Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Involuntaries... while sitting on the couch??
  • jocco
    Now that I've been progressing nicely, I've noticed my arousal level skyrocket and internal sensations come to life. I get involuntaries just by sitting on the couch or in a chair!! I'm not complaining- does this happen to anyone else?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, jocco.

Yes, many of us get involuntaries and mini-Os randomly; sitting around, driving, whatever. After a while, you'll figure out how to suppress them when necessary.

Enjoy!

Dave
  • STARR831
    Yes, Jocco! It's the start of a grand and glorious journey!!! My chairgasms started a month or two into my rewiring over two years ago. Driving to work was never so pleasurable. I enjoy these involuntaries almost every morning as I sit on our couch having breakfast. They join me for the ride to work and return whenever I have some quiet chairtime at the office. Sometimes they quietly pulsate and at other times they progress into some fairly significant O's. Accept them as a gift, Jocco, and marvel at the complexities of your manly creation!!!
  • jocco
    Oh, I marvel! Still haven't managed a dry o yet... but it's close!
  • Marveling is the best part. ;)

this post reminds me of a bus ride (amongst many other things) Last month. I'd been ultra sensitive that morning and.. well, the bus was an older one that tended to vibrate. Not too much, but just enough! I had alot of fun with things goin off down there; and most of that week whenever I sat down.

I love this stuff. :)

Fox
  • jocco
    I've learned to suppress them when needed... when it happens my thought process seems to melt away to nothing, so it is imperative that there is a level of control!