Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Eupho lube question...
  • dmrdmr
    Just received my Eupho last week and have had a couple of sessions with it to some degree of satifaction. My question is with the different finish on this model what changes have you made to make it glide a little better? I usually use a thin coat of vaseline followed by 3 drops of silicone lube with my Helix and Progasm. Just not getting the results I had hoped for. Thanks for your input.
    DMR
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, dmr.

The Eupho and Vice are my favorite Aneros toys. Having tried many, many different lubes and combos of lubes over the past 9 months, I've settled on using a thin coating of Vaseline covered with Walnut Oil. The Vaseline doesn't get absorbed and the Walnut Oil does. That's OK, since that oil is good for you. Around here, in NorCal, Walnut Oil is sold in supermarkets for about $11 a pint and I only use about 2cc per session. A little goes a long way.

Cheers,

Dave
  • rookrook
    I don't see or feel any noticeable difference in surface texture between my Eupho and Helix. Both have a smooth matte finish. I inject the same lube (a creamy blend of Shea Butter + Walnut Oil) for either. However I first warm-up for my Eupho with a Maximus. So, compared to a Helix session I use a couple of ml more lube to allow for the tool swap. My Eupho sessions are about twice as long as my Helix sessions and that also eats up some lube.

IMO, good prep and being loose and relaxed are the most important factors for success with Eupho. After my tool swap I allow 20-40 minutes for ultra-quiet meditation to zero-out all the brain noise. Then, the warm feelings start to appear and tiny involuntaries emerge.

hth... rook
  • dmrdmr
    Thanks for the tips...Could be hard to find walnut oil here in Idaho. But, I'll give it a try...
    DMR
  • calmercalmer
    Hi dmr - I use coconut oil which is readily available in health food shops here in the uk. It feels similar to Vaseline at room temperature but once warms changes to a very slippery oil. I use it on all my devices as well as estim
  • rookrook
    agree on the qualities of coconut oil -- everybit as nice and slick a lube as Walnut and, combined with Shea Butter delivered nice Eupho action for many months of sessions.

I made the switch to see how Walnut might affect my HDL numbers on my next bloodwork. (HDL was depressed a bit on my last draw -- not seriously though so I'm just 'curious' rather than being 'concerned')
  • slimjm
    I note a different finish, as compared to others I have, on my Eupho also. The stem has a smooth though finely "textured" finish that, assumedly by design, helps hold lube in the tiny, smooth surface recesses there whereas the rest of the toy is absolutely buffed smooth. This would appear to provide for improved ease of gliding at the level of the anal sphincter muscles which is where the massager is naturally gripped more tightly than at other levels.