week ago the same friend brought the subject of prostate massage up and sort of opened the conversation up so I went ahead to told him about the Aneros because It was obviously the person was open to talk about these kinds of things.
    Problem is that a lot of people aren't down to discuss these types of things. So it can be hard to just bring up the Aneros. If anything like mentioned before I feel more comfortable about talking to people about the fact that men are capable of MMO's and that I personally have plenty experience with this. I've talked to lots of people about that especially girls because they're often just as clueless about this fact as many men are.
  • I have told one person and used the wrong term to describe the exercises. Otherwise, I have not told a soul, not even my wife. She and I differ about sexuality in ways too numerous to count. I am not sure in this part of the country (Bible belt) that many people would grasp what I was saying so I just keep my mouth shut.
  • I put the last one, probably 100's now.
    If you must know more,
    go to the general discussion part under I think 'Shameful or Shameless.'
    I've just shoved it on a few minutes ago.
    Can't be tip tapping allday.
    Without going into Aneros shopping part,
    are there any Aneros T.Shirts or such things like key rings, lighters with the Aneros livery on them?
    And if so, how much can I expect to be paid for wearing and using them? :)
    Mick..
  • artformartform
    Hi madmick!! :D :D

[QUOTE=madmick;101000]I put the last one, probably 100's now.
    If you must know more,
    go to the general discussion part under I think 'Shameful or Shameless.'
    I've just shoved it on a few minutes ago.
    Can't be tip tapping allday.
    Without going into Aneros shopping part,
    are there any Aneros T.Shirts or such things like key rings, lighters with the Aneros livery on them?
    And if so, how much can I expect to be paid for wearing and using them? :)
    Mick..

See my Page 1 post #49 (second last) about Aneros T-shirts and wearing in public, and reactions/rewards!! The enthusiasm/curiosity of the ones you talk with is a great human reward. If you are serious about a business deal with Aneros on your own website, check out the corporate link on the Aneros home page.

I was originally the only one in the 5-10 category in this poll, and am now over 100 too.

all the energetic joys of spreading the word all

artform