Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How much precum (Cowper's gland secretion) do you produce?
  • View Poll Results: How much Precum (Cowper’s Gland secretion) do you produce? Voters: 701

You may not vote on this poll

A : I rarely or never secrete any 97 13.84%

B : 1 to 4 drops 175 24.96%

C : 5 to 10 drops 130 18.54%

D : 11 to 20 drops (¼ tsp.) 61 8.70%

E : ¼ to ½ tsp. 78 11.13%

F : more than ½ tsp. 160 22.82%

• I've heard someone say the human body is nearly as complex as an internal combustion engine...
    Testes, prostate gland, cowpers gland? Where will it all end? Can this stuff oozing out get ( within age bounds of course) a female pregnant? I'd have thought it could... I've tasted my juices on more times than I can care to recall and mine is not sweet, just neutral, or maybe I've a cold...
    mick -
    if the juices yer tasting are neutral (as opposed to a bit salty) ...and more importantly if they're CLEAR - and tend to "string" or "strand" like a spider's web material... i would bet it's cowpers gland "preejaculatory fluid" "they" always tell you it COULD get a female pregnant... this assumes there are some sperm in it on a coupla occasions i have taken my prefuck fluid - the sweet crystal clear stuff - and looked at it under a microscope... unlike my semen ("jizz") i didn't identify any sperm

- rip :D
  • mick -
    if the juices yer tasting are neutral (as opposed to a bit salty) ...and more importantly if they're CLEAR - and tend to "string" or "strand" like a spider's web material... i would bet it's cowpers gland "preejaculatory fluid" "they" always tell you it COULD get a female pregnant... this assumes there are some sperm in it on a coupla occasions i have taken my prefuck fluid - the sweet crystal clear stuff - and looked at it under a microscope... unlike my semen ("jizz") i didn't identify any sperm

Rip.
    Get a life. Looking under a microscope? You should be inserting something in ya. Or even better, You should be inserting something into your dear other half ;) Or maybe even better, have her inserting you. :)
    Mick...
  • Rip.
    Get a life. Looking under a microscope? You should be inserting something in ya. Or even better, You should be inserting something into your dear other half ;) Or maybe even better, have her inserting you. :)
    Mick...
    mick -
    as a matterafact when i did this little experiment i was showing my wife around a clinic where i worked at the time ... we went in on a weekend and fucked on my boss's desk... before we consummated the deed she was sucking my dick and tasting my pre - she actually asked the question "can u get pregnant from precum?" so obviously i had to answer the question with some scientific accuracy ... after we fucked i checked out the semen and confirmed that i wasn't shooting blanks