Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can sexual energy cause nightmares?
  • Korkelz
    I had a crazy experience last night. I was having a strange dream about zombies, except it was sort of like I was playing a game, but at the same time there was a risk of death. At some point in the dream I felt that I received what I can only describe as a "horror mark."

Horror Mark - A curse that attracts horrific monsters that may appear and attack you at any time.

Soon after I found myself dreaming that I was chatting with my wife. Then all of a sudden the craziest thing happened! It felt like darkness itself reached out from beyond my bedroom and wrapped a long evil arm around me, dragging me off the bed like a magnet! I could almost see that I was in my bedroom, it no longer felt like a dream, but an out of body experience. As this happened, I involuntarily started making a LOUD long sustained moan. "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh" It felt and sounded very unnatural, like the total opposite of the kind of sound you'd make when having an orgasm, almost robotic in nature. My wife heard me and woke up frightened to death. She started shaking me to wake me up, and I did. At the time I couldn't tell if I imagined myself moaning or if I was possibly making a different sound in real life than I heard while asleep. This is not the case, my wife and I recall the same exact sound.

I'm on day 15 of traditional-o abstinence (new record today :D), and my sexual energy is making my body go crazy (in a good way) every day now... It felt like the darkness was grabbing me around my waist, and I felt some kind of mad rushing energy orbiting around (not through) that part of me as if my sexual energy was partly to blame for this occurrence. Overall I feel like the whole experience was similar to experiencing an orgasm, but all in a totally opposite and negative way. The dragging sensation, the swirling of energy, the strange moan, the fear, etc.

Another thing that seems to coincide with this idea of "sexual energy being responsible" is that I woke up with the most raging erection I've ever experienced, as if my body had interacted with these energies and become sexually charged by it. Of course, I was also feeling P-waves and stuff after I woke up. In general, whenever I experience fear (usually after waking from a dream), I feel P-waves as if to be comforted and reassured everything's ok.

omg... I just got an idea: Is it possible that I experienced "Panic at the Gates" of an orgasm? As if I was scheduled to experience an orgasm but my being wasn't ready so it instead freaked out and turned into a negative experience?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Korkelz, :)

I've had something similar to this. During the times when I am very regular in my Aneros practice and highly sensitized and aroused, I've found that twice now I've had dreams of sensing a presence of someone/thing beside me that scared the crap out of me. And I forced myself in fear to wake myself out of sleep with a scream.

Another time was not scary at all. But I was in a dream and suddenly became conscious and aware within it and had quite an extraordinary experience of a spiritual nature. This was way cool and only somewhat scary due to I had never experienced anything like this before. In both of these types of experiences I had energetic sensations coursing up and down my body in similar ways that Aneros sessions can do that.

Without really knowing, I suspect that the "Tantric training wheel" nature of these Aneros toys causes these effects through the awakening of energy systems in the body. e.g. - Chakras, Kundilini, Chi, whatever you want to call it. Is this spiritual growth and experience that is happening? I don't know. I do know that the third time I had one of these "presence" dreams, instead of freaking out and being scared. I calmly asked it what it is and what it wants. It went away after that and I've yet to experience this phenomena again.

Love_is
  • Hi.
    Strange, why the self enforced abstinance ?
    Remember, years ago parents ( some ) put their pubescent sons in chastity belt like things so they could'nt play with their private parts. If they got a stiffy their dicks would touch a spike.
    This is because the old wives tales of the times were if you masturbated it'd send them blind or mad. I can see not doing it sending you mad.
    I'd imagine if you don't have orgasms you will eventually have wet dreams, or is this what you are aiming for ?
  • Korkelz
    l¤ve h¤le, heheh, yes. I am *only* abstaining from traditional orgasm aka " stimulating the penis to ejaculate," so wet dreams don't count! I still indulge in as much nipple, teste, anal stim as I want. As a matter of fact I had an amazing sexual experience a few nights ago with nipple stim. I thought I might have my first non-traditional orgasm... felt like it could be an ejaculatory one. No orgasm yet. But due to my abstinence, my morning wood extends through the day indfinitely, and so do the P-waves, and other nice feelings.

Love_is, thanks for respoding, I thought I'd be hearing from you. I was also kinda feeling that I should attempt to let go of fear if this happens again.
  • Billy11
    I think what you're asking is can TOO much sexual energy cause nightmares? Like in more extreme measures like when abstaining from ejaculating for 15 days ;-)
    I can see retaining this sexual energy within for many days and not giving it any release can for sure affect your dreaming. But I would think it would affect ALL dreaming maybe bringing more energy to them so what you're experiencing is more powerful. So a nightmare dream may have even more energy in it. The extra energy may bring about some powerful nightmares... as well as some powerful spiritual/higher level dreams (what would be the opposite term for nightmare?).

It seems what you experienced was an OBE. That feeling of a magnet pulling you is a good sign of this. Fear is a common occurrence in them. Sound is often very strange as well in this state. What's strange in your case is that you say your wife actually heard you doing this moaning sound. I know when I'm having a negative OBE's or negative sleep paralysis, I often will moan and try to shake my physical body in hopes that someone will see me and wake me up. Usually I'm sure that I really wasn't moving my body and the moaning or screaming for someone to wake me is usually in my own head because when I wake and (back when I had a girl friend lying next to me) my partner would confirm to me I was quiet and still as can be... But I used to have a brother living with me and he said he could here me moaning really loudly in my sleep. At the timing always was when I was trying to to wake myself from an OBE or sleep paralysis. He said the moaning sounded kinda creepy like not anything near sexual moaning.

That's interesting how to liken the OBE to an orgasm. When I OBE especially right after I project out, the energy body is very sensitive and I can feel all sorts of energies swirling around and stuff. Never really linked it to orgasmic. Interesting though.

When I wake from an OBE or lucid dream regardless of how long it's been since I've last ejaculated, I always have a heightened sense of awareness and can feel my sexual energies flowing nicely. It like a state of euphoria after having spent CONSCIOUS time within you energy body vs the non lucid time usually spent there.

Sounds like you're getting to good places with your energy work/abstaining from ejaculating.
  • Korkelz
    [QUOTE=Billy11;99501]That's interesting how to liken the OBE to an orgasm.Who knows! I'm taking an uneducated guess that the OBE was induced by the sexual energy and so I felt manifestations of this energy during the experience. For example: P-wave was felt as energy rushing around my waist and the moan seemed to be caused by this feeling. I wasn't yelling for help and I didn't even have time to even think to attempt to shake myself awake. I've had OBEs in the past for sure, but never anything as extreme as this. Who knows what would have happened if my wife hadn't awaken me!
  • Billy11
    Wow that is intense to be seeing the actual orgasmic energies swirling around you instead of just feeling them within. Sounds fricken awesome! Too bad you were actually making physical noises. It's a shame to be woken up at that point instead of what it could had continued to evolve to.

Seems the semen retention is taking you to much higher levels than if you'd been not doing it. Pretty amazed by your will power considering how young you are. I was jerking off like 3-5 times a day back then lol.
  • Korkelz
    [QUOTE=Billy11;99507]Wow that is intense to be seeing the actual orgasmic energies swirling around you.heheh uhhh, actually all I saw was this long arch of darkness wrapping around my waist, which happened to also be where i felt the energy.

Pretty amazed by your will power considering how young you are.

But I keep trying to tell you (and everyone else) it's not will power that I abstain with, no way! :D It's KSMO, aneros, nipple stim, teste massage, my wife massaging me, wet dreams, prostate drip, experiencing awesome pleasure way better than traditional o, etc. I use as many tools as I can find! Right now I feel like I can last indefinitely. I don't need to touch the cock, I feel like it's stimulating itself now!
  • Billy11
    Ok so it was the darkness wrapping around you creating this feeling. Still pretty awesome. Maybe next time with will be many bright and vivid colors swirling around you creating a full energetic body super O!

I understand what you're saying but it's still will power not to ejaculate even when dong all those things you mentioned. There's plenty of people who once starting to do anything involving sexual feelings have a hard time not going ahead and ending the session with a traditional orgasm. So many people end their aneros sessions with a super T. After talking to you a few days ago I've been trying to refrain from ejaculation while still doing many things a day to keep me aroused but I "accidentally" caved in yesterday... Had just got my TENS unit in the mail and wanted to give it a whirl. Ended up masterbating with it running and told myself I wouldn't ejaculate though. So I started to edge and then the accidental ejaculation happened. I can't let myself get that close to ejaculation or it's just hard to say no lol.

Even still I'm amazed you can do all these things and bypass the urge to want to have some kind of sexual release. How do you sleep at night? Oh ya you just have OBE orgams lol.
    No I think you're on a great path being able to restrain from ejaculation since it's providing you with so much more than if you were succumbing to it.
  • Hi Korkelz again.
    I've recalled some forgotten memories from about 15 / 20 yrs ago.
    I woke up one sunday morning ( or so I thought ) and this old hag came out of my wardrobe and tried to throttle me.
    I could not move. I can tell you it freaked me out a bit. I think there's a name for her butt the name escapes me.
    Another time not long after it seems another demon came out of the same wardrobe butt this was a mean dude, maybe a devil like being and he tried to have his wicked way with my butt. ( shit, why did I struggle ? ) :)
    In the early 90's, I got knocked down by a car ( yes I was pissed up )
    Anyhow, when I was in the operating theatre getting pins in my left leg, I could see the medical staff braying the pins in with a hammer.
    I suppose they could'nt give me the whole amount of knockout gas was because of my drunkeness.
    I'm not sueing for something that was my fault really.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=l¤ve h¤le;99511]
    I could not move. I can tell you it freaked me out a bit. I think there's a name for her butt the name escapes me.

succubus (though I've heard people call her Old Hag as well)

[QUOTE=l¤ve h¤le;99511]
    Another time not long after it seems another demon came out of the same wardrobe butt this was a mean dude, maybe a devil like being and he tried to have his wicked way with my butt. ( shit, why did I struggle ? ) :)

Incubus
  • Cheers billy.
    Incubus is the word. Looked it up in the Oxford English dictionary ( obviously not the full version ) and it says something on the lines of a demon that has sex with sleeping women,
    well this one was a gay/bi demon. :)
    Succubus, well have never heard of the name but sounds erotic. Maybe if she took her false teeth out it could be pleasureable ?
    No lets not go there.
    To tell the truth, I thought the old hag was called Incubus. Succubus was'nt in my short version lexicon.
    Now if this is what we have coming in the afterlife, we better all get our derrieres greased up. :)
  • Korkelz
    [cross-posted: Just starting, want to know about Ejac Control from KSMO forum in response to Ling's post]

I believe that if I control my hand to stimulate the penis and control the penis to ejaculate, I have controlled my body to have an orgasm, and this control leads to the lowest form of pleasure I can experience. The signals that my body sends to tell me I "need" an ejaculation have possibly become distorted by years of bad conditioning. I believe it may not be a signal at all! Rather, it may simply be sexual energy gathering in the penis, and that I've created a tendency for this to happen by years of my own ill masturbatory practices. When I feel a P-wave that seems to be emanating from my pelvis, I feel relieved of the need to ejaculate. When I feel this, I can't help but make a "Haahhhhh" sound while melting into relaxation. It feels like my body is being hugged by love and pleasure.

Jack says that echo effects are like little orgasms themselves. So, technically I am not abstaining from orgasm, and certainly not abstaining from pleasure. I'm not rushing the process; if anything, I am finally up to speed. I don't need to force myself to ejaculate; my body will do that on its own, just like my heart beats on its own. Abstinence becomes a bad thing when you are not practicing something like KSMO or Aneros which trains your ability to move sexual energy.

Session 26 cont.

The goal of my abstinence record is to keep track of how well I'm rewiring myself for wholesome pleasure, sensuality, and eroticism. During these 14 days, I believe that my abstinence was most difficult when I didn't practice KSMO regularly. I am now on day 16. There are times when I tense up and shake unable to relax as my cock would become hard from the slightest vibration due to intense pressure of sexual energy there, and the desperation to touch it is all I feel. Then, there are times that this happens with the feeling of my prostate, anus, and penis being stimulated by delicious pleasure with energy moving upward to my abs and chest, sometimes even my arms. It becomes an awesome full-body experience. Sometimes I feel at the edge of what feels like my prostate trying to release fluid, and it feels great! This is pretty much how Session 26 went.
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=Love_is;99485]Hello Korkelz, :)

Another time was not scary at all. But I was in a dream and suddenly became conscious and aware within it and had quite an extraordinary experience of a spiritual nature. This was way cool and only somewhat scary due to I had never experienced anything like this before.
    Love_is

You had a lucid dream, which is well known as Aneros.

I experimented with lucid dreams for a while. It was very hard to get them. There is nothing comparing to lucid dreams. When you're good at it, you're God in the universe. You can create anything. You can build your own world. You can fill people in them to do whatever you want them to do. Of course, the first chance I got, I fly. It was amazing. The second time, I had a threesome with two beautiful girls. I was my best threesome so far.
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=Korkelz;99480]

I could almost see that I was in my bedroom, it no longer felt like a dream, but an out of body experience.

You answered yourself. You had an out of body experience. Yes, OFB is as real as Aneros. I experienced it via lucid dreams.