Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Audio-Visual Stimulation
  • Does anybody have experience using an AVS unit during an Aneros session? Has it improved your results? Any advice/suggestions?
  • rookrook
    Early last year I captured videos of several sessions and played them back before and during subsequent sessions. Nothing fancy in the way of gear, just a pair of laptops. Simple webcam and plenty of HDD for capture. An older laptop for playback from DVD's.

Surprise was that I wasn't aware of my impulsive responsives to involuntaries; including vocalization. I was ignoring some basic health-habits. Learned also that my estimates of time during a session were distorted. Orgasms weren't spanning as much time as I thought they had.

It was fun and educational to watch and 'shadow' a prior session. Helpful to consider options to extend, amplify or rebuild a session sequence with something that I'd learned from other men during weekend Chat.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=La petite mort;100044]Does anybody have experience using an AVS unit during an Aneros session? Has it improved your results? Any advice/suggestions?

I assume that you're referring to a biofeedback unit like the Mind's Eye, yes? I don't have any personal experience with them, although I am familiar with the power of binaural audio from the Kelly Howell "Ecstasy" and the HypnAerosession CD's. These devices can be a little pricey (around $350), however. It would be nice to see some reviews on them.

BF Mayfield
  • rookrook
    Here's a chip that could make biofeedback much less expensive.

Google for .

Suggest the Aneros model have a pair of small head horns rather than the cat ears. :D
  • [QUOTE=B Mayfield;100051]I assume that you're referring to a biofeedback unit like the Mind's Eye, yes? I don't have any personal experience with them, although I am familiar with the power of binaural audio from the Kelly Howell "Ecstasy" and the HypnAerosession CD's. These devices can be a little pricey (around $350), however. It would be nice to see some reviews on them.

BF Mayfield

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. Although I enjoyed the Hypnaerosession cd, the data suggests that binaural beats do not cause brain entrainment. Furthermore, visual stimulation is 3x more effective than audio stimulation for causing entrainment - and would probably be a lot more fun. ;) Of course, you could always use an AVS device (if it has audiostrobe) to provide a corresponding visual "track" as you listen to a Hypnaerosession.
  • Linghaman
    It reminds me of the space program a few years ago. The US invested a lot of money researching pens that would write in zero g's. The Fisher Space Pen resulted. When someone asked the Russians what they did ... they said we use pencils!!!!

I find that the best audio - visual stim I can get is in my head ... mainly cause its tailored to turn me on. Just a thought.
  • Broken off graphite causes short-circuits

I'd like to use an aneros sometime while resting in a "Chill Terminal". Pictures are rare, but I think you'll get the idea:
    Dutch Installation Art / e-flux
    |||||||||||||| gerald van der kaap | exhibitions | projects | screenings | 2003 ||||||||||||||
    Are You Experienced | NIMk
    |||||||||||||| gerald van der kaap | exhibitions | projects | screenings | gigs | 2006 ||||||||||||||

Wow, and check this out, they had them at the "Cybertronic Orgasm Party" in 1992: Cybertronic Orgasm Party

Guess where I had the pleasure of using one... at my school :)

Cheers...