Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is this safe?
  • bil0987
    Hi,

I experimented with this, making an attachment that connects to the bottom of the progasm aneros & that can be attached in a Jigsaw. (Multispeed 1-8)
    Looking at this pic, you kinda get the idea, of course i didn't use the saw blade, its very safe & strong.

I'm trying to acquire a cordless jigsaw, as one that plugs into the power could be dangerous with lube etc. Its great with a partner.

The overall feeling alone is tremendous even on mid range speed. Within seconds I get a urge to pee, then after a while is goes away. Maybe somone could explain that better for me? Combined with penile stimulation its amazing.

I have used this many times without any probs, as long as insides are clean & empty & the use of plenty of lube its great. I only try for 20sec intervals, as I'm worried its dangerous at this fast rate, I never go over 3-4 speed, its too fast.

My goal is to use it non stop until climax with no penile stimulation.

Anyone else try this? & do you think its safe?

thanks.
  • rumelrumel
    Hi bil0987,

Welcome to the Forum.

Personally, having suffered painful injury from overly vigorous prostate massage with a manually manipulated wand type device, I am fearful employing manual or mechanical devices to power your Aneros is an unsafe practice. These massagers were designed to be powered using only your anal sphincter and PC muscles, completely hands free. In this way it is nearly impossible for you to accidently injure yourself. The internal connective tissues around the prostate and urethral structure are easily damaged. I would strongly advise you to not employ the method you have described. IMHO use of such intense power tools in this area is a very bad idea.
  • eeek, that looks like WAY WAY too much. That is definitely a very high risk thing to try, and way, WAY more than you need. The prostate is a very delicate and sensitive organ, any touch that it recieves must be very gentle. Gentle touches can be most pleasurable. On the other hand, it looks like you're taking a jack hammer to it.

I advise you to stop this immediately, If you haven't already damaged something you soon will. Our bodies are too special to be treated like this. Not only is this very risky, it's completely unnecessary, you can experience total unreal pleasure without resorting to something like this.

binaryfellow
  • bil0987
    Hi, I started trying this because the standard aneros by it self wasn't getting me anywhere, Ive tried so many times on its own, its a dead end for me.

Is manual anal penetration dangerous? Like using an aneros device by hand quite intensely to promote "anal orgasm"? Or letting a partner use it on you?

I guess this is a different area then targeting the prostate.

thanks.
  • helixbill
    I would not attempt using any other 'tools' than possibly a vibrator with an Aneros product.

I notice that you have a Progasm which is the largest model Aneros has. I don't own one of those since I think it would be too 'tight' and not provide enough movement against my prostate.

I have a Helix and a Eupho and the Eupho provides a lot of movement. I can either apply steady pressure to my prostate, pulsating pressure, or a very light 'rubbing' or my prostate, depending on my mood. Perhaps you would get more pleasure from a Eupho.

If you have a willing partner have them insert their middle finger into your anus with the palm of the hand facing the same way your stomach is facing. With their finger in have them bend their finger forward toward your belly button and search gently for something about the size and texture of an almond. When they hit it you will know it! Then have them gently massage the prostate with their finger. That is about what a Eupho feels like when I gently move my anus muscles. A deep breath is often enough movement of the anus to provide a wonderful feeling on my prostate.

BTW, no matter how safe you try to be with any power tool remember that any electrical appliance can malfunction. A few unpleasant experiences with electric drills over the years have taught me not to trust them. I am always ready for the unexpected when using one.
  • GrandTiger
    Honestly guys, could you read Bil0987's post and keep a straight face. This just cracked me up. Imagine what the coroner's report would say. Mind you, if someone is suicidal, then that would be a novel way to do it :lol:
  • marmot
    bil0987, what you are proposing is very dangerous. I strongly advise you not to do it!

But you bring up an interesting question: is more stimulation better? Anyone who has used a vibrator on sensitive tissue - nipples, penis, or prostate - has discovered that in a short time the area becomes numb. With Aneros, the objective is to develop sensitivity in the local nerves to very subtle sensations. This process is often referred to in this forum as "re-wiring".

A second point you bring up is the realization that most of us are hard-wired with a quest for the cosmic orgasm. We need to recognize this fact so we can step back sometimes and put our actions into perspective. The truth is that none of us will ever totally satisfy that quest - we'll always want more. Perhaps it's better to be content with what's "just" good.

Finally, a last point to be made is the difference between an orgasm induced by coarse stimulation of the prostate (finger or vibrator) compared to the Aneros used in the recommended manner. Direct prostate stimulation gives an orgasm similar to a penile orgasm in that there is localized and a bit more prolonged pleasure. On the other hand, an Aneros super-O is an incredible total body experience, many times more profound than a prostate orgasm.

Anyone who has followed this forum realizes that some individuals - for whatever reason - are incapable of having a pleasurable experience with an Aneros, and most of them stop trying after a reasonable amount of time. I would suggest first that you be patient and continue to use your Aneros in the manner recommended in the Wiki. Many successful users have gone through a discouraging "darkest hour" only to go on to success. Secondly, if you do not want to use the product in the recommended manner, definitely do not do what you are planning!
  • VoyagerVoyager
    In every field of human endeavour there is a
    Lunatic Fringe.
    Cease now Sir before you disembowel yourself
    or end up with two arseholes.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    bill0987,

As others have made clear already, the Aneros was not designed to be used in this way. Frankly, the product was not designed to be powered by hand....let alone by power tool! Bear in mind that the Aneros is shaped and contoured in accordance with ones anatomy. It should be said that the effective use of any Aneros involves a pivoting motion rather than straight thrusting as would be delivered by a jig saw. I know that this kind of thing has been done with dildos and vibrators in the past, and while I wouldn't recommend them either I would point out that such toys are normally straight and conical in form and generally only engage the prostate tangentially.

As you know, the Aneros is quite different in this regard. Given the Progasm's shape, size and anatomical configuration there is a potential for real damage to occur from using the device in this way. I understand from your post that you have felt somewhat stymied in your progress with the Aneros. While I can understand your desire to want to change things up , this isn't the way to do it. You should consider giving us some background on where you've been in your journey thus far. Doing so might help us provide you with some more conventional methods for producing results.

BF Mayfield
  • mog
    Hi bil0987,

OMG!

I'm a firm believer in freedom to do whatever grabs a guy providing no innocent bystander gets upset or hurt. But your device is entirely irrelevant to your quest for MMOs.

If you are really serious (and not pulling our pissers) about achieving multiple orgasms, drop that idea immediately and take the recommended calm and relaxed route with minimal stimulation - it works!

And it's the only way that works.

With practice and patience you will eventually find your MMOs without recourse to mains-powered reciprocating machinery.

Good luck! :)
  • gilbertgilbert
    Stupid idea man.... stop it now before it is too late!
  • PareidoliaPareidolia
    Dude... the thread is from 2009! (There goed another bump haha)
  • waverider
    I don't see why you would do this with an Aneros, but you could definitely do this with a dildo. I would use a silcone dildo, but like others have already mentioned, doing this with the aneros could be dangerous... it really isn't designed for thrusting.
  • buttfunbuttfun
    [QUOTE=GrandTiger;78541]Honestly guys, could you read Bil0987's post and keep a straight face. This just cracked me up. Imagine what the coroner's report would say. Mind you, if someone is suicidal, then that would be a novel way to do it :lol:image

I agree that it's pretty funny, but hey, people do all kinds of things. If he's serious, I would strongly encourage him to give this one some second thought.
  • tokertoker
    if you do go ahead can you film it i would pay good money to see you seriously injure or kill yourself this is evidence of evolution anyone this stupid will usually kill themselves before they can contaminate the gene pool
  • rookrook
    Great idea toker. As far as I can tell, the 2011 slate of nominees is still open.

-- http://www.darwinawards.com/ --

Prior awards: Darwin Awards: Darwin Awards --

However, this guy might be disqualified since the concept was first published in 2009.

Proof of concept though is important.
  • thecritta
    [QUOTE=rumel;78534]Hi bil0987,

Welcome to the Forum.

Personally, having suffered painful injury from overly vigorous prostate massage with a manually manipulated wand type device, I am fearful employing manual or mechanical devices to power your Aneros is an unsafe practice. These massagers were designed to be powered using only your anal sphincter and PC muscles, completely hands free. In this way it is nearly impossible for you to accidently injure yourself. The internal connective tissues around the prostate and urethral structure are easily damaged. I would strongly advise you to not employ the method you have described. IMHO use of such intense power tools in this area is a very bad idea.

Hi Mayfield how long did your injury take to heal? I have done a bit of damage to the prostate too, i used a womans G spot vibrator one of those one with the curved end to massage the prostate, and i used to much pressure, after that i had pain on my prostate too. For two after that weeks & then for the next 8 months i had discomfort on the prostate and everytime i tried to use aneros after that, and it took like 8 long months of mental anguish & stress and pain because it took 8 months to heal & i could not use aneros properly without any problems, & also did you have to go and see the doctor about this? And what did he say, anything?
  • thecritta
    [QUOTE=bil0987;78536]Hi, I started trying this because the standard aneros by it self wasn't getting me anywhere, Ive tried so many times on its own, its a dead end for me.

Is manual anal penetration dangerous? Like using an aneros device by hand quite intensely to promote "anal orgasm"? Or letting a partner use it on you?

I guess this is a different area then targeting the prostate.

thanks.

I Wouldnt Do It Anymore If I Was You, Stop Doing It Immediatly, As Mayfield Has said He Has damaged His Prostate Before So Have I, Trust Me It Is Not Much Fun, Dont Do It For Your Own Sake.
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Ya know, if I thought for one minute that Bil0987 was serious, I'd be as adamant as Rumel.

Honestly, guys, a jigsaw attachment?

Please.

I think he's funnin' with us.

C