Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is a Super-O better than an ecstasy body high?
  • thecandy
    I was wondering if anyone knows how does a Super-O compare to an ecstasy body high? If someone experienced with both could compare the two, it would really help me identify if I've been having Super-O's or not. :confused:
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, thecandy.

It's been decades since I did any MDMA or what is now called Ecstasy, but yes, my first Super-O felt very similar: trippy, with a lot of body warmth and pleasure. Since I also had intense visual effects, I compared it more to an acid trip. Not all of my Super-Os are like that. In fact, I try to avoid tripping out if I can by redirecting the energy waves away from my head. The shakes and spasms business isn't for me either. I prefer a mellower Super-O.

The one notable difference between an Ecstasy high and Super-O for me is that I never had the whole-body "electric" surges on Ecstasy that I get from Aneros.

One big plus for Aneros vs. drugs is there is are no hangover effects with Aneros. Ecstasy left me with a headache and mild depression for up to 12 hours. That's one of the reasons I don't do hallucinogenics anymore. On the other hand, Aneros leaves me with pleasant after-effects like p-waves and mini-Os that can run through the following day.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • The first time I had what I think was a Super-O of sorts, I definitely thought "this feels like I've just taken MDMA!" I was amazed that it recreated similar feelings just from prostate massage.

I wonder what the science is behind it, I definitely got that rushing feeling like when you're coming up on e. That was the first time I used the Aneros (only a few days ago) but if you're wondering whether you had a super-o or not, I can only imagine that feelings like that must be what a super-o is. I also had the full clenching of all my muscles while that distinctive e feeling was going through my body.

Still amazed that little thing managed to do that! now I'm hoping I can get there again soon!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    thecandy,

The Super O is 100% natural phenomenon, this is your body producing a powerful, sensual response without the introduction of an artificially synthesized substance from who knows where. MDMA induces the release of several neurotransmitters and a handful of hormones as well, that have the result of mimicking some of the sensations noted during Super O sessions. However, as others have mentioned, there are a whole host of adverse side effects that may accompany it's use. Better to engage in something that is natural, has none of downside and is free!

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • 5SpD
    It'd be awesome to start distributing P-massagers out at clubs/raves over being solicited with x offers wouldn't it?
  • Linghaman
    Even though I am a child of the 60's I never did drugs. I really got off on nature. While others were doing drugs I was doing week long wilderness hikes. But ...I have talked to many friends who did drugs and listened to the effects and after effects. Based on what I have learned and experienced I would make the following comment. That unlike hallucinogenics, Super O's produce a direct link between my sex organs and my brain;specifically the result is a physical contraction and resulting pleasure as well as the mental - whole body response. Engaging sex organs and inducing a highly pleasurable intense muscular reaction in them is very powerful, in me it puts me in a stste of rapture that is indescribable.

On top of that having a flood of oxytocin in my blood stream from 2 hours of intense orgasming has a residual that is amazing. After a good session I get a sensual - sexual high that will linger in me for an entire day after I am done.
  • Some years back I had the best pleasure in my life with some xtc,
    and some other drugs.
    I was laying in bed and my mind was going at the speed of light times the speed of light.
    I was at the far end of the galaxy within seconds.
    The next time I'd imagine I reach this euphoria, is when I kick the bucket.
    I hope this what happen when we snuff it.
    Thats all folks...
    No doubt some folk will think we have a right loony tune here,
    Butt thats in my pen name.
    Mick...
  • Super-O is way better. It's like to compare back yard kids football game to NFL.