Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Chat Problems Fixed
  • Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the problems with our chat room over the weekend - note we are planning on scrapping the current software we have in the future. Everything should be good for the chat room, please let us know if you see any issues.

thanks,
    Aneros Support
  • Well it's August 15th and I still can't get in the chat room. I'm getting pretty frustrated with it all.
  • rookrook
    Over the weekend, chat kept dropping out. Had some issues on Saturday. Most of the issues I saw were on Sunday afternoon, between 2200 and 2330 GMT.

Symptoms were varied. Combo of delayed posts, failures to post, intermittent drops of some participants. Didn't see "history" work either Saturday or Sunday -- regardless of chosen time window.

Clients included IE on Windows, Firefox on Windows and Linux, and Chrome 5.x on Ubuntu 10/4.

=========== late edit =============

Subjective opinion was: Chat was more stable when there was more dialog and more participants were involved.
  • I tried again tonight to get into the chat room with no luck. Nothing happens when I click to enter. Frustrating.
  • rumelrumel
    brianadams,

Regarding your Chat room access problems,
    1.) What Browser software are you using? "FireFox" is the recommended Browser.
    2.) Are you logged into the site?
    3.) Are "cookies" enabled?
    4.) Are you clicking on the "CHAT NOW: Ends in..." link below the 'STATUS' title? This should take you to the next page, where you will need to click on "Aneros Chat Room#1" just below the 'ROOM NAME' title. That should put you in the Chat Room.

If that doesn't work you might try typing the following url directly into the browser address line -
    "http://www.aneros.com/chat/blab_v2.php?eventid=71"

Failing that you can try contacting Aneros Support through the FEEDBACK tab on the left side of the screen.
  • Thanks, rumel. I tried all of those things, nothing works. I'm on a Mac using Safari. I tried it on Firefox, still nothing. I'm going to contact support through the feedback tab.

Thanks..
  • Still cannot get into the chat centers. This is extremely frustrating!

Brian
  • PareidoliaPareidolia
    Note to Aneros Support: the previous poster is a spammer...