Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Best super-o ever... now nothing
  • neubie
    I've been using various Aneros devices for just over a year now. Last Thursday I had the most amazing super-o. I was going to post about my experience but feared that my words just wouldn't do it justice. Anyhow, I've had about four sessions since and all have been duds. Seems like my libido has been completely/permanently satiated. Anyone else ever experience this after a super-o? I hope it's temporary. I feel like I'm starrting over.
  • I'm new so take my comment with a grain of salt. Is it possible that the muscles got worked so hard that they are now tired and repairing?
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Don't worry. This has happened to everyone I think.
    Don't over analyze and keep at it, the good times will return. ;)
  • ScottD
    I have had a similar experience. I had some really intense sessions with quick but powerful sensations that were similar enough to the kinds of things I had read to make me decide I had reached the Super-O, and I was happy with the experience. Then, one evening, I had a real non-ejaculatory orgasm. It was about the intensity of a really good traditional orgasm, but it built very slow to peak, then lasted for a good 30 seconds or more.

It's been maybe six to eight weeks since and I haven't been able to repeat it. About a week or two ago, I realized that I was getting frustrated and reminded myself of the often-repeated advice to stay relaxed and just go with it. Now, a few sessions later, I'm beginning to think that my body is preparing itself to go for something higher. I've been feeling entirely new sensations in new places and a different pattern to my buildup.

I think that the best way forward in these situations is to let go and immerse yourself in the new experience. Don't let your memory of what happened before keep you from enjoying what's right in front of you. It'll come back when you are ready.
  • I have seen it said somewhere on this site that it makes men into women.
    It certainly brings the female side to us out.
    Yeah, I've had this problem too.
    I wonder if I should cut back on it's use, say to once a week or even monthly.
    Think I'll try a week first.
    Anyway, do not give up.
    We shall never surrender !
    Mick....
  • [QUOTE=madmick;100949]I have seen it said somewhere on this site that it makes men into women.
    It certainly brings the female side to us out.
    Yeah, I've had this problem too.
    I wonder if I should cut back on it's use, say to once a week or even monthly.
    Think I'll try a week first.
    Anyway, do not give up.
    We shall never surrender !
    Mick....

OHHELLYEAH!!

i've had some great ones ...

even some super and some outstanding ones

... and a few that some might call disappointing

however - just like a fuck

... NONE of them are "not good!"

- rip
    :D
  • Similarly, I seem to have taken a step back after two steps forward.

I had been having some really great sessions that started when I first experimented with nipple play. (Honestly I was pretty much masturbating my nipples with the aneros in, to my immense delight.) Then I took a little break, not on purpose, just didn't really have the opportunities to use the device for a little while, and now my sessions have keeled back in intensity. I think it has to do with mindset; I'm trying too hard to repeat that now, whereas those sessions (while helped along by the nipples) also came about due to my willingness to relax into the sensations and enjoy the experience instead of trying to take it anywhere specific. That's the best advice I can give, and it's not that easy to follow (especially with the temptation of stroking the cock sitting right in front of you,) but there it is.
  • You're all trying to hard to have another one. Therefor you know what is to be had because you've experienced it and you're unconsciously making that a goal for each of your sessions. You want to feel that "wowness" again. Well you'll never feel it again if you keep focusing on it. Let your mind wonder and think of something entirely different. It's jedi mind tricks 1000% all the way, Oh YES!! Now good luck!
  • Repetition they seek
    Diversification they should allow

May the orgasmagnification be with you!
  • [QUOTE=hapticbear;101014]Repetition they seek
    Diversification they should allow

May the orgasmagnification be with you!

Very true. Miracle happens when it's last expected.