Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A Step Backwards?
  • With no longer having the house to myself I haven't been able to use my aneros much, but I have snuck in a 4th, 5th, and 6th session and somehow I'm achieving less results then the first 3. For instance no more body shakes and the toy doesn't seem to want to move on it's own anymore. In my first 3 sessions there were times where I really felt like I was getting somewhere with the toy pumping away on it's own and my body convulsing uncontrollably...but lately there's been hardly anything besides the generally pleasurable feeling of just having it fill my rectum. Anyone know why my sessions might be less productive? The only thought I have is perhaps my rectum hasn't been as clean (been feeling more constipated) and the motion of the toy is being impeded...

Whatever it is, it's frustrating. I get all relaxed and feeling that warm pleasurable sensation and think it's about to start but then the CD (still using Hypnaerosession) reaches the point where she mentions that the toy should have started working all on it's own now (and the point at which it did before) and there's no doing. WHY?!
  • Oh, I forgot to mention there has been one sorta positive consequence which I suppose is due to using the Aneros massager...

As some of you might recall I mentioned that I'd also purchased a Fleshlight STU. Well I received it in the mail the very last day I had the house to myself and I've used it like 5 or 6 times (a few times with the aneros after I was frustrated the aneros wasn't doing much by itself) and recently discovered I seem to be able to last longer and my dick even stays erect after ejaculation! Could this be a result of even stronger pc muscles already?
  • twlltintwlltin
    It's possible you're trying too hard. You know there's a goal you've achieved before and you're trying to reach it again.

That's the wrong way to go about it. Forget the hypnosis CD for the moment. It forces a timetable to your actions that your body doesn't want to follow yet.

Read the wiki. Find out about the four muscles that have a connection with the prostate: anal, PC, rectal, and possibly the most important but least discussed, the diaphragm.

Get into the habit of breathing from the diaphragm all the time. It's better for you for a start, and you can do it anywhere without anyone thinking you're weird. If you get used to breathing down there, the diaphragm's motion is the one constant thing that will always be happening during a session, and may even be a major source of stimulation.

Practice contracting the anal sphincter, the PC muscle and the rectal muscle. Do it without any expectation of anything happening. You want to get to know how to move these muscle groups independently and what it feels like when you do. If you know how to do it, so will your body even when you're not in conscious control of it.

Don't sweat it. If what you're trying to do isn't working, don't worry. It's not important that anything happens. You really have to remember that and not beat yourself up if you think you fail. The aim of a session is to learn something, even if it is that what you tried didn't work.

At the start and end of a session, relax totally for at least five minutes, and don't try to initiate any movement of your own accord. Just feel what your body's doing. If something pleasurable happens spontaneously, focus on it mentally, but don't try to take over the sensation. Ride it.

As others have said, it's like fishing. You throw out a baited hook and wait. You might tease it occasionally, but not all the time.

I've been only at this for a week and a half, and I'm sounding off like I'm an expert. I'm not. Others will give you advice as well. Some advice will work for you; some won't. The most important thing is not to worry. It may take a few days. It may take months. At one point it will just click and you'll start getting results.

PS. You're currently at about the stage I was at on Sunday morning. I am grateful to the person on chat that day who got me to reassess how I was approaching sessions.
  • Question- is it possible to use too much lube?
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=sensitiveguy22;100447]Question- is it possible to use too much lube?
    Possibly. I've cut down the amount I use to about 5 ml (a teaspoon full), squirted in using a small needle-less syringe, whilst I'm on all fours.
  • Anyone else willing to offer responses?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, sg22.

Going backwards? Not really. The fact that you had good results almost immediately is unusual; kind of like a rookie stepping up to the plate on his first at-bat and hitting a double. (A few guys here said they got a Super-O on the first try. Those are the rookies who hit a home run. Really rare.)

As you may have heard, quit expecting anything and try to practice every day, if only for 30 minutes. It may take weeks before you get reliable dry-Os.

Hang in there, man.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • twlltintwlltin
    Another suggestion:

Allow yourself an undisturbed period of 2-3 hours for sessions, as sometimes you may need this long. However, if nothing's happening after about half an hour, don't be afraid to stop. You might not be in the right mood that day. What I'm saying is, allow yourself a decent a mount of time so you don't feel rushed.

I tried a "quickie" last week: I'd only allowed myself an hour and had to reluctantly abort a session at the point that it was getting very interesting, leaving me very aroused and frustrated.
  • Yeah, the last couple times I tried squeezing a session between when I got off work and my parents did....leaving me about an hour's worth of time and just when it seemed like I was maybe getting somewhere my Dad arrives home and wants to know why my door is shut. I quickly covered up and pretended to be taking a nap and once he left and shut my door again I tried to turn my focus back to getting the aneros to move but I suppose that wasn't happening after the interuption. Ugh, I wish my parents would give me some privacy...I'm nearly 24 for Christ sakes. Shouldn't be long now either till my credit card statement arrives and they probably find out about my purchases...

Anyways, I've decided that next time I'm going to return to what worked best...even though it's kinda crazy, lol. If anyone has read the blog I started you'll see that I was spurred to have a session outside in the nude. That was my 3rd try and was a few weeks ago. Fortunately my parents go out of town quite often on the weekends though so I should be able to do this again soon. I've got it all figured out; once it's dark I'm turning off the front porch light and going outside to lay in the recliner (this seemed to be a perfect position for the toy to work) completely naked letting the cool night breeze tickle my cock, balls, and ass..and I may just stay out there all night and see how it goes. Oh, I suppose I'll bring out a blanket again to cover up with just in case, lol.
  • Oh, you know what I might add to make the next time even better? Haven't done it in a while but I think I'll shave down there so the whole area is more sensitive. I especially like rubbing my inner thighs when they are bare. Oh, and I discovered last time that if I can get rid of the hair in the crack too then playing with the butthole feels really fantastic...and maybe I'll be able to feel the ridges on the MGX more.
  • newguy8762
    Sensitiveguy,
    Be patient. As a younger man, this is hard(no pun intended) I know, as the urge to blow can be intense. Give yourself the permission to go on a journey and explore along the way rather than rushing to a destination (orgasm). Adopt the mindset of a scientist, investigation new sensations and approaches rather than that of a businessman trying to close a sale.

I also like to caution about outdoor activity. A lot of us can relate to the freedom of being naked in the great outdoors and having sex in that condition. I love it and have done it many time. Ill even skinny dip in my backyard pool at night and I live in a major US city, surrounded by houses. With no lights on, nobody would ever see anything. But, unless you live in a rural and isolated area, if a neighbor were to spot you and report you in the front yard, you could get cited for indecent exposure, something that could follow you the rest of you life and put a very scary label on you that you would truly not deserve.

One final suggestion, which I know would take some courage, but I think offers far less risk than the above...why don't you sit your dad down and respectfully explain that you would appreciate if you could have a lock on your door for a little privacy? You're a man, for goodness sake and most reasonable dads would understand immediately why you were asking. Chance are extremely high your father probably masturbates, after all. If he presses you for why you want privacy, tell him you would like to be able to masturbate without the fear of him or your mom walking in on you.that should remove all doubt in his mind. If he's resistant, perhaps you should consider getting some roommates and moving out. Parents that didn't respect a 24-year-old sons request like this are maybe trying to hold n to your childhood a bit too long.

I don't mean to foster a disrespectful attitude toward your parents but if they didn't respect a request like this, I'd say they have an unhealthy degree of involvement in your personal life and it's not really helping you grow into an independent and self-assured young man. Once your a teen and especially at your age its really healthy to be able to have your own private space for some sexual release. I have a 22-year-old son and a 15-year-old son, by the way, and I put locks on their doors for this very reason and told them why I was doing so. Im sure it will make you anxious to even think about doing this but it's all part of becoming the independent man you want to be as an adult. Best wishes!
  • Thanks for the concern but with our porch light off I think I'll be fine. I'm not in a rural area but in the middle of the night with the light off I doubt anyone would even know I'm sitting out on the porch...naked or not, lol.