Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Be careful with the Tempo!
  • Geezer UKGeezer UK
    I've had my Tempo for about three weeks now and strangely don't find it as satisfying as the Peridise other than absolutley loving it "chilled".

That said, I need to report a very scarey moment to warn you folks.

I like to give it a manual tweak here and there and if using it without lube (very nice) this isn't a problem. However, during one session with plenty of shea butter it nearly disappeeared into the dark world beyond! Fortunately, as I was standing, a quick "squat and poo" reflex saved the day. It was certainly going past the outer sphincter and I daredn't risk it any further.

The "problem" as I see it is the base is a continuous flare from the stem as opposed to the reverse taper hook design of the peridise.

I know it is against recommendations but we all improvise and I got away with it this time. However guys, just take it as a warning that excess lube "could" cause problems if you like to manipulate it. I don't imtend to go near that limit again to verify anything I've just said but it was a scary moment with embarrasing thoughts of A&E (ER) flashing through my mind.

Lesson learned for me!!!!!
  • Yeah, was reading on another web site a few months ago about a woman who had some anal beads up her and they vanished. She said she left them in overnight and was dreading the trip down the hospital the next morning.
    Fortunately for her she said she needed a crap before she went, and how can I put this ?
    It all came out in the wash.
  • Korkelz
    I think if something went totally into your anus, you might be able to stick a few fingers in there and pull it out. Don't panic, just grab a glove and work your anus open SLOWLY until you can grab it. I have no experience with this, so don't take my word for it. I'm just saying don't freak out until you need to... if this happens.
  • mog
    I've had half the hook of a Peridise go up out of sight. Not wishing to take chances I now tie a loop of thin cord around the hook, with a long tail to pull on should I need to.

Maybe the hook on the Peridise should be made a bit larger.
  • PepnauticPepnautic
    If you have a light bulb in there, this might be of help:

YouTube - ‪Scrubs - My Office - Light Bulb‬‏
  • Geezer UKGeezer UK
    [QUOTE=mog;99487]I've had half the hook of a Peridise go up out of sight. Not wishing to take chances I now tie a loop of thin cord around the hook, with a long tail to pull on should I need to.

Maybe the hook on the Peridise should be made a bit larger.

Good idea to tie on a recovery rope. :)

However, the Tempo (Prostate Massage, Sex Toys for Men, Male G-Spot, Prostate Stimulators Stimulation, Anal Toys) is shaped such that the base would go in far easier than it would come out. It would be possible to tie some thread around the stem but I'm not sure how ones sphincter would open for a "reverse Tempo".
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Guys,

This may seem evident to some, but if the
    Tempo or Peridise are passing up into the great beyond then you are inserting them too far. The fact is that these devices were designed to be only partially inserted. For instance, with respect to the Tempo, the beaded part near the handle should be thought of as the stop point. Think of the Tempo as a see saw with your anal canal as the fulcrum. When the Tempo or Peridise are properly inserted the see saw is front-end weighted and is therefore unstable. As a result there is a natural tendency for your sphincter to contract against it. If either of these devices are fully inserted the fulcrum is shifted too far back and the units are only momentarily unstable... they simply drop forward. This position hampers mobility and will not be as responsive. One other thing, these models were not designed as prostate massagers. When correctly inserted there should be little if any prostate engagement them. As most Peridise and Tempo adepts will tell you the orgasms that are produced by these models are quite different from the other Aneros products. If precautions are taken to avoid insertion beyond the beaded portion near the base, there is no need for a tether or a rip cord and there is no cause for concern about lost items.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield