Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Does the aneros make you lose control?
  • dunz
    I saw this one vid where someone was using a peridise and he was jerking and almost levitating on his bed and it looked totally scary and he also made a lot of noise so I wonder does this always happen? Does this mean before you use this you better make sure you're home alone and all windows are closed? :o:o
  • Korkelz
    Everyone is different. I think there are those who make videos that exaggerate the effects or get too involved in involuntary things, kinda ridiculous. But then there are those who totally lose control. They may shake like having a seizure or buck like a horse, or move like a snake. So yes, with extreme pleasure you do lose control, since losing control is exactly what allows you to feel that pleasure in the first place. Don't expect anything amazing if you are new to Aneros.
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Depends on the intensity of the session.
    If you allow your body to take you where it wants to go, yes, there is a possibly of losing control. For most men this is a very scary idea, social norms dictate that men are in control at all times. If you allow yourself to let go and enjoy the journey it can be an incredibly liberating experience.
  • thhn
    I agree with what is stated above but would also add that I feel you would have the control to stop and such actions if you wished. I think that goes for the audio part as well. I get the shakes and jerks but mine look more like an orgasm
  • PommiePommie
    I agree with thhn.

I have never lost control completely although I have felt on the rare occasion, that the device was running the show!

I prefer the idea of having full-body orgasms without uncontrollable thrashing around or screaming like a banshee. Then I might be too old to have responses like that anyway. I just love it the way it is, deep waves of indescribable pleasure that keep coming and coming!
  • I was concerned about shouting and screaming at first. My best pleasure came when there were workmen digging up the road a few weeks back.
    I might go make a few potholes in the road so when they come to patch up the road I'll be able to shout and scream to my hearts content. :)
    Seriously, don't worry about that.
    This behaviour is hysteria.
    Now if your bored some time, look up this word on a search engine.
    Dildo's are a cure for this curse in women years ago. It also mentions about the old victorian clockwork vibrators.
    It's quite educational.
  • Billy11
    The more I let loose and let myself moan with pleasure, the more intense the orgasms become. In a way the not giving a shit if someone hears you can be a powerful increaser in arousal and orgasm. I've been with a couple girls who get real loud during sex and they said it's because they just don't give a shit if someone hears. It lets them to fully be involved and engulfed in the experience. When you can let go like that you should be able to really experience some good sessions.