Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Enema, who does them? which equipment? which form do you use, water or herbal?
  • Hay all :-)

I was contemplating doing this so my interiors are all cleaned out for my aneros ect and started wondering how often aneros users do this. So i looked into it and found theres many types of enema, including coffee! hehehe
    I found the following info on them:-
    http://www.healthcareltd.co.uk/info/Enema_instructions.pdf

and found a simple kit:-
    Enema Kit for home use

Just interested in peoples thoughts on this ect, experiances, is it worth it? ect

Thx for ya time :-)

p.s. If theres been a big discussion on this allready then a link would be cool instead/too :-)
  • rookrook
    My prep routine for an Anerosgasmic-session: ... a normal bowel movement followed about 20minutes later by a couple of quick rinses using a "Shower Shot." Then I have a relaxing shower and lube up.

Shower shots:

Not this one: -- ‪Shower Shot‬‏ - YouTube --

This one: -- Amazon.com: Mr-S-Leather Complete Anal Douche "Shower Shot" Kit with Deluxe Aluminum Nozzle: Health & Personal Care -- :D

An earlier poll -- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/*do-you-enema-first-12073/ -- indicated a three-way split between, "Never," "Always" & "Sometimes"

Personal opinion: A few ounces of warm water, repeated once or twice spikes my intial pre-shower arousal. The resulting clean feeling helps me relax going into the session. A large conventional enema depleates my sensual energy. I prefer to save that energy and trade it for a more extended chain of orgasms. --- m2¢w
  • Wow those resukts are tied heheehe, 48 each heh.
    Thx for the links and experiances :-)
  • I bought "The Booty Douche" from Racy. Makes things really easy, and it has a hilarious name.

Booty Douche - Black - Enema and Douche - - Racy.com

I do a few shots after evacuating and it makes things just great.
  • Ah ok! never seen those b4 n google serch brings up loads of anal douche's too :-)
    Cheers :-D
  • Hello there Growing. :)

This is my first post. I'd intended to post a few questions first, but this thread caught my attention; so I figured I'd lend a few words.

Enema, who does them? which equipment? which form do you use, water or herbal?

I do. I could say I'm a decent amount of experienced with them. I started messing around with the general idea not too long after I started masturbating forever ago.

I use one of the plastic syringes very similar to the one in this link: Lubricant Applicator

The primary reason I use it is more due to convenience. I was able to pick one of these up at a local drug store for relatively cheap. I'd intended to use it as an internal lubricant applicator. (Which, from what I can tell, it functions adequately as.) But I found it a much better (and more discreet) item to use than something more professional.. or the improvised devices I've used over the years. I simply insert just the tip (though once I'm more relaxed, it seems more does slip right in.). I usually fill the syringe several times before I 'let loose'; so I'd consider it a more involved tool than the other options out there. Still experimenting to get the right mix of methods.

I'd say that, while it 'works' I wouldn't consider it ideal for the task. The biggest thing I'd say is that the jet of water is pretty powerful; so you really have to finesse it out. This is difficult. The seal on the one I have is great (a huge pro) so once you apply enough pressure to get the plunger moving; it could be considered too much for many. I seriously don't recommend giving a 'maximum shove'; that probably would hurt, do damage; ect.

Another con might be that that the tip is quite short; really only makes it in far enough to 'almost' make it the full way into the anus. I sorta make sure I'm relaxed or 'pushing', pretty much like when you are excreting; and it works fine without spitting half the water back out. The tip is pretty thin though, so it goes in pretty easy. Also note: I wouldn't recommend one of these for anal newbies. The cons just wont jive, at all, with that. (At least I don't think so). might want to also use caution if you are pushing it beyond the tip. Abrupt edges are never insertion happy.

I simply use lukewarm water. It's been suggested you try and match the temperature with a normal body temperature. I find using a finger to feel out the temp till I think it's neither hot or cold works well.

Just interested in peoples thoughts on this ect, experiances, is it worth it? ect

I would say it can be worth it. Sometimes it can even be very enjoyable; even quite stimulating. Though, I have learned one big thing about enema's: Overdoing it is just plain irritating. The wiki mentions this
    here: Getting Started - Aneros Wiki

I think Rook made the point with his comment:

A large conventional enema depleates my sensual energy.

Less is certainly better. Otherwise you may find yourself on the toilet for quite some time; wondering if you are empty or not, experiencing lower abdominal discomfort; etc etc. If water gets into you too far, later on, after you though you were done, you may find you weren't and that can be messy.

I hope this helps! I figure it will help someone. It's just as important to know what not to do as it is what to do; and it may simply be informative at least as far as those syringes are concerned.

Regards,

Fox