Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Shameful or Shameless
  • Is there anyone out there that is absolutely shameless ?
    By that I mean go outside with their Aneros inserted in them and if something happens to them ( like getting rundown by a car ) or some other similar incident where your anal play becomes apparent and would NOT be embarrassed ?
    99.9% use a pseudonym ( or for the unenlightend or ignorant ) a false name or alias.
    I have never used it ( yet ) outside my own 4 walls.
    I certainly would'nt dream of using it whilst driving, and there are numerous accounts where folk have admitted doing this on this site.
    I have in my misspent youth drove whilst been intoxicated, but if I got pulled up by the cops whilst I had my Aneros inserted and was sober I would rather be drunk and rather not have it inserted.
    If your having an orgasm whilst your driving ( sober ) the police will think your drunk or drugged up, an when you get down the copshop you'll be searched all over.
    I do not know this by experience by the way.
  • calmercalmer
    I don't think I would call myself shameless but I do venture out with a device fitted. There is little to beat sitting quietly in my car on a hot sunny afternoon in a local beauty spot. Listening to the birds singing soaking up the sun whilst my innermost sex centre is being stimulated creating a wonderful sensation.

Any passers by will see a smile of utter contentment on my face. Life does not get much better that this.

I do sometimes drive with one inserted but would not like to go any distance with one in as most lubs will dry out with time. I have mastered the ability to switch off and on the sensations.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I want to go to the beach someday and check out the half-naked bodies while the Peridise is inserted.
    Sounds like bliss.
  • Woodsman
    About the riskiest thing I ever did was years ago when I jacked off while riding my motorcycle. Since I use my throttle hand I had to do it on a downhill where I could coast. I chose a winding country road. It was very much an impulse. As many motorcyclists know, there is something erotic about clamping your thighs around a vibrating machine. I used to fantasize about a fuel tank with a built in "receptacle" for perverts like myself, alas, no one has come out with one yet (I can''t believe the Japanese aren't working on one).

I must say it was one of the most memorable orgasms I have ever had, although many times later I would awaken at night in a cold sweat, wondering what might have happened had I "crashed while cumming" (how would that phrase look on the accident report?)
  • Well done The Bishop, at last there someone who has reached your achievment, hope your still hitting your target ?
    This is for Paul and Woody mainly the latter.
    That is excellent.
    I could'nt beat that in a billion years. Ha ha very good.
    You'll have to forgive me for not been able to match that coz if you got the old todger out here in the UK you'd get frost bite in it.
    Last time I rode a bike about 30 yrs ago, the only helmet I was tuggin' on went on my head.
    Sun, what is the sun ?
    Where I live if it is'nt raining, it's clowdy.
    Rain by the way is wet stuff that falls from the sky. :)
    If I wanted a wank on a Harley, sunny Califonia is probably a better place to take one. Well if I was to take a tug here and you jizzed over the watefproofs, the rain will swill it off in second. :)
    P.S. I can't resist the question, but why could'nt you use your left hand ?
    Or did you lose it when you crashed your bike tugging yourself off ?
  • rookrook
    @Woodsman -- That accident report would have been a total hoot! I had thought that 'splat' on my windshield floated to earth from a lost Seagull. Now I know it was you on that Triumph. :D

I'm not overly concerned about what the Coroner might learn following my untimely demise on a Saturday morning when I pack my Peridise to Tai Chi in the park. Let his/her notes reflect that I died happy!

"Fallout" during a form execution is something I've not experienced during drills with the 22mm Peridise. Neverless, under my gi, I wear either a sport brief or use a shoestring to tie the 'handle' to my jock.

Going Commando isn't an option. I guess that indicates that I'm a coward when it comes to a 'full disclosure' of my anal-centric view of life.
  • Billy11
    What about the illusion of the aneros? What I mean is that as most people here that are rewired know, at one point you can take off the aneros training wheels and experienced these MMO's anywhere you want be it in your car, on the beach, talking with a friend.... My close friends that I've told about the aneros and about MMO's are shocked (but intrigued) when I've told them of the many localities and situations I've been in where I was just sitting back enjoying myself some MMO's while everybody around me had no idea... That's one of the best parts. I remember working at a restaurant years back and while taking someones order was in the midst of a more calm seas style orgasm cycle. Pretty awesome.

But in the case of say getting in an accident while driving and them finding an aneros stuck up your ass I guess that could be pretty awkward. At least with the training wheels off you can just say "hmm not sure what happened there" lol. And in the case of getting pulled over by the cop you could just tell him "sorry officer but I have this "problem" where for some reason I just go into spontaneous orgasms one after the other. Even my doctor isn't sure why I "suffer" from this." lol Then hand him an aneros.com business card before he lets you go so maybe someday he can "suffer" from that terrible "side" effect too!
  • Woodsman
    Glad you enjoyed the recollection, LH
    RE the left hand: I guess I just got into the right-hand habit early in life, the left hand doesn't do it for me (even though I am left-handed). When I first learned I remember using the thumbs and forefingers of both hands at once. Too bad they didn 't show films in school about the right way to do it.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=Woodsman;99506] When I first learned I remember using the thumbs and forefingers of both hands at once. Too bad they didn 't show films in school about the right way to do it.

When I was a kid I jerked off the exact way you describe here. It was great. Then again I started before puberty so obviously with a smaller penis it's easier to do it this way than the "correct" way... I don't think there's any wrong way to jack off... Whatever gives you pleasure.
  • Good one rook.
    Bird shite, ha ha.
    On the bird theme; Mr Rook;
    Gulls or seagulls are not seabirds.
    The Brits tried to train them during WW1.
    They trained them to flock about German U Boats when a periscope came up
    or the crew came up for air and chucked their crap overboard.
    Unfortunately, the birds only go about a couple of miles out to sea.
    Now there's all this green crap coming out of all the governments,
    they have made all the countries use landfill sites.
    There's a massive one in NYC and it's swarmed by trillians of gulls, which I saw in a doc recently.
    Yes, I should get out more.
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Ah yes, Good old English rain, Leeds Yorkshire.
    I myself was a child of the Riding of North Yorkshire before it was renamed.(a terrible decision)
    I now live in sunnier climes.
    I have walked to the local shop with my Peridise in residence to buy a bag of ice.
    Difficulties to be braved on the way are the local canine population (always carry a big stick)
    and assorted lunatics on motorcycles.
    It brings a new meaning to "Coming down the street"
  • Now Billy, this is absolute madness have you no shame ? :)
    Did'nt you get any stick?
    I suppose if I was found with it up my ring I probably say
    I'd had it prescribed by the doctor.
    If ever I got bump on the head and told my mates,
    I think I'd have to move abroad.
    And as for voyager,
    If my granny knew I'd bought a bag of ice,
    she'd be spinning in her grave.
    Just looking out the window, it's either gonna be sunny,
    or gonna piss it down.
    I know what your thinking voyager.
    Try not to get burnt in the sun.
    Anyway, I like the rain.:(
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Love Hole.

Shame regarding sex? Wow, how British of you.

Here in sunny California, I'm trying to imagine who, doing what, where, would be any cause for shame. Maybe getting caught screwing the pooch on the front lawn would do it. From what I've heard, since I have no personal experience in this regard, most bestiality is indoors, at least in urban area. Your sheepherders are another story, I'm sure.

I've hiked in the woods with Aneros inserted and used to drive long distances with it until I nearly side-swiped another car during an O.

Cheers,

Dave
  • Billy11
    Had a pretty awesome aneroless session today hiking. I've just recently started exploring naturism and this was my first time I found myself alone nude in nature so ended up having my first nude in nature aneroless session. Was rockin'!!
    I was deep in in the woods and realized most likely nobody would stumble upon me. So decided to do some nude hiking which was just amazing. Never done that before. Felt more alive than ever. For the last few weeks I've been skinny dipping quite a bit which I hadn't done since I was like 8yo. Found a really sweet swimming hole and swam nude for awhile. Found a nice rock overlooking the swimming hole to meditate (still nude) and then decided to go ahead switch it over to an aneroless session because the sexual energies were flowing wonderfully. Not sure how long it lasted but had some serious MMO's going on for quite some time.

Again can't stress how awesome it is to be able to MMO without the aneros. You can do it anywhere you like. But this experience was special vs other public MMO'ing because it's the first time I could be nude while doing it. Can't wait to do it again!
  • artformartform
    YES INDEED Billy11!! :D. :D

Both solo and with mrs. a, nude hiking and/or skinny dipping is one of the great joys in our abundant wilderness in the southern Ontario!! The great energies one can absorb naked in nature are so fundamental and powerful!!! In my youth I would finger myself into that unique ecstasy au naturel whenever that was a possibility!

Totally agree with you on the great benefits of being anerosless adept!! LH, I have worn my Vice out to the shopping mall and around town on a number of occasions when I was ass hungry and/or doing the early stages of a BPH therapy session, with no ill effects, and a great sense of anal-prostate wellbeing! I have an extra-wide smile on those trips! :D

Like you Billy11, I almost exclusively have Calm Seas SOs on these urban hikes!!

all the most satisfying ecstatic mobilties and au naturel exposures all

artform
  • airbagairbag
    I'm not open with my aneros play. I may tell someone about the toy some day.

I may look rather shy at first, but I've done things you could rank as perverse/shameless:

- masturbation during Physics lesson, in primary school. I was sitting at the last desk. The desks were big and obscured everything, I made no sound, and the teacher was facing the blackboard.
    - masturbated while walking across the street. Also stealthily, with just two fingers, under my jacket.
    - masturbated in a room with coworkers. All of them female, and with backs to me, facing their computers. Not a single sigh.

It was to ejaculation in all 3 cases. Am I shameless ? Ballsy, cowardly, or just stupid ?
  • Hi lh.
    What I did when I got my Aneros late last year was tell one of my work buddies.
    Well you can imagine the banter when this got out.
    Butt me being shameless, was like water off a ducks back.
    I'd probably make a good MP or politician.
    It was a case of all the blokes saying
    'Backs against the wall lads'
    My response was
    'Who said I was after your butts?
    Maybe I'm after your hairy sacks of magic'
    Then they all covered their crown jewels, like as if I was to take a free kick in football/soccer.
    Then I said 'If I got to your dicks, would you be scared that I'd chew it off?
    Or would you be scared of accidentaly inserting up up my ring?'
    A few days later it was very old news, completly forgotten.
    Mick....
  • [QUOTE=Woodsman;42584]About the riskiest thing I ever did was years ago when I jacked off while riding my motorcycle. Since I use my throttle hand I had to do it on a downhill where I could coast. I chose a winding country road. It was very much an impulse. As many motorcyclists know, there is something erotic about clamping your thighs around a vibrating machine. I used to fantasize about a fuel tank with a built in "receptacle" for perverts like myself, alas, no one has come out with one yet (I can''t believe the Japanese aren't working on one).

I must say it was one of the most memorable orgasms I have ever had, although many times later I would awaken at night in a cold sweat, wondering what might have happened had I "crashed while cumming" (how would that phrase look on the accident report?)

I just found this looking at your posts, Woodsman. I often have thought guys who ride motorcycles like that great big powerful thing between their legs, like an enlarged cock. My inner thighs are very erogenous so I'm sure I would love it, but I am afraid to ride one. I have been on the back of someone on a motor bike, and was afraid even of that. I hung on to the driver with a strong hug. I liked that though, and he did, too. Said it made him hard, and my cock was right up to his ass, so it did me, too.
  • shameful or shameless? i would much rather be as i am now, shameless.

If a doctor happened to find it stuck up me after and accident it would be him feeling awkward not me, and i would probably just laugh and say you ain't lived.

a great affect of being shameless about your sexuality is people react to you differently because your sexually confident, they feel confident too. you can have more fun and great conversations with you. these may be people who might not normally be able to be open in such a way... and they love it because it feels liberating. they rarely meet someone they can do this with.

you might get one guy though will judge you, laugh him off, as long as the group is having fun who cares? this actually happened to me btw.

i've gone out once with my aneros and it was just to help a friend with his car, and sat down inside we enjoyed some enlightening conversation.

think i'll try going up town with it in tomorrow.

word to woodsman.

HB
  • airbagairbag
    So, today I learned that I get a huge kick out of exhibitionism. And I mean masturbating in view ladies who go for a walk.

I found a place which is far enough from home, in a park, and I can only be seen from one side. The road goes through a narrow ravine (perhaps 20 metres across). And there's a road on the other side of ravine, too.

I sit on the opposite side of the ravine, on a slope. I keep my package in pants, and when I see a lady approaching (from far away), I pull it out and have some fun. I still sit there, in a exposed spot but far enough that it doesn't come off as threatening. No jumping on the center of the road, nothing of this sort. I pretend it's an *accident* and do it only in very early morning hours.

Today, no woman reacted. One of them should have seen me, but I can't be sure. I got such a kick out of it that I was 3/4 erect even without stroking, and when I started I had to go very, very slowly or I'd explode ! Not that it helped much. Soon I was squeezing my kegels to try to prevent orgasm, but I didn't manage to do it. I ejaculated in the view of the lady, I lost control and it just kept coming.

I'm looking forward to another adventure.

I only expose myself to ladies. No children, no men, no pairs. No fun in that.
  • Holy s--t, Airbag. You are going to be exposed alright when you are arrested for exposing yourself, or are you just kidding?