Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Desensitizing Creams to help avoid penis involvement ?
  • legace
    Anyone try this?

I know they have condoms /creams which desensitize your penis. Think it would help towards achieving a dry o?
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I have not tried it with the Aneros. I have tried using a numbing condom and did not like the experience.
  • hulahula
    I have thought of doing this. When I was a kid I used the stuff they sell for toothaches on my penis, and could make part of it numb. Very weird feeling to be able to feel the head but not the shaft, like it was floating in space.
  • Korkelz
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;100672]I have not tried it with the Aneros. I have tried using a numbing condom and did not like the experience.Care to divulge?
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Hmmm, this could be interesting....but I have only read about those creams with ya know....
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    You do not need to anesthetize your penis. That's kind of like losing weight by taking appetite suppressants and never learning how to maintain a sensible diet. The solution is simpler, yet it does call for some discipline.....keep your hands off of your penis! Doing this and shifting your focus at the same time to a different kind of stimulation and the sensations that result from it are keys steps in the path to the Super O.

BF Mayfield
  • jocco
    I'm dealing with the same thing... During my sessions, my penis receives no stim whatsoever, and I still feel incredible penile sensation. I always have HFWOs these days, and am trying to transition to dry os...

Legace, I am making slight progressions in further awakening sensations in my rectum, prostate and anus. It's a slow go, rewiring to this from the penis and I can see B's point in that it's a disipline- but not just in terms of keeping your hands off your penis, but keeping your THOUGHTS off your penis too! I keep having wet os and I think it's because I'm still SO present to my penis- it's the same principle as a wet dream- arousing thoughts alone can lead to the contractions that lead to a wet o. What my attention is on is my prostate mostly, and I try (try) to pretend I don't even have a penis. Like I said, slight progressions... baby steps... and every once in a while there's a leap!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    [QUOTE=Korkelz;100683]Care to divulge?

It felt like my member was shot with Novocaine, dead.