Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I Can't Relax
  • newbie1
    I am looking for some help. I can't seem to spare alot of time to relax. When I smoke pot I can relax instantly and get the greatest sensations, even super-o's. I went from an MGX to Helix thinking that I could get better sensations, more quickly. Not the case. I don't want to become dependant on smoking pot in order to get to that special place. I have even tried the Hypnaerosession. The second cd is the one I like the best. I think a loop of just some girl having an orgasm would be good.
    Any thoughts or help?
  • rumelrumel
    newbie1,

Getting relaxed is indeed an important step to a fulfilling Anerosession, but I get the impression you may be pressing to accelerate the relaxation process and find a short-cut. I think such an approach is probably going to be counterproductive, your body has its own process of steps to go through to reach a comfortable physical and mentally relaxed state of being. Trying to force or 'will' yourself to that level may actually inhibit your ability to get there. I suggest you make sure you have sufficient time to naturally get relaxed, the more frequently you are able to get to this relaxed state the more quickly you will be able to get there in the future. Have you read the Relaxation & Breathing sections of the Aneros WIKI?

I am very pleased to hear that "HypnAerosession" has been helpful and you can also have this loopable Orgasm-01.mp3 as an additional erotic audio file.
  • rookrook
    Hi newbie1 and welcome,

Most of us fail to breathe and relax properly in our everyday activities and view relaxation as a "special" state of being. I'd suggest cultivating calm and relaxation as a 'normal' state of being in your daily activities.

Be as smiling, calm and relaxed as possible in all you do. Act from a state of calm and once you have done that task, return to calm.

The content in the Wiki (the link in rumel's post) pretty well covers the basics. At first, practice these several times a day, then integrate them into your routine activities -- first, just when you are sitting then expand relaxation into actions involving thought or communication.

When you've mastered the techniques in the Aneros Wiki, you might google for . hth rook
  • grayfox
    Very often I'll start napping when I try to relax as much as possible. And if I focus on deep breathing, it will slightly push me forward but I'm not relaxed at all.
  • Blown MindBlown Mind
    I find that if I'm stressed my sessions usually are not very good. A great hot shower and a fresh pair of sheets always get me going.

Blown Mind.