Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Worryied, Aneros will lead me to amazing Os but meaning sex is crap in comparison....
  • Hay all :-)

Ive currently been doing KSMO with "some" progress but no dry orgasms ect yet but I also have an aneros maximus whihc ive used rarly, nothign special, just had a slightly better than avergate ejac orgasm with it this one time I think, bout all.

Anyway, my gfs orgasms are incredbily monumental, allways full bodied (she spent 2yrs expanding them b4 she met me) and im pertty good in bed I like to think, I can give her a new orgasm peak after 5secs of the old finishign now (multiples) and give her stacked orgasms (where the second orgasm is triggered b4 the first finishes causing a jump for her in intensity in a single orgasm and hence lengthening it to, then stack another so it jumps in intensity again and still doesnt end. Basicaly I can (till I do lose i tand the protactin takes over) keep her in a state of a single, constantly incresing in intensity orgasmic peak......

Now my orgasm.,..... in words it would be...... "oh, oh, oh!, *spurt*....oh....:-(" not even a capitalised "oh" heh.....

So my problem is this, what if i DO get these kind of amazing orgasms with this device...... why would i bother letting her give mea bj for 2hrs when I know the end its building too is going to be a massive disapointment? :-(

Im doing KSMO(keysound) too whihc im hoping, once im far enogh thorugh it, will alow her to take me, at least some of the way to where I can take her to...... I dunno if stacks would be possible, or even 5secs between peaks coz theres a guy called Mog there whos heralded as the ksmo god and he can only do a peak everry few mins :-( whihc is ok i guess..... its better than waht i have,..... still pretty bad compared to waht she gets ya know?

Anyway yeah, so wahts the score?
    Are any of you now turned off sex simply coz ejac orgasmsa are shit comapred to your aneros oens?
    Penetration with an aneros inseted, does that gov eyo these orgasms instead of/a choice betwwen, ejac orgasm/aneros ones?
    Will i be able to have these aneros type orgasms when its worked and its woken my prostate up type orgasms from her giving me a prostate masage with her fingers for instaance?
    Anyone k now if the aneros on my days-off from ksmo help mhy ksmo? (ill ask that there of course)

Thx for ya time everyone :-)
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, TGN.

I've been using the Aneros devices for 6 months. They have improved the quantity and quality of both ejaculatory orgasms and non-ejac orgasms during sex with my wife and solo. Multiple orgasms occur during sex whether its a BJ, intercourse or jacking when the Aneros is used. While I don't practice KSMO, I do use Tantric Yoga techniques that are comparable. My wife has multiple orgasms and very much appreciates the extra duration I get from the Aneros devices since she needs the time to do her thing. Manual prostate massage also results in multiple non-ejac orgasms without an erection. If my wife strokes me at the same time, then I get hard and ejac very quickly.

Of course, your experiences with Aneros may develop differently from mine. Daily or nightly practice really helps things along. Keep at it.

Best of luck to you,

Dave
  • Ah man thank you!

You've put ALL my worrys to rest! THX MAN! :-D

I'm very glad it means a prostate massage from her will do it too because it will give her the tools she so desepratly wants without the feeling that its "comming from the device" :-) although shes going to be very happy that she can give me multiples from a bj, even with it inserted :-)
    Penetration with it is going to be interesting and im incredibly surprised we havnt actualy dont that yet hehehe.

Thx alot man, i feel alot safer going into this now :-)
  • ill be quite honest on this. yes im turned off to "sex". what i do is i rock out my ol lady till shes more than satisfied. then i bust out the ol hard anero. have my fair share of fun then i use the VICE which is soft then have sex it takes it to a whole nother level..... and its truly great because of the super filling prostate pleasure. the hump and grind add unique pleasure AND the vibes from the VICE can be felt by her threw my goods. and finish off the night with a SUPER-T.. i mean yes this takes time but 2 hours of bliss sometimes every night.... well worth it.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Since sex is nature's reward to ensure the survival of the species, calling it crap IMO can never be right. The second thing I find odd is how easily your worries have been put to rest. So as long as sex isn't crap in comparison it's worth the emasculation ;) ? Shouldn't you be thinking how much better the Super O is vs sex?, coz if sex is the reward for being together(the pain)and a Super O is much much better, shouldn't you choose the greater reward?

It's always difficult to describe and re-live a peak-experience, after all nature obviously found it useful to cause a kind of amnesia for intense pleasure/pain, which is good for pain but not so good for Super Os as you start doubting if it really was as good as you thought it was.You wonder:"Was it real or just a dream?"
    I usually wait approx 2 weeks before using the Aneros with my thc-cuisine. It's amazing how quickly you start doubting, towards the end of the Super Oless period you even start to wonder if a Super O is only slightly better than sex.
    But then I ingest my hash cake and not only does it make sex insignificant in comparison, if I try imagining having a women beside me, not only would she be superfluous but even annoying.
    After all,the Super O is all about inner pleasure. Your eyes turn inward, your tong turns inward your awareness has to be inward if you want to be one with the amazing euphoria that engulfs you(how else will you know to catch a wave?). Only your screams, moans and groans are outward, vital for release as well as for building pleasure
    A woman would not only distract visually(as you'd want to see many beautiful women not just 1 if even that)but also energetically coz when you penetrate and the blood starts flowing in your penis, although your body is radiating with orgasmic energy, the sensation will diminish as your body reverts back to traditional orgasm modus.

I find it hard to believe people that say they've had a Super O while penetating the wife as it contrasts with common sense. In fact I'd urge males who want to get the most out of the Aneros a)to use it with cannabis b)to abstain from sex.

I'm still fresh from my Super O experience, and my adherence to this view will doubtlessly wither with the time.... until I Super O again and become a believer once more!
  • waverider
    Well Helixer, you describe a pretty lonely existence actually. I think the two can be had and enjoyed. There is certainly more to a relationship than the sex or the hassle as you mention, and for some of us, it can be a wonderful thing. I've managed to incorporate my Aneros/butt plgg/other massager use into my sex life, and it has definitely enhanced it. I, like you, prefer using cannabis with the Aneros, and I've found that this is also great when having sex. As for the OP being worried about sex after having super O's, I would say just stop having sex and see if you miss it. I know personally that I can have super O's every day of the week and still desire sex, even if the orgasms aren't as strong. I actually just classify them as different, and enjoyable as a different experience and one that's a shared experience.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Hmm, from what in the above did you conclude I'm lonely? I can honestly say my life is much better than yours ;)
    If you equate no woman with loneliness your conclusion is perhaps more indicative of your emotional dependancy than anything else coz otherwise it doesn't really make sense. Perhaps you'd feel liberated, perhaps you would be like the drunk in his moment of clarity seeing your relationship for what it actually amounted to.....take off the shackles and chains.... shouldn't life be about more than gabble and chit chat, mundane activities and fawning for sexual favors?
    Come on, Aneros has shown the way, must you delude yourself you'd be living this life had it not been for the sex?
  • HelixerHelixer
    YouTube - Cupcakes-Two and a Half Men

This of course explains it better than I ever can.

BTW Waverider, just coz you can have Super Os every night, doesn't mean you should, less is more.
  • tokertoker
    i had feelings like that at one time its easy to get envious of girls having intense multiple orgasms but with work aneros can give an approximation of this my best session lasted 3hrs felt great right from the start i had lots of dry orgasms then two really intense orgasms right on top of each other and released an unholy amount of fluid and was moaning like a bitch the at the end too you cant really ask for more but even average sessions are awesome if i may suggest weed can intensify the feelings of aneros use and to a greater extent normal sex i have completely lost myself with my wife i felt like we were one entity i had whole body orgasms and very intense ejaculation a guess being relaxed is key and to answer your initial query i think having super o's with aneros makes traditional sex way better think of it like a work out for all your sex related muscles i have harder erections more of them and very intense orgasms and dramatically increased amount of ejaculate

• If you equate no woman with loneliness your conclusion is perhaps more indicative of your emotional dependancy than anything else coz otherwise it doesn't really make sense. Perhaps you'd feel liberated, perhaps you would be like the drunk in his moment of clarity seeing your relationship for what it actually amounted to.....take off the shackles and chains.... shouldn't life be about more than gabble and chit chat, mundane activities and fawning for sexual favors?
    Come on, Aneros has shown the way, must you delude yourself you'd be living this life had it not been for the sex?

Helixer your the fucking man lol

i think relationships with women can have their obvious benefits, emotional intimacy, and real deep connections that are hard to find elsewhere etc etc, if you do happen to land the right girl
    However I do think that around 90% of women I have encountered in the modern world are just not worth the trouble. And the thing is if you actually do go through all the work to "convince" them to be in a relationship with you, you end up realizing you cant really love someone who didnt accept you for who you were in the beginning, because you realize that you compromised yourself just to please someone else, just a common experience of mine. Friends with benefits and prostitutes are a different story.
  • I know personally that I can have super O's every day of the week and still desire sex, even if the orgasms aren't as strong. I actually just classify them as different, and enjoyable as a different experience and one that's a shared experience.

i think this is a good insight and very true, sex with love must be an amazing thing, never had it so i cant say
  • HelixerHelixer
    [QUOTE=nervetweak;97489]i think this is a good insight and very true, sex with love must be an amazing thing, never had it so i cant say

I believe love is something artificial in men, it's something man doesn't do by nature. Love is an emotion and emotions are what drive women. It comes natural to them, it's nature/the body reaching out to the mind. For men however it works the other way around, that of sensuous pleasure, losing the mind while reaching out to the body.

That's the problem when 2 inherently different beings come together, only one can stay true to their nature.
    I guess that's probably why sex is man's kryptonite. It's a choise. Man is superior in almost all respects. He can be the crowning achievement of evolution, or he can relinquish such a great gift and become an abomination of nature,that's the man genuflecting for the female, submitting to their will, talking their language, living their superficial life.

When man says he's in love, what he's really saying is:"I've submitted to the female, I've become her sexslave"
    The sexslave whose sole purpose in life is about pleasing his master. It starts with the sex. Not just our physical pleasure is indirect, meaning the indirect prostate stimulation during sex,but psychologically too it's indirect, being turned on by her pleasure. (Does the sexslave really believe in love or is he just ignorant or perhaps just an escalation of commitment?)

It starts with sex but this concept of indirect pleasure naturally extends itself to other aspects of a women's life. No wonder alcoholism is rampant, the sexslave has to numb the mind to become more like the female and simulataneously provide the anaesthesia for a lifestyle that's so alien to him. Does this adopting to a female's life of insatiable but unsatisfied materialistic superficiality really resonate with his spiritually infinite and easily satisfied nature?

- Don't believe the hype!
  • I believe love is something artificial in men, it's something man doesn't do by nature. Love is an emotion and emotions are what drive women. It comes natural to them, it's nature/the body reaching out to the mind. For men however it works the other way around, that of sensuous pleasure, losing the mind while reaching out to the body.

That's the problem when 2 inherently different beings come together, only one can stay true to their nature.
    I guess that's probably why sex is man's kryptonite. It's a choise. Man is superior in almost all respects. He can be the crowning achievement of evolution, or he can relinquish such a great gift and become an abomination of nature,that's the man genuflecting for the female, submitting to their will, talking their language, living their superficial life.

When man says he's in love, what he's really saying is:"I've submitted to the female, I've become her sexslave"
    The sexslave whose sole purpose in life is about pleasing his master. It starts with the sex. Not just our physical pleasure is indirect, meaning the indirect prostate stimulation during sex,but psychologically too it's indirect, being turned on by her pleasure. (Does the sexslave really believe in love or is he just ignorant or perhaps just an escalation of commitment?)

It starts with sex but this concept of indirect pleasure naturally extends itself to other aspects of a women's life. No wonder alcoholism is rampant, the sexslave has to numb the mind to become more like the female and simulataneously provide the anaesthesia for a lifestyle that's so alien to him. Does this adopting to a female's life of insatiable but unsatisfied materialistic superficiality really resonate with his spiritually infinite and easily satisfied nature?

- Don't believe the hype!

Well I think that loving a woman does not necessarily have to entail submitting to her will, but yes often today in many westernized countries it has to a greater or lesser degree become commonplace. Women for a large part here are raised to believe they are entitled to many things for no other reason other then being born with boobs and a vagina. And men are raised into thinking they should always strive to please a womans "needs" aka usually just whims based on changing emotions. Yes during sex men here are raised to believe that they need to give a woman tons of orgasms etc etc. And most of the time they dont focus on their own pleasure.

Its an interesting theory you have about love not being natural for men, but I think from my experience it is natural for me to develop feelings for a girl if I really like her. Right now in my life I as a young man have come to the point where I can stop these feelings from happening by consciously choosing to not let them happen, and for good reason, I mean im not looking for anything beyond FWB with no strings attached. But it really isnt and easy thing for me to do at all if im dealing with a bombshell to be totally honest. That being said I have never had super O's so maybe once they start happening il change my perspective I dont know. Even though I prefer my free lifestyle at the moment I can respect it if a man can love a woman and still do his own thing. Key word here is own thing. Love is a drug yes and 99% of the time I start to get influenced by this drug I regret it after it wards because I loose my ability to think in a way allowing me to do my own thing. Plus I dont any shit done that really matters. but thats just me personally
  • HelixerHelixer

loving a woman does not necessarily have to entail submitting to her will

"
    You're right, time we get rape legalized.

Almost 7 billion people on the planet,yet the female- centric houses of mass hysteria are preaching to 'Go forth and multiply'.
    There's a pleasant and an unpleasant way of reducing the population.
    Religion is adulterated spirituality, whose very existence is proof of its inherent hypocracy
    The flock and their diseased spirituality only establish the opposite of what they purport.

men here are raised to believe that they need to give a woman tons of orgasms.

I read somewhere that if a women orgasmed there was more chance of fertizing the egg, so men are thus wired to react to moans of a women coming. But really it's just a pattern cause we are also wired to react to our own moans, ultimately 'customized'. Man learns a lot from observing himself.

natural for me to develop feelings for a girl if I really like her

I think you can say the same about a girl you didn't like initially, it's a miracle but most arranged marriages seem to work. I read somewhere that during french kissing the man passes his testosteron on to the woman making her horny for sex...I think the women passes on oxytocine, the poison that draws the sexslave in to her nice little prison of domestication.

"married people live longer".

I'd say only cloning could settle that outrageous claim

to please a womans "needs" aka usually just whims based on changing emotions

Love is a drug

Aren't there other drugs available that are easier to control?

That being said I have never had super O's so maybe once they start happening il change my perspective I dont know

Have you ever tried my method of ingesting Polm?
    Coz if you had you would have already been freed from your evolutionary predicament. Love is a drug indeed but there are better.... Super O has the potential to release you from your supplication obligation, no more talking like a p*ssy and a c*nt in a can don't give me no oxyitocin, if it did I might start loving it....hmmm, interesting idea, which of the two would be less damaging to a man's health? One that answers to his fantasy or one that answeres to hers an emotional animal ruled by the tides?. Man wants some honey, but bees have found some protectionmechanisms injecting poison into their perpetrators. Likewise the female has her oxytocin.
    It's probably something similar with the male of the black widow....the 'gallant' knight offering his life for the preservation of his loved one
  • Rando
    Very interesting take Helixer, and I tend to agree with a great deal of what you're saying, but I think men are a bit to blame for "cockblocking" themselves so to speak. Sure there are double standards that mostly favor women in the sexual arena, but how about the one that a guy who gets lots of women is a player and a girl who enjoys sex is a whore. Any guy who puts down a woman for enjoying sex or having a lot of partners is a complete idiot and doing all men a huge disservice.

It's no wonder most women are more hesitant to engage in sex and hold it over our heads as some special gift that they decide when to bestow upon us. Luckily for men who have unlocked the power of the Super O, I think the balance of power in the sexual arena has shifted. When traditional masturbation is all you know, then there is an immense amount of pressure to go out and find as many women as possible to have sex with. Unfortunately, this particular attitude actually hurts your ability to find women as it can come off as desperation and turn most women off. When you know the power of the Super O, your craving for traditional sex is a great deal less. There is hardly any pressure for sex b/c you know the next great Super O could be right around the corner anyway. And if you're in a relationship, your partner no longer holds all the cards b/c if she denies you sex, then you can just respond "ok I guess it's Aneros time" and she will likely feel inadequate that you have to find another source of pleasure or that that particular source is more fulfilling. Even if you don't let her know about the Aneros, you will naturally feel less desperate for sex and your partner will likely notice and realize her powers over you are basically nonexistant.

As others have said though, the Aneros doesn't have to be a complete substitution for traditional sex though. It is like two different kinds of pleasure, both of which are enjoyable in their own way, and the Aneros can easily enhance your enjoyment of traditional sex. I think it is best used as a tool to balance the power in the sexual arena. You no longer have to supplicate and become the sexslave as you put it, and suddenly a funny thing might occur: you might find that you have more luck getting partners or getting sex from your one partner once you realize you don't want it as much as you used to.
  • HelixerHelixer

Even if you don't let her know about the Aneros, you will naturally feel less desperate for sex and your partner will likely notice and realize her powers over you are basically nonexistant.

So what are the advantages of a wife over: a c*nt in a can with the helix inserted while moaning like a slut?
    Has anyone ever tried that with his partner, her keeping silent while the male moans, then perhaps compare with hers to see what appeals more.
  • HelixerHelixer

Sure there are double standards that mostly favor women in the sexual arena, but how about the one that a guy who gets lots of women is a player and a girl who enjoys sex is a whore. Any guy who puts down a woman for enjoying sex or having a lot of partners is a complete idiot and doing all men a huge disservice.

just ask yourself, qui bono?
    Man's evolutionary strategy or women's?
    There just dr Phil's, traitors to their sex
  • [QUOTE=Rando;97514]Very interesting take Helixer, and I tend to agree with a great deal of what you're saying, but I think men are a bit to blame for "cockblocking" themselves so to speak. Sure there are double standards that mostly favor women in the sexual arena, but how about the one that a guy who gets lots of women is a player and a girl who enjoys sex is a whore. Any guy who puts down a woman for enjoying sex or having a lot of partners is a complete idiot and doing all men a huge disservice.

It's no wonder most women are more hesitant to engage in sex and hold it over our heads as some special gift that they decide when to bestow upon us. Luckily for men who have unlocked the power of the Super O, I think the balance of power in the sexual arena has shifted. When traditional masturbation is all you know, then there is an immense amount of pressure to go out and find as many women as possible to have sex with. Unfortunately, this particular attitude actually hurts your ability to find women as it can come off as desperation and turn most women off. When you know the power of the Super O, your craving for traditional sex is a great deal less. There is hardly any pressure for sex b/c you know the next great Super O could be right around the corner anyway. And if you're in a relationship, your partner no longer holds all the cards b/c if she denies you sex, then you can just respond "ok I guess it's Aneros time" and she will likely feel inadequate that you have to find another source of pleasure or that that particular source is more fulfilling. Even if you don't let her know about the Aneros, you will naturally feel less desperate for sex and your partner will likely notice and realize her powers over you are basically nonexistant.

As others have said though, the Aneros doesn't have to be a complete substitution for traditional sex though. It is like two different kinds of pleasure, both of which are enjoyable in their own way, and the Aneros can easily enhance your enjoyment of traditional sex. I think it is best used as a tool to balance the power in the sexual arena. You no longer have to supplicate and become the sexslave as you put it, and suddenly a funny thing might occur: you might find that you have more luck getting partners or getting sex from your one partner once you realize you don't want it as much as you used to.

i flat out told both my daughters one of whom is engaged and living with her fiance that sex belongs in a marriage relationship and that most men will do damn near anything for a partner who honestly wants constantly to have sex with her guy ...

they know that i believe the best sex is inside a marriage or committed relationship

... and that power plays involving giving and withholding intimacy are counterproductive

i told both my sons one of whom is married the same thing that they best be in the mood 24/7 ...

and they owe it to themselves to get good at it

... i fuckin' love solo butt unlike helixer i think sex is designed to bond partners

- rip
  • PolecatPolecat
    [QUOTE=Helixer;97512]"

Almost 7 billion people on the planet,yet the female- centric houses of mass hysteria are preaching to 'Go forth and multiply'.
    There's a pleasant and an unpleasant way of reducing the population.
    Religion is adulterated spirituality, whose very existence is proof of its inherent hypocracy
    The flock and their diseased spirituality only establish the opposite of what they purport.

Helixer,

We got it already! The relentless expressions of hostility and animosity for women, the nihilism, the Antisemitism, your interminable intoxication all paint a very convincing portrait of a very happy, well-adjusted guy!

LOL. NOT!

Helixer, you're clearly a very intelligent and seriously disturbed man. No question about it, in the past year you've gone from a guy who presented occasionally insightful and irreverent ideas to a person who has but one guiding principle....a deep-seated disdain (if not hatred) for women. Virtually every post you create and every thread that you contribute to ( hi-jack ) is infused with this. Your carefully crafted theme of male supremacy makes one thing apparent, you are guy who has had some disastrously bad relations with women! It is inconceivable that your discovery of the Super O alone would have inspired this. Your "philosophy" is nothing more than an elaborate justification (a con) borne out of seething resentment. It's pretty obvious that you're out to proselytize others with these extreme views. Fortunately most here are not buying it.

Somewhere along the line it has escaped you that this is a forum for the discussion of sensuality, prostate massage and the male multiple orgasm. In a forum that is filled with such light, passion and caring for ones fellowman (and women), you have emerged as Darth Vader!

" ..time we get rape legalized "
    ??? Have you lost your mind?

This kind of expression is absolutely disgraceful and has no place here, nor do you, in my opinion. Why the operators of this forum continue to tolerate this outrage is completely beyond me. To their credit I noticed that they closed one of your threads last month and in months prior deleted some of your posts. Perhaps they too are becoming weary of your behavior. Lastly, your use of Martin Luther King's image is plain sick.

Paul
  • impimp
    Polecat, Yo dude, you said it, this forum ain't for advocating violence against anyone and rape is a violent act, here is something to read http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html.
  • HelixerHelixer
    @Rip [B][I]that most men will do damn near anything for a partner who honestly wants constantly to have sex with her guy ...
    [/I][/B]

That is exactly the problem (and you don't even have to add the honestly and constantly)

i fuckin' love solo butt unlike helixer i think sex is designed to bond partners

Like you mentioned above, what you mean by bonding is just fem-speak for adapting to a female's way of life, becoming a pu$$ified sexslave
  • HelixerHelixer

We got it already! The relentless expressions of hostility and animosity for women, the nihilism, the Antisemitism, your interminable intoxication all paint a very convincing portrait of a very happy, well-adjusted guy

Ok, I'll admit I've been Super O-ing more than usual, it's just my way of adapting to this glorious spring weather. But must I be adjusted to be happy?
    You might be resentful that I'm speaking the truth, but why shoot the messenger?
    I have no hostility or animosity for women, what I've been saying in a nutshell comes down to this, men and women are evolutionary maladapted, they never had to, coz man's kryptonite is sex, so the superior of the sexes becomes a grovelling, supplicating sex-slave, whose only purpose in life has become to serve his master. He perverts his own nature since he's lead by what the female wants, like with the sex, his very existence becomes INDIRECT. So instead of being satisfied with very little, etc etc, read it again if you actually want to understand what I wrote.

The anti-semitism? Is it anti-semitism to be against racism? Am I being anti-semitic if I say I don't believe any race is superior(attitude not race as the Palestinians can testify).Anyway despite having more to say on the topic I'll leave it at that as that topic is for some reason highly sensitive, like.....rape ;)

you are guy who has had some disastrously bad relations with women! It is inconceivable that your discovery of the Super O alone would have inspired this

I understand since you can't undermine my thesis by reason and arguments, you choose the last refuge of the incompetent thinker, namely that of the ad hominem. So your claims are kind of pretentious as you know NOTHING about me, apart from the fact that I'm single. And that's true. Had I not been single it would have been different as my focus and pleasure would be vicariously INDIRECT. I think there must truely be a huge difference between my Super O and the so-called Super O that couples experience. IMO the only way one can experience the full potential is by DIRECT pleasure, how can you do that when it's fem-centric?

It's pretty obvious that you're out to proselytize others with these extreme views. Fortunately most here are not buying it

What can I say? Guilty as charged. Yes I really would want everyone to have my kind of life...Being true to one's nature AND experiencing pleasure that's so much better than sex (meaning the supplication obligation has become superfluous). But yes, for those already 'poisoned'by oxytocin who are already couples living their petty, mediocre, superficial materialistic mundane life's. I feel for you guys, but for you it's almost certainly too late.

I do however feel a strong obligation to let the single guys know as without the Super O most probably don't even know how lucky they are

I see you haven't been following the context. I was replying to the statement that men don't have to submit to the will of the female. For the record rape isn't in my nature, I'm wired to please when it comes to sex.

time we get rape legalized " ??? Have you lost your mind?

• [QUOTE=Rando;97514]Very interesting take Helixer, and I tend to agree with a great deal of what you're saying, but I think men are a bit to blame for "cockblocking" themselves so to speak. Sure there are double standards that mostly favor women in the sexual arena, but how about the one that a guy who gets lots of women is a player and a girl who enjoys sex is a whore. Any guy who puts down a woman for enjoying sex or having a lot of partners is a complete idiot and doing all men a huge disservice.

very well put :) at the end of the day its our life and we need to make our own choices and not be at back and call from somone else as its not right. Its very true that too many women believe men are only into sex with them and cheat as they can get into another girl and its also true that many women think they have total power over us and they feel they can push us and push us and dish out sex like its a dog treat but to be honest we make the descions not them and aneros like you say has given us our own personal path and power but at the end of the day its abotu exploring new horizons and nothing should stand in the way. Im young only being 22 and I use to feel huge pressure to go out an find sex and perhaps my standards and personal ethics may have been diminished if I went on the pursuit and accepted any women but now I feel im more in touch with myself and realize I am a sexual power in my own right
  • [QUOTE=RipTheJacker;97528]i flat out told both my daughters one of whom is engaged and living with her fiance that sex belongs in a marriage relationship and that most men will do damn near anything for a partner who honestly wants constantly to have sex with her guy ...

they know that i believe the best sex is inside a marriage or committed relationship

... and that power plays involving giving and withholding intimacy are counterproductive

i told both my sons one of whom is married the same thing that they best be in the mood 24/7 ...

and they owe it to themselves to get good at it

... i fuckin' love solo butt unlike helixer i think sex is designed to bond partners

- rip

I very much also agree with this statement as like I said you only live once and you should get everything out of life that you can. I also feel sex is a place where you can be open and have fun trying and exploring new things with a partner that will bring you closer together. Its not somthing you just do for the sake of it or just do without thought
  • PolecatPolecat
    [QUOTE=Helixer;97512]"

Yep, I kind of figured that you would try to walk that statement back, but you can't, you wrote it. Your history is working against you here too, you have a year's worth of openly hostile statements about women, this isn't such a big leap for you. It is very clear what you were saying, you certainly weren't deploring rape as the act viciousness and violence that it is. What's true as well is that you're on the record as saying that you spend a great deal of time on your posts, choosing your words very carefully. Whether this was a moment of brutal honesty on your part or the use of hyperbole it is wholly inappropriate here or in any public forum. It's hate speech man! Again, this has NOTHING to do with the Super O, it did not inspire this. This is nothing more than stuff that you brought to the table, it is your emotional baggage. I will join others who have recommended that you seek psychological counseling.

Paul
  • HelixerHelixer
    All I'm doing is trying to help my brothers, all you (and your cronie)are doing on the other hand is making unsubstantiated slurs in your pathetic attempt to vilify me.
    For the last time I'll place it in the context it was meant, repeat your stupidity again and it should be obvious to anyone what you're trying to do.

see you haven't been following the context. I was replying to the statement that men don't have to submit to the will of the female. For the record rape isn't in my nature, I'm wired to please when it comes to sex.

Just coz I'm not femcentric doesn't mean I'm a misogynist, just like just coz I'm not Judaicentric doesnt mean I'm anti-semitic, now please take your medication and leave me be
  • Rando
    Helixer, I'm wondering what you mean when you keep referring to males as the superior gender. According to your rules wouldn't females be the superior gender b/c in many relationships they make all the rules and can turn men into supplicating slaves as you put it?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Rando.

You're not going to be hearing from Helixer anytime soon. He's been banned.

BTW, I agree with your responses to him. But, as Jonathan Swift once said, you can't reason someone out of a position they weren't reasoned into.

Best Regards,

Dave