Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Plateau Orgasms
  • brine
    Just wanted to let you all know how much I'm enjoying what I call "plateau orgasms."

I've been using my Helix for a year now and made nice progress to Supers within a month or so. Now I'm experiencing long, sustained orgasms that plateau in intensity and stay there for 10 to 20 minutes. They are characterized by whole body trembles with medium strength shakes. During the plateau time, I have many Dry O's. I feel what seems like electricity moving from my chest/nipples down to my prostate and back, and from my balls to my prostate and back. My head gets light and I let out low, sustained moans and groans. The pre-cum flows like crazy and I squirt out extra out with each Dry O.

Just wanted you all to know.

Comments are appreciated.

Brian
  • Turnrow
    Thanks for the info, Brine. Sounds like you are in another world of pleasure. I am glad for you and dream of getting where you are.

I had the house to myself last Sunday for about 30 minutes. I popped in the peridise and got some excellent P waves going that moved to my perineum and penis. I dont have any privacy in our house so I seldom get to work with the aneros. I could tell the P waves I had were beyond any I had experienced.

I got out of the bed to shave and get ready for morning services. As I shaved, I felt wetness around my glans and foreskin and checked out the anatomy. I was elated.......Lots of pre-cum down there. Later that day I checked the Aneros roadsigns regarding development and progress with the aneros. PAYDIRT.

Precum is listed as a roadsign. I feel like I am making progress. Wish I had more time and privacy to work with this.

Keep posting your successes, Brine. They inspire us who are coming along behind you.
  • calmercalmer
    Hay Turnrow - I find the Peridise models excellent for people like us with little time to ourselves. I can slip it in whilst laying quietly next to my sleeping partner and enjoy the sensations. I have to concentrate on limiting my outward shaking and thrusting.

Also it is good to go for a drive and park up and admire the view whilst the little device throbs away underneath your clothing. Also try lounging out in the sun on a sun bed with a device fitted and just let the world go by.
  • Turnrow
    Calmer

Thanks. How far are you along on your Aneros journey? Have you hit the super O yet? Thanks for your response since I dont have time to check out your posts. And, thanks for your tips. Will try them.
  • brine
    Hey bud,

SOOOOO glad to hear of your positive progress. Take what you can get, when you can get it. Love the pre-cum. And, by the way, you aren't coming along behind, you are coming along beside me. Relax and enjoy the journey.

Brian
  • PareidoliaPareidolia
    I just had a session of almost 5 hours! I did some mixed experimentation, without headphones/Hypnaerosession. I'm sure the last 2 hours was exactly this. Sometimes the experience broadens, sometimes it gets "narrow" again. When it is "broad" my "whole body becomes the orgasm"... I'm sure that's a good sign!
  • brine
    When it is "broad" my "whole body becomes the orgasm." Love that concept. I completely understand.

Brian