Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Really want to see how a real super orgasm looks like..any Real life video clip????
  • ffking
    I've used Aneros for about 1 years...had a situation like shaking body..legs.....etc...but never experienced Super Orgasm like full body bliss.......I really want to see how real super orgasm looks like....is that possible to see some real life videos?
  • priapusonepriapusone
    darn, it seems to be deleted....
  • [QUOTE=ffking;100181]I've used Aneros for about 1 years...had a situation like shaking body..legs.....etc...but never experienced Super Orgasm like full body bliss.......I really want to see how real super orgasm looks like....is that possible to see some real life videos?

I sent you a PM
  • [QUOTE=priapusone;100183]darn, it seems to be deleted....

No problem! I sent the link to him.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Thanks, I was at a loss to find it....
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Darn, send it to me also....to have it!
  • [QUOTE=priapusone;100187]Darn, send it to me also....to have it!

OK check your PM
  • rck
    Indigenous, if it's not too much trouble can you send it my way as well?
  • wontquit
    I want this as well, can you send me a link? Or just post it here since Im sure others will be interested too..
  • The reason I don't just want to post it here is because I'm afraid that it will end up on xtube again. ....In case anyone is wondering I'm not arctic wolves with a new screen name. I'm just respecting his wishes. I figured the people I send it to will not re-post it. Of course you all are welcome to disperse this to each other, but think of how arctic wolves would feel if his videos were back on xtube or somewhere else.

Also, I have sent you the link. Check your PM
  • sedlav
    Would someone please send the link, just registered for the video, should really help me in my adventures.
  • [QUOTE=sedlav;100300]Would someone please send the link, just registered for the video, should really help me in my adventures.

check your PM
  • Aneros appears to be big in Brazil - series of video clips on this blog

Aneros Brasil
  • addicted
    I also want to see the video
  • rookrook
    For those in Chat who are always asking to see videos of a whole body orgasm:

In addition to our Anerosless practices and Jack Johnston's KSMO teachings, there are other whole-body orgasm techniques. One is featured in, Strange Sex, a six part series on The Learning Channel (TLC), owned by Discovery. This showed after SuperBowl 46, 2/5/2012

One of the segments has a brief clip of a group of people (adult males and females) being coached through a whole-body orgasmic session.

Perhaps the greatest value in the video clip is demonstration of the negligible amount of body movement during orgasm. There are some moans of pleasure though.

Check the TLC schedule for a re-broadcast or archive in their "fettishes bracket:" link: -- Strange Sex : TLC --
  • Sorry guys megaupload is down now, so I can't send anymore videos. If the feds put the site back up then I will share some more.