Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Doess the HypnAerosessions CD help with relaxing?
  • Any recommendations on relaxing? I am thinking about buying the cd. I've heard some great things about it. Any other ideas and ways to relax while having incredible o's? I do okay at times with slow o's that come in waves and peaks and valleys for la long amount of time feeling them throughout my entire being. Sometimes I just can't stop coming at all, especially when I have several seconds of phenomenal o's and then they go down somewhat and then peak again with another one then another -- sometimes 3 to 6 a minute -- and relaxing does become almost impossible. Should I just go with those rapid o's as they come and enjoy the hell out of them
    and then try to relax after I recover? All suggestions greatly appreciated. Really.
  • twlltintwlltin
    It hasn't worked for me, but self-hypnosis audios generally don't -- I've too analytical a mind. It also enforces a timetable to a session that may not suit you.
  • hydrogen
    HypnAerosessions is one of the most important factor in the super-O. It helps more than with relaxing. It should be the main driver of your Aneros. Your Aneros should dance according to HypnAerosessions music. If you can't direct your Aneros with music (mind), you can't get super-O.

EVERY single session listen to HypnAerosessions single time for at least half hour will get you to super-0.
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=hydrogen;100842]EVERY single session listen to HypnAerosessions single time for at least half hour will get you to super-0.
    I've listened to the whole of CD1 several times and followed all its instructions. It's never done anything for me.

One size doesn't fit all. People are different. What works every time for you may not work at all for me. To say that it's a guaranteed way of getting to a super-O is a sure way of putting off a proportion of users.
  • thhn
    [QUOTE=twlltin;100845]I've listened to the whole of CD1 several times and followed all its instructions. It's never done anything for me.

One size doesn't fit all. People are different. What works every time for you may not work at all for me. To say that it's a guaranteed way of getting to a super-O is a sure way of putting off a proportion of users.

I will second that. I have listened to the cd many times, and while I enjoy listening to it, it has not done anything for me (but I will keep trying it)
    sounds like you don't need it anyway, but what the hell.... it's inexpensive and maybe something that could change your sessions. I wouldn't agonize over it - just do it
  • twlltintwlltin
    It is however a curious coincidence that my first mini-O followed my first listen to HypnAerosession CD1, getting nothing out of it, turning it off, forgetting to take out the Helix, falling asleep and being woken by my body building itself up to orgasm.
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=twlltin;100847]It is however a curious coincidence that my first mini-O followed my first listen to HypnAerosession CD1, getting nothing out of it, turning it off, forgetting to take out the Helix, falling asleep and being woken by my body building itself up to orgasm.

> I've listened to the whole of CD1 several times and followed all its instructions. It's never done anything for me.

I'm confused. HypnAerosession is useless or it at least got you a mini-O?

I'd think it's like swimming. You can learn how to swim by yourself if you want. If you haven't seen anyone swim before, it may take you a while to figure out dog paddle. While you learn how to float above water. Other swimmers try to describe breast stroke, others describe front craw, and others back stroke to you. You get bombarded by the information. You're not even sure if you should keep your face up or down.

HypnAerosession gives you the routine to perform every time so you can improve. Super-O doesn't happen by chance. Practice regularly is good.

Oh, when you listen to HypnAerosession, when the girl moaning, you should try to duplicate her moaning sound at same time. Yes, literally you make loud high pitch sound and relax your anus muscle to pretend to be fucked. It generates one type of P-wave, which is different than perineum p-wave.
  • rumelrumel
    MultiOrgasmMan,

My collaborators and I created "HypnAerosession" as an aid, another tool/technique, for Aneros users to get into a relaxed mindset. We knew going in this would not be effective for everyone (no technique is) but that it could be very effective for many men who have difficulty relaxing and focusing their thoughts on the pleasure sensations being generated by their body.

You are fortunate in the ease which you are able to achieve Super-O's, so you obviously already have the ability to sufficiently relax to allow them in the first place. While using "HypnAerosession" may help you attain a deeper level of relaxation, I am doubtful it will intensify your current orgasmic ability or sessions. Before you expend monies on buying the CD, I would suggest you investigate learning some deep breathing techniques as a supplement to your Anerosessions. You could also employ some relaxing music from your own musical library or for some musical suggestions take a look at the selection list in the Muse Music group for additional ideas.

Another aid to relaxation could be the use of scents/aromas to create a relaxing environment. Scented candles, essential oils, potpourri, etc. can all provide subtle soothing olfactory input to help you relax.

@ 'twlltin' & 'thhn', You are right that "One size doesn't fit all.", I'm sorry you didn't find my little recording helpful. I read somewhere that 10%-15% of the population simply do not respond to hypnotic suggestion whether it be from another person or from oneself. Evidently you fall within this group. As far as the recording enforcing a timetable to a session, to a certain extent that's true as the CD medium is a fixed length, however, there is nothing to prevent you from introducing pauses during playback as you practice/focus upon the suggested passages. I never guaranteed this recording would get one to the Super-O, from the CD liner notes HypnAerosession said:The Super-O is an amorphous event, with nuances of sensation and feelings encompassing the entire body. Each hypnosession will have an indeterminate outcome, the best one can hope for is to establish a physical and psychic environment warmly receptive to this orgasmic experience. This hypnosession is intended to provide that psychic environment, but the listener, must provide the other elements that will facilitate the continuing journey. The focus of this hypnosession is to induce a relaxed physical state while enhancing a man's level of arousal to bring him to the threshold of the orgasmic doorway. There are many variable combinations involved to achieve a Super-O. Ultimately, only the individual can decipher the unique combination to unlock the door to the Super-O, even then, he must make the leap of faith to open it and step through. This recording can only be an effective tool when combined with other tools to construct your bridge to the Super-O and allow you to cross over. Enjoy your session without expectations and surprising, wonderful sensations will likely be yours.
  • Rumel,,
    I appreciate your comments abouty ease and intensity of my O's especially from you. I'm trying to expand my experiences even more. I'll try your ideas about the music and I've heard that se of disc 1 and all of disc 2 is new age type music which I am able to use to really help with both aneros and KSMO sessions. I appreciate all your opinions and ideas especially from a very experienced man who has lots of mmos
  • rumel, could u create some more tracks? pleaasse. would love to listen to some more with your nice voice!!