Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sphincter on Steroids!!
  • jocco
    If I were to guess, I'd say in the month and a half since I've started my Aneros journey, I've had about 20-30 or so sessions. I reached down and touched my sphincter the other day and WOW! It feels like the muscle has taken steroids! I guess it makes perfect sense- the more contractions happen down there, the bigger the muscle gets... and I suppose that goes for all the internal muscles too. I'm still trying to go from wet os to dry- will development of these muscles help control my orgasms such that I don't ejaculate? Or is there an entirely other perspective I'm not seeing?
  • Yes and no.

The exact muscle that control the ejaculation is not sphincter. Read the wiki about PC floor. You better figure out before the sphincter muscle become too strong.
  • jocco
    Hydrogen, when I refer to the "internal muscles" in my post, that includes the PC. I am aware of which muscles are which and can contract them each at will... so what you are saying is the PC muscle is the one that controls ejaculation? I think I do remember reading that somewhere. It's just that it occurs like not ejaculating is impossible! I'm wondering if it's a matter of contracting- or holding back contractions of- certain muscles (PC?) that will result in my orgasms being dry... or is it a totally different experience than what I'm used to? I've been consistently getting the same results (HFWOs) and it just seems like somebody out there has got some info I can use!!!!!!
  • jocco
    Also, as I'm learning and discovering my body, I'm quite positive the P tab of my MGX is past my perineum. Would modifying it so the P tab is right on the target play a major roll in achieving dry os?