Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Switch on/off
  • Edjuh06
    I've been using my Aneros (I own a Helix and a Progasm Ice) for about 14 months. The first months I saw very much progress, new sensations came every week. But the last months I became a little frustrated, because of the lack of progress. I could keep the involuntaries going for a while and even very fast. This was nice, but not something I would call a Super-O. These involuntaries went on for months, but I felt I couldn't take the next step.

Until last Sunday evening. When I put my Helix in, it was like my "prostate-switch" was on. Immediately after inserting I felt sensations through my body. Just as always I tried to relax and played with my nipples. The sensations felt stronger every minute and I could feel tingling in my hands. Wow, what a sensation. It felt like a huge breakthrough.

Monday evening I was impatient and ended up in bed early. After I put my Helix in it was clear that Aneros was dominating the game. Same as yesterday the feelings were awesome. Buzzing, tingling in my prostate and a sort of heavy weight feeling around my prostate area. Suddenly a tingling in almost my whole body. Very relaxing.

Tuesday evening (yesterday) it became clear I was addicted. Session three within 48 hours, not usual for me. Things went just as the two days before, except the feelings became much stronger. I was feeling a sort of warmth and also felt the tingling in my body again. After that I felt cosy and weightless. Maybe I can best describe it as total numbness, but totally aware of existing. But not with the mindframes you have normal. Well, you see it's hard to describe. But it felt amazing and all I can think is I want MORE!

Like I said, it's like a switch that was turned on. I can't really tell how I found the switch. But it might has something to do with trying to abstain from masturbation for 14 days now. And maybe my focus was different the last weeks. I made myself clear that maybe the involuntaries were "it" and this was the mentioned "circling round the drain", which I simply had to enjoy. Perhaps that lowered my expectations. But right now it feels like my body was finally ready (re-wired enough).

Anyway, for those who are struggling and people who become frustrated: keep going. There are beautiful things to come. Good luck, you all!
  • [QUOTE=Edjuh06;99686]I've been using my Aneros (I own a Helix and a Progasm Ice) for about 14 months. The first months I saw very much progress, new sensations came every week. But the last months I became a little frustrated, because of the lack of progress. I could keep the involuntaries going for a while and even very fast. This was nice, but not something I would call a Super-O. These involuntaries went on for months, but I felt I couldn't take the next step.

Until last Sunday evening. When I put my Helix in, it was like my "prostate-switch" was on. Immediately after inserting I felt sensations through my body. Just as always I tried to relax and played with my nipples. The sensations felt stronger every minute and I could feel tingling in my hands. Wow, what a sensation. It felt like a huge breakthrough.

Monday evening I was impatient and ended up in bed early. After I put my Helix in it was clear that Aneros was dominating the game. Same as yesterday the feelings were awesome. Buzzing, tingling in my prostate and a sort of heavy weight feeling around my prostate area. Suddenly a tingling in almost my whole body. Very relaxing.

Tuesday evening (yesterday) it became clear I was addicted. Session three within 48 hours, not usual for me. Things went just as the two days before, except the feelings became much stronger. I was feeling a sort of warmth and also felt the tingling in my body again. After that I felt cosy and weightless. Maybe I can best describe it as total numbness, but totally aware of existing. But not with the mindframes you have normal. Well, you see it's hard to describe. But it felt amazing and all I can think is I want MORE!

Like I said, it's like a switch that was turned on. I can't really tell how I found the switch. But it might has something to do with trying to abstain from masturbation for 14 days now. And maybe my focus was different the last weeks. I made myself clear that maybe the involuntaries were "it" and this was the mentioned "circling round the drain", which I simply had to enjoy. Perhaps that lowered my expectations. But right now it feels like my body was finally ready (re-wired enough).

Anyway, for those who are struggling and people who become frustrated: keep going. There are beautiful things to come. Good luck, you all!

"circling round the drain"

Oh I love that feeling

I can hold it for a few minutes now, I did just last night with a few other surprises.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Edjuh06,

Congratulations on your progress! The "switch" being turned on is a direct result of the
    rewiring that we so often refer to around here. When one's prostate is awakened in this way it opens up a whole new realm of sensuality. I am so delighted that you stayed with it and that you're sharing this news with us now. Your patience has clearly paid off! These developments will certainly be encouraging to others who are on a similar path.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield

Remain open to all and things will reveal themselves to you....
  • priapusonepriapusone
    I have just gotten back to working with some really hard glute work, squats and lunges for the lower body, and I can tell how much it has made progress with my aneros, I can feel it much better, internally and externally too!
  • Edjuh06
    I hope indeed that more men don't give up. It's worth it. Reading the posts on the forum were important to me. I knew what was waiting for me and that more took a longer path. For some guys rewiring takes more time. I don't think I'm more relaxed now than before, so I figure it's just a rewiring thing.

The following sessions were duds. But.... Last night was awesome. Switched to the Progasm Ice. I was 90 minutes in Pleasure Land, and I'm convinced that's just a fraction from what's possible. Later that night I woke up several times with strong involuntaries in my anal canal going on.

OMG, where does this end? *grateful for being patient*