Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Love that feeling: spiral
  • So you have put in the Aneros and you have laid back for a few minutes. You notice a strange feeling in your legs (or body). Your heart rate suddendly starts to increase (so fast it's actually scary). You can feel your sexual energy rising. Then you can ACTUALLY feel your prostate. You can feel precum building deep inside you somewhere.

Then it happens.....It feels like the inside of your body is spinning out of control. Actually, it's more than that. It feels like the very core of your body is stuck in a involatay spiral.

I don't get these feelings much (less than 6 in total), but I LOVE these sensations. I like to close my eyes and picture myself in some outer space world.

The last time this occurred, (I fell asleep) I woke up from a half dream/half awakened state I was shaking out of control. It stopped soon after regaining control.

This time it lasted for more than a minute. I believe this happened due to my recent breakthrough. I was concentrating on the TYPE of pleasure that you would get from prostate/anal stimulation and I tried to enhance it mentally. It worked, but I could not allow myself to completely loose control so I lost that feeling. five days later, after non-stop work and stress from moving into a new apartment. I laid down comfortably for the first time in a while. That is when it happened. I will have another session tonight, this time I will just let it do it's thing without any input from me.

My question for this thread is:

Have you ever had similar feeling with the aneros or aneros like product?

Do you love the "spiral" sensations or are they a distraction for you?
  • rookrook
    Yeah ! :)

Mine are more a high velocity movement with my body being propelled upward. The pleasure of a rush of air rushing across my skin is extreme. The visuals are intense. It all fits together and there's nothing distracting about it. I call these Super-Os since this is about as good as Aneros sessions get for me. Others might not call them Super-Os though.

I wonder though if your spiral might be an entry into a Microcosmic Orbit state (see Mantak Chia's discussions of cosmic orbits.) If so, you've put together a couple of very powerful tools for your well being... congratulations !!
  • [QUOTE=rook;97411]Yeah ! :)

Mine are more a high velocity movement with my body being propelled upward. The pleasure of a rush of air rushing across my skin is extreme. The visuals are intense. It all fits together and there's nothing distracting about it. I call these Super-Os since this is about as good as Aneros sessions get for me. Others might not call them Super-Os though.

I wonder though if your spiral might be an entry into a Microcosmic Orbit state (see Mantak Chia's discussions of cosmic orbits.) If so, you've put together a couple of very powerful tools for your well being... congratulations !!

Thanks

Is your sensation of being propelled upward physical (your body moves) or a sensation from within?
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Absolutely, I_a, and I love it! In fact, as your journey progresses...and it's progressing...you'll be able to conjure this up more and more. Personally, where I am, I can sustain those spiraling feelings for a long, long time...sometimes for half an hour and more...along with full body orgasms and such warm and pleasurable feelings that they're difficult, nay, impossible, to describe.

Now. The most important thing. DON'T TRY to bring this on. Just take what comes every session. Relax, enjoy and seek MAXIMUM PLEASURE with every session. Simply enjoy what comes your way every time, and your progress will speed up, trust me on this. Seek to maintain the level of pleasure you're experiencing at that moment and don't try for anything more. Cultivate the pleasure you're receiving and let it wash over you.

As I have said many, many times, don't seek a Super O. It's elusive at best and only the reward of step by step growth on your Aneros journey. But the path is strewn with marvelous milestones and super events. Step by step, you'll be rewarded for your effort, enthusiasm and persistence. Stick with it.

I_a, you're clearly on your way. Don't push the river, let the blessing that is Aneros pleasure come to you. You'll be amply rewarded, I promise.

Cockadoodle
  • rumelrumel
    Indigenous_author,

Yes. I've had that feeling several times before, the first time it was like experiencing vertigo but subsequent events were pleasantly gentle. What you described is very similar to how 'Buster' described one of his Super-O experiences back a few years ago (3/3/08) as "circling the drain".

@rook - IMHO, they are Super-O's, though of the lower intensity variety.
  • newguy8762
    I've had this experience at different times in my life...all sexual in nature. The first time I distinctly recall this out of body vertigo sensation was when I had my first orgasm/ejaculation at 12 years old. The second occurred about six months later when I was making out with a girl and French kissed for the first time. The most recent is while in the midst of an Aneros session. I attribute this sensation to the actual neural pathway connections that are being formed in the brain due to the stimulation taking place in my body. I truly do believe that sexual experiences not only re-wire our brain but actually wire it. There is a ton of new research coming out that shows brain plasticity occurs way into adult life and that new neuron formations, which was once thought to only occur in childhood and teenage years conintues to take place throughout our lives. You can, in fact, teach old dogs new tricks. It may take more time than it does for younger dogs to learn them but nevertheless, our brains are capable of some amazing things. That's my take on what's going on with these unusual sensations. Anyone else have these out of body or vertigo-like sensations with their first orgasm or other sexual experiences?
  • [QUOTE=newguy8762;97423]I've had this experience at different times in my life...all sexual in nature. The first time I distinctly recall this out of body vertigo sensation was when I had my first orgasm/ejaculation at 12 years old. The second occurred about six months later when I was making out with a girl and French kissed for the first time. The most recent is while in the midst of an Aneros session. I attribute this sensation to the actual neural pathway connections that are being formed in the brain due to the stimulation taking place in my body. I truly do believe that sexual experiences not only re-wire our brain but actually wire it. There is a ton of new research coming out that shows brain plasticity occurs way into adult life and that new neuron formations, which was once thought to only occur in childhood and teenage years conintues to take place throughout our lives. You can, in fact, teach old dogs new tricks. It may take more time than it does for younger dogs to learn them but nevertheless, our brains are capable of some amazing things. That's my take on what's going on with these unusual sensations. Anyone else have these out of body or vertigo-like sensations with their first orgasm or other sexual experiences?

Thanks for the info and advice guys

Also you mentioned that your second time (the time that you Frenched kissed) also produced similar sensations as your first time. Do you think that it is because of the experience you had the first time?

I guess I have been missing out all these years. Ha Ha I still haven't kissed anyone yet! Your statement made me happy.

edit: I also remember my first orgasm. It is probably what females feel like every time they have orgasms. It was too surreal. My first orgasm produced no ejaculate just a LONG orgasm. I can STILL remember that feeling.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Indigenous_author;97412]Thanks

Is your sensation of being propelled upward physical (your body moves) or a sensation from within?

The sensation is just one of a cool breeze moving across the pores in my skin -- as though I was naked. No feeling of acceleration though.

I'm pretty well spaced-out during this and the visuals are like hallucinations.
  • [QUOTE=rook;97425]The sensation is just one of a cool breeze moving across the pores in my skin -- as though I was naked. No feeling of acceleration though.

I'm pretty well spaced-out during this and the visuals are like hallucinations.

During your hallucinations, do you ever involuntarily think about past sexual experiences or does your mind create new ones?

Is it more like flashes of light hallucinations then?
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=Indigenous_author;97431]During your hallucinations, do you ever involuntarily think about past sexual experiences or does your mind create new ones?

Is it more like flashes of light hallucinations then?
    Solitary -- dark sky with points o flight, flashes, small spiraling arcs like miniature lightening discharges. Lots of spiritual pleasure feeling of being generous with all mankind.
  • [QUOTE=rook;97432]Solitary -- dark sky with points o flight, flashes, small spiraling arcs like miniature lightening discharges. Lots of spiritual pleasure feeling of being generous with all mankind.

I see thanks! so it is probably different for everyone then.
  • brine
    I've had similar feelings and I too get an amazing rush when the slightest air movement makes me shudder. My "spiral" feels a lot like I'm losing consciousness and getting dizzy. Letting go at that point is crucial, it leads to "other-worldly" sensations. I don't have those feelings during every session, but it has happened often. Have a great journey, Indigenous_author!!!
  • [QUOTE=rumel;97419]Indigenous_author,

Yes. I've had that feeling several times before, the first time it was like experiencing vertigo but subsequent events were pleasantly gentle. What you described is very similar to how 'Buster' described one of his Super-O experiences back a few years ago (3/3/08) as "circling the drain".

@rook - IMHO, they are Super-O's, though of the lower intensity variety.

So I just read this article. I could not find it before...sorry.

I would like to give my opinion of the situation.

Buster said
    "I have heard it mentioned so many times by guys here in the forum about not being able to "get over the top". I can completely sympathize with them on that one. When I realized that this "circling the drain" was where I was supposed to be, that is when things really got interesting. The Super O is where you are suspended in that state where in a traditional orgasm would be that time just before ejaculation. THERE IS NO RELEASE! No completion, just this terrific suspension that can go on forever."

I have Had a super orgasm only once (that I know of) (3 1/2 years ago) with the peridise. This was a bit diffrent from my recent experence. When I had my super orgams My heart rate increased, but then it felt like my heart stopped beating completly as if it changed to pulsing. I could hear the pulsing in my ears as if pressure had built up in my head. I could not control my body and my penis became so large and tight it hurt and felt like it would burst. keep in mind that all of this happened in less than a minute, I think about 30 seconds. I never had anything like that again, but I have had other GREAT experences.dry-o's/ mini-o's. These experences are few though.

Now to my point....

Yes it feels like you are stuck in the moment before ejaculation and there is not real release, However............

Let's say you are stuck in that moment before ejaculation and this feeling continues for about 20 minutes (for me a lot less) and a sudden spike in sexual energy hits you. THIS to me feels like release. It makes sense to me just before ejaculation there are increased sexual feelings right, so even though you are already there at that point the Aneros (prostate stimulation) has that potential to get you higher which mimics the orgasm function. In this case it just keeps getting better and better. The only limitation is how much stimulation your body can handle before it calls it quits. I remember reading about someones experience being something that was much more than a super orgasm. It was coined a hyper orgasm. I also read that super orgasms come in diffrent forms and strenghts. I believe that orgasms can ramp themselves up to mimic release each time getting better and better. Also if your orgasms decrease then increase again it feels like you are releasing again, so I think it is possible to find satisfaction of release from Aneros stimulation (just not sudden and complete release).

What Buster is saying that that inner feeling of movement is part of the super orgasm and that we should enjoy what it brings to us.
  • rumelrumel
    Indigenous_author,

My faux pas, I apologize for my inappropriate reference post. 'Buster' was clearly speaking in a metaphorical sense about the Super-O/climax paradox, whereas you were speaking in a literal manner about the altered state of mind and movement/spatial disorientation one may encounter during a Super-O.
  • i spent the night with my progasm having had a nice fuck with prolonged orgasm but no ejaculation late morning early afternoon yesterday (saturday) for the first time i iced my progasm inserting it into my hot opened asshole (hot bidet soaked) the 'hole process was arousing the insertion and the feel of the icy pro against my prostate which i believe was already quite swollen at the time of insertion as i was extremely horny and leaking much in anticipation of the encounter i had several minis and went in and out of consciousness playing some hot soundtrack music from nbk including leonard cohen softly with my iphone earbuds initially very lightly stimulating my nipples which now are wired directly to the prostate i wakened early this am in an out of very altered states but did smoke some killer weed just before bedtime with some friends over for pre-easter dinner i'm still high not from the cannabis but from the hours of progasm-induced ecstasy it was like cumming in and out of a series of wet dreams soakin' in precum but i never did jizz myself i wanna leave the aneros in but fear i'll wear myself out although i must say i am amazingly refreshed and invigorated in between episodic moments of erotic ecstasy it's still before 8am and none of our kids are home and the wife still zzzz'ing i am thinking about waking her and mebbe fucking with the pro still up my ass
    - rip
  • [QUOTE=rook;97432]Solitary -- dark sky with points o flight, flashes, small spiraling arcs like miniature lightening discharges. Lots of spiritual pleasure feeling of being generous with all mankind.

wow thats awesome, the body is amazing and a piece of art
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Oh, Rocketman 10, it is, don't ya love Rip's vowells and constaniploles!
  • So, I wanted to quickly type this before I went to work. I had that "spiral" feeling last night again. I was able to maintain it for about 3 minutes. At one point It felt as if I was turning in one direction while going in the opposite direction (reverse); in short going two ways at once.

Later in the session I had a theory about the pleasure loop that the wiki refers to some where in the article. I wanted to test a new theory. This theory actually worked. As my heart beat I focused on that involuntary feeling you get when you have a mini orgasm. I timed it with my heart beat and other involuntary "thumps" in my body it produced interesting results. I plan on trying again when I get home. This could be a great thing.
  • RipTheJacker
    my best orgasms - whether they cum from my dick and external junk - or from my prostate ...

are timeless and mind-blowing and always wet or very moist but most often without the ejaculation of semen

... i essentially becum the orgasm i am my penis i am my balls i am the exciting organs that are buried deep in my pelvis near the neck of my bladder

i can travel with the overwhelmingly pleasant sensations throughout my body visualizing that i am pulsing as a part of my prostate and seminal vesicles ...

that i am myself the glands producing the copious precum and even the precum itself traveling up my urethra to my cumslit

... i myself am everything in my body and also an explorer learning my my erotic anatomy from the inside

if i am with my partner i am the rigid sensitive flesh probing and discovering the wonderful environment of her welcumming and responsive interior spaces

... orgasm of this type is communion with god and his creation

- rip