Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Massage Experiences?
  • cj13058
    Has anyone here had an erotic/tantric massage? I'm curious what to expect. I've made an appointment at a place that offers an erotic massage that involves both the Aneros and manual prostate massage. It's a male to male nude massage place with a hot tub and outdoor showers and stuff. My only concern is that I'm straight and that this might get in the way of the experience...Im not homophobe in any way but hopefully I can relax enough to enjoy it. Even though its a week away I get kinda hard and start to leak when I think about whats gonna happen. Im going to this place because my thought is that who better than to give this type of massage than a guy...we've got the same parts, it just makes sense.

Anyway, pleas let me know what you guys think and if you have any experiences with this type of thing, or any recommendations. I appreciate your sharing thoughts.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Chris.

When I first went with the alternative medicine massage option for BPH therapy, my doc said I should do it myself or have my wife do it. She wasn't into that at the time and I couldn't reach my prostate. So, I looked into pro massage in NorCal. There are a number of male Certified Massage Therapists (CMT) in this area as well as females. I'm straight and certainly not homophobic, yet I was uncomfortable with the idea of a male CMT sticking his finger up my butt. So, I went to a female CMT who listed prostate massage and Tantric massage as two of her specialties. She did a fine job. Then, I discovered Aneros and found it worked just as well as a manual massage.

I should mention that the BPH-related experience was many years after my introduction to Tantric Yoga. During the two years my GF and I were actively studying Tantra, she gave me a "sacred spot" massage as part of a Tantric ritual. That did not go so well, mainly because she had never done it before and didn't know what she was doing.

Best of luck with your massage session. I'll bet it goes wonderfully.

Cheers,

Dave
  • brine
    Where is this massage place, Chris?
  • priapusonepriapusone
    It sounds like I could be there too! Nice, but keep on track too!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Here is a place that advertises aneros coaching.
    Male Erotic Evolution